Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ohhhh you finally got to watch it on TV?? What a week you've picked, Mash๐Ÿ˜†.....Chalo atleast his eyesight's back๐Ÿ˜Š

Maybe they just might show a brief DN scene before the explosion *fingers crossed*

Yeah...real timing I have. I was watching it daily during that Dutta-Seema track too....got a bit busy since the jungle track started...now I'm free again. Maybe I'm jinxing it by watching it...*sigh* I'm hoping for a last DN scene too...Waise Dutta looked magnificent today.....but then when has he ever not? I'm gonna miss him....*sigh*

So there's a 'hairy' guy in picture...hmmm...you know the channel really like a certain 'hairy' guy currently hosting a show on Colors.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe we are unneccessarily paining ourselves...they are not even promoting this confrontation. Maybe this isnt the real thing....

They are promoting twists of other shows like BV and Uttaran.

I have been clutching at straws in the last few months...but today I feel totally dejected Ksh!
AreYaar thumbnail

Maybe we are unneccessarily paining ourselves...they are not even promoting this confrontation. Maybe this isnt the real thing....

They are promoting twists of other shows like BV and Uttaran.

At this point, we're kinda just laughing it off, Ksh......paining toh morning mein thi๐Ÿ˜†.....and promotion toh waise bhi they never do of LTL....can't really have much faith in that having any meaning.....we just have to wait to see.....and be prepared either which way.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I have been clutching at straws in the last few months...but today I feel totally dejected Ksh!

But Rosa if you look at it from the POV of a viewer who doesnt access TC or TB everything is fine onscreen. The Kala-Dutta confrontation has been long overdue...and thats happenning.
We also had Mishal perform for Colors Holi special...channels only get actors to perform if they want to promote them and/or the actors are popular.
We are dejected by the TC article but TC has been wrong more times than they have been right. And bringing in new characters for new tracks as per Sara's info is nothing surprising. That doesnt mean Dutta will be sidelined.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

At this point, we're kinda just laughing it off, Ksh......paining toh morning mein thi๐Ÿ˜†.....and promotion toh waise bhi they never do of LTL....can't really have much faith in that having any meaning.....we just have to wait to see.....and be prepared either which way.

But Anu...last week they promoted Dutta getting the letter quiet a bit...and this week nothing?
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But Rosa if you look at it from the POV of a viewer who doesnt access TC or TB everything is fine onscreen. The Kala-Dutta confrontation has been long overdue...and thats happenning.
We also had Mishal perform for Colors Holi special...channels only get actors to perform if they want to promote them and/or the actors are popular.
We are dejected by the TC article but TC has been wrong more times than they have been right. And bringing in new characters for new tracks as per Sara's info is nothing surprising. That doesnt mean Dutta will be sidelined.

I get that...but why would they repeat the same Dutta missing/dead track again? That's what is bothering me most!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Yeah...real timing I have. I was watching it daily during that Dutta-Seema track too....got a bit busy since the jungle track started...now I'm free again. Maybe I'm jinxing it by watching it...*sigh* I'm hoping for a last DN scene too...Waise Dutta looked magnificent today.....but then when has he ever not? I'm gonna miss him....*sigh*

So there's a 'hairy' guy in picture...hmmm...you know the channel really like a certain 'hairy' guy currently hosting a show on Colors.

Oh yes that hairy guy.......don't remind me *shudders*๐Ÿ˜†....hope he's too busy with his flop reality show to even look in the direction of LTL๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah it does sound like MR was magnificent in today's epi.....I do want to watch that๐Ÿ˜Š.....we'll all miss him *sigh*
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yes that hairy guy.......don't remind me *shudders*๐Ÿ˜†....hope he's too busy with his flop reality show to even look in the direction of LTL๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah it does sound like MR was magnificent in today's epi.....I do want to watch that๐Ÿ˜Š.....we'll all miss him *sigh*
[/QUOTE]

But hairy guy himself said he is not going to do fiction anytime soon? What happened ?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I get that...but why would they repeat the same Dutta missing/dead track again? That's what is bothering me most!

Exactly! So we will have Naku vahini saheb again...looking out for her husband? Thats really stupid to repeat a track just one month after it closed. Btw the TC article said on Thursday that Dutta will die...now the same TC says he will go missing. The whole track sounds so ghisa-pita...thats one thing LTL people never do.
Only case they will do a ghisa-pita track at this juncture is they got tired of the constant battles with you know who and gave up...like they did during the Bappa track.
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

But hairy guy himself said he is not going to do fiction anytime soon? What happened ?

IF Hairy guy says no then will get some chikna guy i guess ๐Ÿ˜†.... ewwwww both sounds yuckkkk
๐Ÿคข