Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwww sounds hectic raj....... omggggg sooo viren does not propose to nivi????
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

wowwww sounds hectic raj....... omggggg sooo viren does not propose to nivi????

Seems so......oh am so waiting for those romantic moments.......also hope they never end 😳
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all........

gals....2day i was watching past secnes of sidputul n nivren.....n I found an interesting fact ...dat earlier CCBM's story writer was pratima kulkarni n she also looked after screenplay.....den storywriter has been changed.....It was saba mumtaz.....n now CCBM's storywriters are Ved and Vandana tiwari....but onething dat has not chaged so far...pratima kulkarni always looks after screeplay of CCBM......so gals ...may b....all d mistakes made by Cts are due 2 dis change ....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks
I did not remember that they said it. But the important think is Yeh Dono DIl Phir Milenge

Yes  Raj this is what they exactly said, As I heard it and wrote it exactly the same
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Seems so......oh am so waiting for those romantic moments.......also hope they never end 😳

He does propose her Dear, hey there is a new news read it here is the link in that they said Viren will propose Nivi in rain

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642925

Lets see what happens
hay Diya jaaaaan ...sorry for last night ...kan pakre ke Viren k style main Sorryyyyyyyyyy.....😔
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Hi all........

gals....2day i was watching past secnes of sidputul n nivren.....n I found an interesting fact ...dat earlier CCBM's story writer was pratima kulkarni n she also looked after screenplay.....den storywriter has been changed.....It was saba mumtaz.....n now CCBM's storywriters are Ved and Vandana tiwari....but onething dat has not chaged so far...pratima kulkarni always looks after screeplay of CCBM......so gals ...may b....all d mistakes made by Cts are due 2 dis change ....

Yati,

I think it was asma or anju who had also mentioned this....they had said that there was a change in the creative team....this was during the time we had all those bloopers......and now u too have mentioned it.....so it is true

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hay Diya jaaaaan ...sorry for last night ...kan pakre ke Viren k style main Sorryyyyyyyyyy.....😔

Hey Sakeena Sweeite its Ok Dear, Dont worry,  How r u Dear, Hope u did not get fever, I was worried for u after reading ur message this morning, Hope u r fine
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

He does propose her Dear, hey there is a new news read it here is the link in that they said Viren will propose Nivi in rain

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642925

Lets see what happens

Diya i believe you....sorry what i meant was that i did not remember what they said in SBS segment.....and hey viren will be proposing filmy style......WOW...can't wait to watch........ab to maha episode jaruri hai
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya raj...I also got 2 know dis from d forum itself...den I tried 2 find out is it true or not....n after watching episodes on YT....I got 2 know dis fact...multiple times writers have  been changed ....