.:.ADORABLE -Mohit, Kahana kane ki liye chalo na;)

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its been ages since I made a topic on him😆 AGESSS!! 😳

I seriously thought now I have become a LITTLE mature and I wont make any topic on him with some nonsense stuff😆 yes I did think so 🤔😊

but now I know, this comes NATURALLY and automatically and I dont have to wok hard🤣 I cant control when it comes to him for sure!!  

ok coming to the topic.......its about wassup TV...if u haven't watched it yet...go run watch it!!😊 I know nikki has already made a topic on this but I couldn't help it...I hope no one reports this😆 thanks nikki for informing btw:)

its on 1:12

ok so in today's wassup they were showing some funny moments and they also showed baby's moment 😲☺️

that naughty boy who pretends to be shy everytime, was mimicking sanz😲🤣....he was like Mohit kahana khane chalo naaaa..kya kar rahe ho tum yaha pe..chalo naaa🤣....the way he was saying it UFFFOO🤣...and the way he was walking😆 A MUST WATCH moment....LOL adorable!! 

a small moment is enough to make me go crazy and Parita became PARI🤣 no MohitzPari🤣....🤪😳

made my day❤️ have watched it 8 times already🤔❤️

anyways, happy Sanaya day to u all....m still not able to believe it though😆 OMG she is coming back🥳

ok enjoYYYY
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya.x thumbnail

ADORABLE topic after agessss 😆 

Just a few seconds of him is enough to make us all go GaGa over him 🤪 I watched it countless times now and I still can't stop watching that, he was hilarious as well as adorable!

First San's news and now Mohit(: .. MoNaya rock! 😎

P.S - the way he walked was hilariously amazing 😆 Loved it ❤️

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

ADORABLE topic after agessss 😆 

Just a few seconds of him is enough to make us all go GaGa over him 🤪 I watched it countless times now and I still can't stop watching that, he was hilarious as well as adorable!

First San's news and now Mohit(: .. MoNaya rock! 😎

P.S - the way he walked was hilariously amazing 😆 Loved it ❤️

sanz🤗 LOL haha
I knowww first sanz's news and now this😳 its our day baby!!!! m so happy!!!! hahaha the way he walked seriously cracked me up.....first I saw it in mute and I was like W*H is this boy doing🤣LOL they are funny!
-Jyotika- thumbnail
After watching that 5 sec ka vid i'm dead🤪 That was just tooo cute😍 When he came to san.. stomping he feet🤣 really adorable!! And then in an irritated way when he says "Mohit khana khane ke liye chalo na..!! kya kar rahe ho??😡" 🤣 He imitated her soo well!!😆 Sho shweet!! San was not there visible in the vid.. but we could hear her laughter!!😳
Felt reallyy good seeing him after half a month!! Today is our day.. first san's article and now this vid😃
saniya.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

sanz🤗 LOL haha
I knowww first sanz's news and now this😳 its our day baby!!!! m so happy!!!! hahaha the way he walked seriously cracked me up.....first I saw it in mute and I was like W*H is this boy doing🤣LOL they are funny!

@Bold - BINGO! 😆 I was like W*H 😕ROFL then I was like Ohh OMFGG he's mimicking San ROFL 

How's you? 🤗, how was your birthday?
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
I knowww -Jyotika- 😊🤣 they were so cute and his voice 🤣 we r more crazy, we drool over a few sec segment for days and days🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

@Bold - BINGO! 😆 I was like W*H 😕🤣 then I was like Ohh OMFGG he's mimicking San 🤣 

How's you? 🤗, how was your birthday?

I knowww haha

m doing fine!! just came back from college! next 15 days are lil relaxing!! so u will see me more😆 have to finish replying in b'day thread....so m still celebrating my b'day😆
-Jyotika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

I knowww -Jyotika- 😊🤣 they were so cute and his voice 🤣 we r more crazy, we drool over a few sec segment for days and days🤣

Dont you dare call me again with that name!!😡🤣 piche hi pad gayi ho🤣
Oh yes.. this is how we Monayaholics are.. a few sec vid can also make us go crazyy🤪That was reallyy cho cute!!😍 now this vid will work for us till few days!!😆
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very adorable small clip.Mohit way said that line was soo cute.Sanaya was also there,Sanaya has not been shown properly. Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jyotika-

Dont you dare call me again with that name!!😡🤣 piche hi pad gayi ho🤣
Oh yes.. this is how we Monayaholics are.. a few sec vid can also make us go crazyy🤪That was reallyy cho cute!!😍 now this vid will work for us till few days!!😆

areee ok jyotika 🤣 gussa mat kar:@
haaa enough dose till we get another news about sanz's show😆