A Disaster called Ichha

puja8 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think if we introspect the root cause of everyone's miseries is Ichha. 
1. Jogis' heart attack
2. Veer married to wrong girl first time--who gave her the right to decide taps could be substituted
3. shielding Taps murder attempts
4. Ultimately Vansh's dealth
5. Now deceiving Veer by hiding the truth

I have observed she is a habitual liar and in her so called antics to be Mahaan she ruins everyone.

honestly--sorry to say--but what a disgrace to common sense and how much hurt she causes to other people.

I also do not know where the serial is headed and they could have made this track more  interesting by Veer investigating this on his own

not sure what other's think

Comments?

I guess I am struggling with what to learn from Iccha;s value system--or rather  to unlearn?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jogi had heart attack when Icha was leaving house no , well its not something the gal can be blamed for , she was trying to move on in life and no one allows her and she has accepted their is nothing called her own life, hmm again how can one blame her for vansh death , i blame her for entering in his life but ending his life was not her fault taps gets the credit their

Well lets do honors of taps side too , balance ho jayega , one Mega Mahan Devi and one Mega Mahan Vamp
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
---Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
she ruined everybody's life it is big true no one happy with one her........
na tappu
na vansh
na veer
na ichcha khud........
she is totaly a fake and unreal charactor.............
she always saying lie with himself...................
she is always showing she is only mahaan and evryone small in front of her mahanta....
she always saying lies lies lies only lies, Its true........
again i say she is a fake and very unreal charactor.............
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
every ckts in this show are so freaking fake , no one is close to reality or being normal , every one played major role in some ones misery , one can never blame and point their finger only at icha  , 
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ichcha industries limited is about to open a R and D center soon.
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

every ckts in this show are so freaking fake , no one is close to reality or being normal , every one played major role in some ones misery , one can never blame and point their finger only at icha ,

Yeah sorry i say everyone fake no real charactorization their I only love to chanda's and massom charactor kam ate hai kaam chaluo thoda dekho, khuub padho, aur kahana kha ke suo jao..........
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS007

ichcha industries limited is about to open a R and D center soon.

πŸ˜†
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

she ruined everybody's life it is big true no one happy with one her........
na tappu
na vansh
na veer
na ichcha khud........
she is totaly a fake and unreal charactor.............
she always saying lie with himself...................
she is always showing she is only mahaan and evryone small in front of her mahanta....
she always saying lies lies lies only lies, Its true........
again i say she is a fake and very unreal charactor.............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....and finally no UT without her...and nothing called acchayi without her...kyun ki baaki sab tho devils hi devils hain 😊 ek se bad kar ek
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ichchha is dump, foolish, irritating, spineless (not anymore) whtever u may call her, but one thing is sure, she never fake her feelings. even whn she lie she lie it to defend someone (may be due to her dumpness she cd not realise tht it wd hurt more, but her intention was never bad), she never lied for her own benefit , contrary to Tapu. if she wanted to prove herself mahan, she wd hv never hide Tapu crimes and exposed her and become ankhon ka tara for everybody gaining sympathyπŸ˜†. for her dumpness she herself suffer more thn anyone. so i cant say tht she is a faker like Tapu, whose whole life is fake. even her pregnancy, her love to Veer, to her parents. faking to be good bahu. faking to be good friend. in short is is Godam of fakingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†