kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi starts with sudersan slapping kamya...and malini interferes and Sudersan says SHUT UP.  I should have done this a long time ago.   U should be with ur in laws instead of ur mom.   and sudersan is actually shutting malini up.   and is telling kamya to leave malini and going to her in laws.   and kamya says i will do as i wish...and this is my house as i m the one that got mom in this house...and she is telling sudersan to shut up...and sudersan is again yellng at kamya and telling her to leave this house...and kamya says no i m not going to leave.   i will only leave if mom tells me to leave n malini tells kamya to leave....and kamya leaves in anger.

Sudersan is again telling malini off...and telling her geetanjali and prince has a very strong bond.   N U R WRONG AND geetanjali is right and thats why prince is with her.    Malini is stunned.

Geetanjali is telling prince best of luck...and i have packed lunch for u.   and prince says thank you and takes the lunch and blessing of mami and leaves.   Malini gets out of rickshaw and see prince and calls him....she goes to him and says how are you?   she says i brought lunch for u  ...i made it for u...and i made ur fav items...and prince says no mom...i got the tiffin form geetanjali...and he leaves...and malini keeps on calling his name but he leaves...and she falls running after him and geeta supports her...and she says stay away from me...u stole my prince away from me...and now u are acting like my well wisher.   Geeta says i m not playing any game...u did this on ur own...and then malini slaps her and she says this is ur karam...and everyone gathers around...and mami tells her off and malini says what relationship u have with geeta....and geeta says listen she is like a mother to me.   Geeta says i thought i would get mothers love from MIL  but i didnt...so i m getting it from mami.   malini tells all the spectators to leave.   and geeta says the day u understand the untiy of family...then u will find peace and money will also follow.  and geeta and mami leaves.   Malini says i will show u.    Just one opportunity...i will throw u out of prince's life.

Geeta is praying to God.   She says i cant tell my family i m married...and i cant tell prince i m geeta.   and her mom is listening to the last part.   And her mom comes up to geeta and says why are u not taking ur manglesutra off..   and geeta doesnt and her mom says i will take it off...and geeta doesnt let her.    Even Dr. bhaghat tells Geeta to take the manglesutra off.   and as her mom is taking it off...kamya walks in with bags.   

Rahul's mom and dad says why have u come here as we are not wealthy...so go form here.   and kamya goes to rahul and says papa threw me out of the house...now where should i go.  Pls...accept me.   i m ur wife...i have married u.   then kamya goes to geetanjali and says explain them.....u also married my brother and let all the riches go..  and geeta's family is shocked.   and her mom says GEETU???  and kamya is shocked.   and all her family members are crying.   then kamya says so geetanjali is GEETA.    and her mom slaps Geeta.   all are shocked.   and kamya is thinking...so this is Geeta....so thats why i was thinking why she is so attached to bhaghat family...i need to tell this to mom.( malini)   and kamya leaves.   all are wondering why she married prince.  and all crying.   and so is geeta.   Dr. bhaghat says he does not accept such marriage.   NO WAY.   this was all a drama.  right Geeta????    and then he gets mad and says i do not accept this marriage.   

Pre-cap -- Geeta's mom says u see sindoor and mangalsutra...we have to accept this marriage.  and malini says i will expose geetanjali within 24hrs to prince.
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago