FF:- AP luv story part-6 updated

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I'm a huge AP fan... This is my first Pkyek fan fic.I hope you like it.                                                                                                Story Line:                                                         Abhay Raichand(Vivian dsena) is the son of a rich business.All the girls are fida over him and those amazing blue hypnotic eyes that just any girl can get lost into. But abhay was crazy over only one girl,his love piya jaiswal who looks alive his soulmate. He has a dark secret.                                                                                                                                      Piya Jaiswal(Sukirti kandpal) is a simple girl. She had faced many hard ships in her life. Her father had left her at a young age leaving her along who died of cancer.But destiny had something in store for her when she came to dehradun by getting admission in Mount college.Abhay is her dream man.                                                              Other characters:                                                                                                                                                           Sidharth Raichand:Abhay's elder brother as evil as he is in pkyek. He wants everything to snatch away from abhay and has already spoiled abhay very much. Though he is a flirt but has a soft corner for panchi dobrial.                                                                                                                                                                                Panchi Dobrial:She is daughter of the principal of mount college. She is a very independent girl who wants to do something on her own.she is the love interest of sidharth.She shares a very close relation with piya and treats as her own sister.                                                                                     There are other characters in this fan fic like misha,kabir,tanushree and many more but they will be introduced as the story progresses.I pretty much have a basic idea of how the story is going to go but i might make some changes. If u guys like the story line then I will continue.plz post your opinion about what you think of the story. Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Intro.. If ur gonna keep Abhay n Piya together in ur story as soulmates & not gonna go d way d show is going nowadays dan I 'll b Glad 2 read it further.. Do Continue n add me 2 ur pm list..lol.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
u can continue with it..do one thing..add FF in the title els no one may note it..then one more thing dont take it bad..just go thru wat u hav posted 1ce to avoid some mistakes..if u hav time just go thru n make corrections..u missed out few words while writing but v wud be able to read even without that..
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's great !! 👍🏼
MR.KooL thumbnail
121 views and only 4 replies. Friends plz comment i am hopeful that u would not get dissappointment.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice start..😊 Certainly not disappointing..quite interesting..👍🏼

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do continue n add me 2 ur pm list....
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
hey nyc intro
plz add me to pmlist

karantakiar thumbnail
Hey dear superb intro.
plz plz add me to ur pm list .
cnt soon.
luv
vritika
MR.KooL thumbnail
Part-1(In hostel) Piya was nervous it was her first day of college and she had come to a new city after all she did not know what life here would be like.She had noticed people to be very different from her own hometown.piya woke up early in the morning and after taking her breakfast and dressed in a pink salwar suit little did she know that people in dehradun were more mordern and dressed in a western attire.                            (In The Raichand Mansion)Sid the elder brother of abhay was busy in getting ready for office. He was eager to reach office after all he would see panchi after 2 weeks as she had a fever. Meanwhile, abhay on the other hand wore his favourite branded shirt which had been gifted to him by his mother.He picked up his phone and called samrat(his best friend) "Hi sam,hurry up and get dressed we need to meet at college".sam hurried up and put on his clothes, he sprayed the perfume which would attract all the girls towards him.He grabbed his keys and sat on his bike for college.             (In Mount College)Tanushree better known as T( is a type of girl who keeps on changing her boyfriend at anytime. Her current boyfriend is danish who is a spoiled guy and is a big flirt). T Walks out of her white BMW all the guys stared at her and she just walked to danish.The two had met after a long time and hugged each other.Danish gifted her a small gift but T wasn't impressed but pretended that she liked it.Piya walked in wearing a pink salwar suit and all she heard was people laughing.she was wondering why people were behaving in such a way. Misha dobrial(the sister of panchi dobrial) also walked after piya in wearing a short sleeves dress realizing piya was new she said Hi.They started to talk.shanker(a friend of danish)has decided he should bother this girl before Danish so he would be known cooler but after all is it possible that any one beats danish. Danish walked towards piya he bursts out laughing.piya looks very scared however misha holds her hand telling her not to worry. T walks to piya and starts to insult her and danish tells her to change her clothes .Piya starts to cry but danish continues to insult her when piya could not control it anymore her hand goes up and she slaps danish right across his face.danish is absolutely shocked and angry as well. He then in anger grabs piya by her hand so tightly and even pushes her so badly that she was about to fall, when someone out of nowhere holds her and balances her. Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago