~~ Happy Birthday Deena ~~

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

My dear Forum members and lovely friends.....

Please pour in your wishes to another lovely, beautiful lady of our forum who has her birthday today !! ~~ Hkfan, aka Deena ~~

She is shy, she is reclusive, but when she puts forth her opinion, you have to sit back and listen.

A warm personality, a loving friend, a die-hard ShaNak fan, Yashu supporter and KT admirer.....she misses being at the DT due to time differences.........
she had been busy due to family responsibilities.......but I have loved every interaction with her and hope to see her more in the coming months !!

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Deena !!
May God Bless you with choicest of blessings, a life full of good wishes, love, happiness, health, wealth, naughty children who pull you in all directions with their cute little demands,
loads of good music, satisfaction and support of loved ones !!

Be more frequent here Dee, we miss you !!!

Edited by -Manita- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deeeeeenaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaapppy  Birthday........
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwwwww! Mani this is so sweet of you!!!! I have to say I am so touched by your words, and wishes, and I have adoredenjoy interacting with you too, my dear!!! yes, I have been tied up with so much that I have been unable to frequent this lovely forum of ours! But, I have to say I LOVE it, and it has been such a wonderful experience being on the Rang Badalti Odhani forum! All of you simply rock girls!!!! We must be the best one on IF , don't you think?!!! It has been a great pleasure coming to know you Mani, and all of our sweet members!!!!God bless you!!!

Thank You soo  much Priya and deepa for your wishes!!!!😃
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 AVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u deena darling..........i must say i know u by yr unquie hkfan11 name n thts super cool  a name❤️

wishing u loads n loads n love happpiness togetherness good health n prosperity in life sweety
 have a gr8 day n a wonderful future ahaed.............keep smiling n enjoy yr day wid family n frnds
 love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu muah muah🤗
HKfan thumbnail
Aw! Thank You so much Shanakyasharan and wish you everything good in life and loads of happiness too dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Deena❤️🤗🥳 May God Bless U Always❤️ A small gift from my side😃 Have an Awesome Day😃

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Deena.Have a wonderful day!
HKfan thumbnail
Bones- oh my god! What a lovely lovely superb gift-Thank you so so so much for this! I LOVE it!!!!!!! 🤗  WOW!!!!!!!!

SPN_JD addicted- thank you so much!!!!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear dheena !!!Wish u a very happy birthday!!!
HKfan thumbnail
Shriya- Thank you very much!!!!!!!! 😊