*::.Sign-up for the DOTW.::* |3rd DOTW: Alizay!Pg1

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys!
Salaaamz PSF-ians!
Sssup!? Good to see so much of traffic here!
Well, me, seert and many others havent been around the forum, and the traffic has increased, but the forum has become less organized too!
We need to get back to proper and VOLA! Have a DOTW, sorry seert, CANNOT do it this time round either, cz shes busy wid a lot of personal and CC workk, and well, im busy with some stuff [LIKE WC! 🤣] too, LOL so i m kinda backingg off too, this time! :P
hehe, so anyone else interested, related to KAM or sumthing ( as its the HOTTEST topic in PSF Town ) LOL feel free to sign up ie post it here that ur interested, and i'll assign u a date!
Theek!?
Go on now, Think of stuff... :P

xx-ME!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i would love to do a DOTW of the week.
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and I'd love to participate😳.

Arena, honestly speaking, since PSF is about ALL pakistani serials you can't keep it organised all the time. People will come up with all sorts of topics but they're not necessarily unrelated, it's just that we have one place to discuss it all. Thats why we're trying to get seperate forums for some of the shows so it can be more organised. Do help us with that.
^^ discussion of the week.
serendipity. thumbnail
Thanks guys!
i'll just post up the list soon, and DOTW, is the discussion of the week, hun! 😳

@Nimz-KMH: I know, unorganized se i meant we have topics, which is good, but some of the norms and nexessities arent there, like DOTW, MOTW, SOTW and a new GOTW!
thats what i meant :)
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Yea I was also thinking about it few days ago but I thought you or seert would come up with something. Good that you came😊.
serendipity. thumbnail
-Sajjal- : you'll be doing the DOTW, on 29th March :)

Nimz-KMH : Honey! ur supposed to do it a week later, that on the 2nd of April :)

-Alizzayy...: Thank you! you're supposed to do the DOTM, discussion of the Month, on 6th April :)

Guys, see to it that you guys arent late.
PM me wen u make the thread [i usually dont check PMs, but if i dont give a response, Scrap me] and i'll get it done sticky :)

Thanks!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
So i'm doing one on April 2nd😲!
I'm not sure if I can come up with something.😳 I've never done it before...but i'll try😊
serendipity. thumbnail
:)
great goin ;)
hehe will wait :)
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
-_AfridiMalik_-

hey can we have a separate thread for chat or help? cuz i see a lot of posts asking about what shows to watch and stuff ...

well, sometimes even i need to ask people .. but don't know where to go ...

so i was just hoping if we could have separate PSF chat thread ... we could discuss the stories of shows members are watching and exchange info about anything PSF related, what say?