21st March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

T is Sid's next prey.

Abhay and Sid have a confrontation. They fight. Chand comes with ring and Sid is happy to finally see it.

Piya and Panchi are still planning on getting Panchi together with Sid.

*watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰ because there may be no abhiya scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ but it was humorous to watch ๐Ÿ˜†. especially the whole abhay and sid confrontation.*

LONG UPDATE

Sid is driving T and T starts flirting with him immediately. Sid compliments on her smell saying it is intoxicating. Sid stops the car and say let's go out for some air. T says, "in the jungle?" Sid assures her that he knows the jungle and a secret place that he never showed anyone.

Abhay stops his car and says he smells Sid. He realizes that someone is with him and Sid is on the hunt.

Panchi lectures Misha. She asks her why Misha is wearing boy clothes. Misha avoids the question by getting offended Panchi called her clothes boyish. Panchi asks where she went in the middle of dinner. Misha lies that she was with Piya. Panchi reveals that Piya was in the restaurant so how could she have been with him. Panchi explains that she is worried something will go wrong because they have already found three dead bodies. Misha needs to be more responsible.

T and Sid are in the jungle. Sid puts on scent to hide his smell because he knows he will awake other vampires once he spills T's blood. T feels flattered that Sid is putting on colon for her and tells him to be himself. He embraces her from behind and sticks out his fangs, but then directs her to a further place.

Abhay smells out Sid. He notices the car is T. He thinks where has Sid gone? Why can't I smell him?

Panchi is walking down the stairs. Arnav stops him. Panchi says I can't talk right now. Arnav says what is with you two? You guys are acting extremely weird. Misha's wearing a woman's clothes. Panchi said to trust her and Misha.

Mr. Raichand smells something very dangerous about to happen. He goes to the cupboard to take out the ring. Haseena is worried Sid will attack Chand if he finds the ring. Chand assures her that he knows how to handle Sid.

Piya is talking to herself over match making Panchi. Panchi calls Piya. Piya tells her that we should go window shopping and you tell me what you like then I will tell Sid. He will get it for you. Panchi says, no I don't want him to give me anything. Piya tells her there is no need to be modest.

T is waiting behind a tree. Sid's fangs and blue eyes are shown. He is hiding on the other side of tree. T calls for him and he says, be patient, tasty T. He hears the call of Abhay and Chand. He smiles saying, "A family reunion is about to happen". T is looking for Sid and she trips and faints. *her tripping and falling was extremely hysterical๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†* Abhay and Sid are face to face while Chand is on the run. Abhay says tonight, the decision will be made, who will survive. They start to fight. *my god, it's hilarious๐Ÿคฃ* Sid takes out a metal chain. He tells him, "one difference between you and me is that I am clever while you are innocent. I don't play fair." Chand offers Abhay the ring but he says he doesn't need special power to help his destroy his brother. Sid is ecstatic to see the ring. He says this is what I was waiting for, to see the ring.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Two updates on a same day! Its confusing dear. Don't know who is regular updater. 

Anyway thanks for your effort.

.Lina. thumbnail
^Sano told me to update every day so I'm guessing its me๐Ÿ˜†. Who else updated. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail

I was also wondering as you do it regularly. May be it was a mistake. Here is the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1642369

.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

I was also wondering as you do it regularly. May be it was a mistake. Here is the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1642369

mujhe kuch nehi pata. ask our Sano di ๐Ÿ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

mujhe kuch nehi pata. ask our Sano di ๐Ÿ˜†

I think it was a mistake dear. Lets talk with her. Chale isi bahane se usse baat ho jayega..never talked to her earlier.๐Ÿ˜Š