desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
:( :( dhondhuuu yeh kya kar rahe ho?
pehle bhang ke pakore kha gaye aur phir keh rahe ho i love you in a closed room w/ arohi and arjun listening and geting pissed off outside!! jesus! such a mess! what he mustve thought when arohi said 'mein kamre mein dhondhu ke saath hoon aur mein bahar nahin aa sakti' damnn..

and then when dhondhu was going to say the truth  he says 'i love --' *falls into pool* damnit.now arjun is going to think he wanted to confess his love to arohi and think worse of her.. goshh.. and why is archie standing likean innocent pigeon? if she  loves dhondhu then she has to fight the battle too..i dont understand why she's just watching the tamasha unravel before her eyes and not doing a thing.. uff..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
havent seen the episode
butt uff  from reading. im liek why nooo happy holi episodee
uff dhonduu.. gosh please end this track i cant tolerate dhonduanymore
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh SH*T..haven't watched the episode but its really very ridiculous😡 He is such a mean guy..hate him like hell.plz end this track..cnt bear this anymore😭
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Can we get rid of Dhondhu.....he's seriously irritating...😡
Afterall he has got his girl..thanks to Arohi's efforts...now he should just get out of d way or help Arohi by telling d truth to Arjun.....
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
but i was assuming Arjun knows that Arohi loves him. wasnt he soo sure when he confessed his love to her that night? after so many days im being so pessimistic :'(( Want this track to end immediately.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^arjun says hes still confused as arohi's actions dont match her words and he doesnt knwo what to think
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dunno What to say..Its done..They ruined Good Epi at the End.🥱.First It was Arohi's Dream and now Dhondu's open love Confession (Btw See the Archi's face when Dondhu fall..I wonder Does she really loves him ...How she could stand making weird faces)

And Arjuhi😭..OMG ! Biji tries all the time to make things well and It gets spoil at the end Due to Dhondu and his stupidity...
wida thumbnail
prani he knew it he felt it
but after arohi didnt say anything he said nah.. i thought wrong.. i was wrongg
soo that why he is thinking arohi doesnt love him.. because she didnt say anythign
kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now that archie n dhondu hav confessed their love for each odr why dnt they just run away??????? n leave arjun n arohi for heavenssss sake!!!! i still cant believe the track was dream seq... atleast they cud have danced haappily for one day and then dhondu problem could have cum back ( in d worst case!!).... 😭

nd why cudnt arohi lock dhondu in d bathroom ðŸ˜ˆ n leave for d party...
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm quite tired of this now 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I thought the Dhundhu track would be done and dusted by today! But they're really stretching it for nothing now
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 13 years ago