Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know what I am going to say😆 Mein bas blah karne wali hoon, and you all sit down and chup chap se doze off...just don't snore, okay?😆 Warna mujhe bura lag jayega🤣

Alka, in the second or third episode, gave a little speech about her background. About how she used to stay in an hostel, away from her family, and then how Ralph came along and supported her...or something along those lines.
Initially, Alka was a strong and independent girl, though she cared for others, she liked to make her own decisions.
Then, after the Indu-Ramesh shaadi and death, she fell for Chander, and I feel, became overly possessive and dependent on him. And that maybe, was because of how she felt with her parents...ki they left her alone, though not completely, but in the hostel and stuff (I don't remember the speech off by heart😆)...and she didn't wand Chander to go anywhere...so she keeps him close..and is so possessive..of course, kyunki she loves him...
She started to shed a lot more tears....and became weaker than she was at the start of the show. (me thinks)...
Alka used to have defenses  in America...self-defenses...guards to stop someone from understanding, going too deep into her heart...maybe even Ralph didn't get to know the Alka inside.....and then, after the death of I-R..they all fell. Her security in her father, that he was always right, would fix everything....she was taken away from her perfect world..and then she fell in love with Chander, and that too was triggered by the sudden loss of him in her life....Alka used to be more dependent on Chander than she thought she did...but I am scared for her...that now, she is vulnerable, and available for anyone's blows or like the perfect target...because her only defense, her strength, is Chander...so I am waiting for that blow...maybe in the start she'll be weaker, and then toughen herself....like when Chander was in hospital and she did the candle march...but this time something even better!..and I don't want Chander there to support her, when that blow comes...I want to see Alka like Aarti..not as in a bad character..but someone who thinks strategetically..thinks about others...and doesn't let emotions interfere, not even a tiny bit, in her work....stone si tough😛

Tell me if I don't make sense😆...I'll edit it..to make it more clear as to what I mean😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Suvi.. you are defo making sense.. I want to see Alka strong too. Lets see how this story shapes up .. specially how Chander join's opp party..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually , it is not the vulnerability, it is simply Alka's emotional attachment to chander. She was in love with ralph, but ralph was never so close to her as chander. Also , Alka never faced the fear of loosing Ralph but she has seen the worst with Chander. That may be the reason for Alka's over possesiveness.
Thats only my opinion😉
and nice topic Suvi👏
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuN

Nice post Suvi.. you are defo making sense.. I want to see Alka strong too. Lets see how this story shapes up .. specially how Chander join's opp party..

thanks Anu..yes..waiting!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzy88

Actually , it is not the vulnerability, it is simply Alka's emotional attachment to chander. She was in love with ralph, but ralph was never so close to her as chander. Also , Alka never faced the fear of loosing Ralph but she has seen the worst with Chander. That may be the reason for Alka's over possesiveness.

Thats only my opinion😉
and nice topic Suvi👏

yeah..emotional attachment too...hmm..what u r saying is also true😳..and thanks
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
nice post suvi.....👏 well said... yes alka is now fully vulnerable n is the process has become an emotional fool😡👎🏼...... can easily b crushed by the opponent....
raajneeti mein sakt banna padhta hai..... n she must learn to control her emotions n feelings.... n dnt like this fact of her becomin so much dependent on chander.... future mein agar chander ko kuch hoga.... i'm sure dat alka will b pushed by NT to full fledgedly join politics( half-heartedly though) n she will become a mere puttet in her father's hands....
i want her to become empowered in the true sense...
but for that she has to become/imbibe qualities of a coconut.... which is sweet from inside n is tough like a hard rock from outside😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

nice post suvi.....👏 well said... yes alka is now fully vulnerable n is the process has become an emotional fool😡👎🏼...... can easily b crushed by the opponent....

raajneeti mein sakt banna padhta hai..... n she must learn to control her emotions n feelings.... n dnt like this fact of her becomin so much dependent on chander.... future mein agar chander ko kuch hoga.... i'm sure dat alka will b pushed by NT to full fledgedly join politics( half-heartedly though) n she will become a mere puttet in her father's hands....
i want her to become empowered in the true sense...
but for that she has to become/imbibe qualities of a coconut.... which is sweet from inside n is tough like a hard rock from outside😳

thanks..well, I dont think she is completely and fully vulnerable, but like 90%...yeah, a coconut😆..nice comparisonEmbarrassed😆
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks , Suvi,  thanks a lot for making this topic🤗,It is really necessary that we discuss this as this is going to be the "turning point"in the story..You have echoed my emotion, Really you have done magic with the words that all emotions are coming out.

I have written something similar to this , i'm posting it just to remind us what was that,

Guys,

Love has made both Chander and Alka so vulnerable that any one can hurt them so easily.😭

Why love is so painful or is pain their destiny?😔😔😔

I have reffered both Alka and Chander, but it seems that Chander has become more strong and confident ,May be he have accessed the future well and again being fearful is not his personality. On the other side , i would say Alka is attached rather than dependent to Chander.( I am not sure , even i'm confused.😕) After what her mother told about Chander, have planted a seed of doubt in her heart as she have seen the ground reality.Yet she is very clear in her mind and determined to to protect Chander. But she is a young woman , woman deeply in love,this causes conflict between her mind and heart , making her vulnerable😭

When a seperation is a fate of love story, it is seen that between two partner, one become vulnerable, feels insecurity, misunderstanding happens and gets hurt. This is the gradual process of destiny to make  that person or both of them strong enough that no one could hurt them more.

Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Lovely words, Foram..
I agree with you..Alka has a hint about what is to come, but she is still too attached to Chander..
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

my opinion:

Alka is still strong. she fights for her brother's love. she spoke her voice infront of her dad. she talked those stern words to her dad.

But with Chandar she feels so vulnerable. and after her mother's warning she feels more protective over their love and chandar.

P.S. yesterday's episode CHALKA scene was soo loving. it was as real not like watching a serial. soo loving. touched my heart. the love both show from their face, eyes were truly beyond words. and when Chandar said "but for me you are my life".. i got shivers.. so loving so caring... and the hug he gave her.. My God!!! speechless!!!!!! cud feel the love... watched that scene 50 times..
and the precap was also the same.. fresh love, soo pure and innocent...

just wish that the director will give us the pleasure of seeing such scenes for some time..

its very different from other shows..