milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is my first topic on Nivedita. I always write what I have to say about Nivi in our discussions thread or NivRen thread but I never opened thread on her specifically. Today I am so proud of Nivedita, I could not hold myself and had to clap when she was taking with dadi. And mind you I was in the office, and everyone of them started looking me and I had to mumble something for them to relax.

Our Sweet, Innocent, timid, shy Angel Nivedita Sharma. We saw how she was in the beginning of the show, she was terrified to go out to bring Yash his book from his friend's house. She was terrified to talk to her childhood friend from the beginning, she was terrified to go outside her home.
And today the same Nivedita is so confident and so determined and so strong. She told her dadi who is a tiger herself, who never ever bothers about anything that "she will not sit at home thinking what will the society say, she will take that step outside to face the world and fight it out"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I loved her confidence today and I am proud of her.
yes, society can never lend a helping hand but always ready to taunt. In my mother tongue there is a saying "lokulu kakulu" it means people in general are like crows they just know how to make noise and annoy us.
When we didnot do any mistake, we need to stand with our head held high and never get discouraged with what people say, because people always want somethning to talk about or gossip about. And we cannot live with peace if we take their talk to our hearts, we need to fight back and stand.

Thank you CT's for the gradual change in Nivi, you did not just jump and rush with her change. It was not a magic, it was slow learning process for her. Yes, Jhansi ki Rani was not born in day, she had to go thru so much to become the tigress she was.
My heartfelt thanks to you CT's.

Girls, please do comment. Thank you
Edited by milee1014 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOvely thoughts Milee and again it reminded me of Nivi's dialogues to Viren, burai mein bhi he did good for her. His hatred made her strong and stronger๐Ÿ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie lovely thoughts loved them true Nivi made us proud today.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milie read ur post about Nivi and I just loved it, It was a good one Dear really we love the development in Nivi'c character, CTs are really doing justice to her  character now,  am really happy about it,
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hieeee Milee!! ๐Ÿค— How are you? Absolutely loved your post and agree with each and every thing you have said about Nivedita. So, very true. The positive change and progression in Nivedita's charatcter has been remarkable. You cannot help but feel this immense sense of pride for her.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Thank you girls for your comment, and Sneha I wanted to write that but forgot but I did say the same in NivRen thread.
That we have to thank Viren whatever maybe his reasons but he brought this confident, determined, strong Nivi out.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hieeee Milee!! ๐Ÿค— How are you? Absolutely loved your post and agree with each and every thing you have said about Nivedita. So, very true. The positive change and progression in Nivedita's charatcter has been remarkable. You cannot help but feel this immense sense of pride for her.

Oh Payal, *Hugs* I am doing fine thank you. How are you?
Yes, we are really proud of our girl, I loved her determination the other day when she went to Viren and gave him property papers, then I loved her determination when she told Viren what's in her heart and mind, I loved her when she told dadi that she is not worried or scared anymore But today I am proud of her for her confidence and the way she went out into the world without a care what the world thinks about her deeds.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milee1014

Thank you girls for your comment, and Sneha I wanted to write that but forgot but I did say the same in NivRen thread.

That we have to thank Viren whatever maybe his reasons but he brought this confident, determined, strong Nivi out.

I agree with u on this Point Milee,  SO true its due to Viren that she has got this confidence,  Suffering so much with all the pains she had to go though bcause of everyone, Nivi had to change herself and any self respected girl would do it,  A girl should never allow the World to consider her weak and bully her, She did the right thing even with HL today, and am happy that she did not keep quiet this time and hope she will never do it again, She has to fight  for her own rights now and this will make her Emerge and a Strong woman,
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely post Milee, yes Nivi has came a long way, and loved her confidence in today's episode. I am so proud of her today that even after going through so much in life, she is again ready to fight and not ready to back down by society or people like HL. Today what I like about Nivi's reply to HL is that she didn't try to convince HL or tried to explain her situation, she just said she knows why she did what she did. This is what I was hoping to see since this show has started.

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Milee and I agree 110 % with you... Niveditas character is getting better day by day :)

My analysis: 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623150&TPN=35 

Do comment ;)