divya is not a bad sister/cousin....

nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey everyone

i m trying to remember any incident where divya has done something against nivi like her mom does all the time , i mean i really cant seem to put divya and HL in the same category i.e evil cousin and aunt
hemlata is far worse than her daughter (eventhough everything she does is for her own good)
 since the start divya hasnt harmed nivi in anyway, i cant even remember her doing anything wrong infact in todays precap she seemed happy when viren announced that he is going to bring back nivi
so as of today i have decided that just because her mom is evil i will not consider her evil too
so if any of you guys disagree please let me know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree we cannot talk about Hemalatha and Divya in the same context. I woudl liek to write more about thsi...will come back with my thoughts...

Thanks for posting this topic!!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar she is just selfish.... but not totally bad...... she loves her sister way too much..... but she is obssessed about sid so such dat if anyone comes in her way she becomes selfish...... nothing else..... hemlatha n chanchal r pure evil characters.....  i dont see a chance dat these two will redeem themselves in the future.......divya if she had done anything bad is dat she listened 2 her mom always.... but now she is on d way to redemption..... by listening 2 her own heart n using her own brain....
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

yaar she is just selfish.... but not totally bad...... she loves her sister way too much..... but she is obssessed about sid so such dat if anyone comes in her way she becomes selfish...... nothing else..... hemlatha n chanchal r pure evil characters.....  i dont see a chance dat these two will redeem themselves in the future.......divya if she had done anything bad is dat she listened 2 her mom always.... but now she is on d way to redemption..... by listening 2 her own heart n using her own brain....

u are right i agree with u😛
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She was just influenced by her mom and somewhere she was trying to save her on marriage as well. Other wise she always loved Nivi.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a wonderful post Dear, I know Divya really loves her sister very much,  she cannot see her in pain, But where Sid is concerned she becomes everyone's biggest enemy,

Another thing had there not been HL and CC  she how have never had any misunderstanding towards Nivi, 

She is really fond of her sister and she is in no comparison to HL,  I feel happy when she refuses to listen to her mother when it concerns Nivi,  I just dont like HL or CC poisoning Divya's ears against Nivi, Because just as we feel happy seeing Sid and Viren-Sidren   bonding together  I just love seeing Nivedita and Divya = Nivya together  Ilike to see these sisters bonding also,

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

This is a wonderful post Dear, I know Divya really loves her sister very much,  she cannot see her in pain, But where Sid is concerned she becomes everyone's biggest enemy,

Another thing had there not been HL and CC  she how have never had any misunderstanding towards Nivi, 

She is really fond of her sister and she is in no comparison to HL,  I feel happy when she refuses to listen to her mother when it concerns Nivi,  I just dont like HL or CC poisoning Divya's ears against Nivi, Because just as we feel happy seeing Sid and Viren-Sidren   bonding together  I just love seeing Nivedita and Divya = Nivya together  Ilike to see these sisters bonding also,

how can u infer that Divya loves Nivedita! I highly recommend that you watch the initial episodes of CCBM, long before the character Viren was introduced, to make out how insensitive Divya was to each of Nivi's pains and feelings, be it a churni or any other stuff.

Today, whatever HL is doing is for Divya. Divya's actions time and again from the beginning have made the mother in HL worried. If Divya had not shoen her vulnerable nature to her mother, whether running away from home or by threats of committing suicide, HL's action towards Nivedita would not have been so harsh.
Divya is the most selfish and insensitive character. She has time and again utilised not only Nivedita, but played even with her mother's sentiments. Today, whatever HL is doing is because of Divya's attitude and "junoon". (this is was the term Nivedita had used for Divya, long long long back).
nainakkk thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

yes i completely agree here, its nice to see the sister bonding just like the brothers
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree Divya is not bad at all she is just a bit Dumb and she jumps to conclusions without thinking these r only probs with Divs other than that she is pretty cool 
nainakkk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

how can u infer that Divya loves Nivedita! I highly recommend that you watch the initial episodes of CCBM, long before the character Viren was introduced, to make out how insensitive Divya was to each of Nivi's pains and feelings, be it a churni or any other stuff.

Today, whatever HL is doing is for Divya. Divya's actions time and again from the beginning have made the mother in HL worried. If Divya had not shoen her vulnerable nature to her mother, whether running away from home or by threats of committing suicide, HL's action towards Nivedita would not have been so harsh.
Divya is the most selfish and insensitive character. She has time and again utilised not only Nivedita, but played even with her mother's sentiments. Today, whatever HL is doing is because of Divya's attitude and "junoon". (this is was the term Nivedita had used for Divya, long long long back).

how was divya insensitive, she doesnt even know about nivi-sid so what was the thing that she did which would classify her as a selfish person. she was just behaving like someone who was madly in love with a guy, she could come across as a bit spoilt (which is entirely her mothers fault) but apart from that i dont see how she was mean to nivi...😕