KrazyIncredibles-bhabhi ma showing devil his place

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hello crazies ............love u all ...............

looks like the FB pic has been edited after the uproar in the forum & FB ...... I will be happy if the scene is edited & removed from the show

Gud Job Geet love U ..........

for what ever U said to the kami*********** he desrves it ...........................

Rota :-

mar 22 - tues - deepz

mar 23 - wed - aash

mar 24 - thurs - naz

mar 25 - fri - reena

mar 26 - sat - samata

mar 27 - sun -

mar 28 - mon- varsha

mar 29 - tues - spee

Important Note for new members ...

girls please note that ...

⭐️after reserving the thread for tomorrow ....... please go back to today's thread ...... & the reserved thread will be opened only after watching the show after 9:30 P.M......

Star
No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

StarNo bad words ... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed ... not at all ...

StarIf YOU are angry with any character .... please say that you r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

Starfor us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

Starif YOU R one of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favorite characters ..... & posting in here ....  cox for us these 2 are gods ... & Maaneet love is divine ...... we love Maaneet to the core ..... 😊

Starour thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here πŸ˜Š

StarPlease give your name and let us know why you would like to join us ....

Starwe don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

Starif u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticize them ....... but don't bash them ....

Starany way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Starbut if required then we include them in the analysis .........

StarQuote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

⭐️Devil will refer maan ki meeshti as bhabhi maa in all our posts ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Starall crazies have to post the rules ......topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail

dadima & kamina planning a date for maaneet ….. I knew it would go wrong ….

Geet feeling happy that maan always thinks about her & plans surprises for her so that she has a smile on her face ….

Dadima asking geet to leave for the farm house ….

Geet coming first to the farm house & was happy  on seeing the dcor thinking that it was maan's plan …..

She finally got the note what maan wrote to her ….

It means that kami******* read the lines what maan wrote to her …….. such an uncivilized kami******************** no manners at all ….

Maan stuck in meeting ……..

Devil could have asked dadi to contact bhabhi maa & inform her abt maan stcuk in meeting  ……….. Y did he have 2 go …

I really am not sure whether devils intentions are genuine or not ....... & first of all maaneet don't need devil's help but he is butting in ........  

I am happy that geet told him to keep his poking nose out of their lives & they don't need a kami****** like him & his help ….  

she tells kami***** There is no MU in their relationship ……..  they are just sad over the loss of their baby ….  They will over come it very soon …… they don't need a 3rd person to sort out their problems …….. that too a person like kami************ ....... they don't even need him or his presence close to them .............. she tells him how much they detests his presence ..........

I love U geet for showing kami************ his place ………. Loved all ur dialogues ………..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I hope those who had doubt on geet got an answer today .........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the dialogue ………. When geet tells kami************* tum ithne neeche gir sakhthe ho …………… gud job geet …….. U showed the kami****** that he should not even come close 2 U & U hate the sight of him  β€¦β€¦β€¦.. (samata ……… U happy now I think Cv's will never show that ……… so tension ko chod de .........)

Like expected devil's plan back fired …….. maan watching bhabhi maa having convo with devil ……

My prediction

which result in geet leaving the house if that article is believed to be true ........ coz  maan is disturbed by the way things are going around ...... maan giving silent treatment to geet & as we all know his anger I am just hoping that he does not say some thing to geet which will hurt her coz of which  geet might not be able to tolerate  maan's words & might leave the mansion ….. geet leaving the mansion will happen on wednesday .......... & then maan going behind her & makes up with her & on saturday we will get 1 hour special SR ...........😊happy girls 😊jungle mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cottage/ cave /tabele/ hoshiarpur ka hut tha na waise wale hut main πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi my lovely crazies u all r very sweet love u  love u
mishti dev ki bhabhi maa hai waow amazing
kia pata is week ke episode me dev Geet ko apni bhabhi maa kahe
mazza ajaye ga
Edited by millii - 13 years ago

Hii my crazies..hope u all r good.......love u all.......

well my small analysis on today's epi.
and i would like to mention BHABHI MAA'S part here.with that DEVIL.......
loved the way she slapped that DEVIL with her words......
in truly MRS.MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S avtaar.......loved her to the core.......

ab toh is DEVIL ko samajh lena chahiye ki MAANEET ke relationship mein kisi teesre ke liye koi jagah nahin hai.....par yeh hai ki baaz hi nahin aata hai......
 loved that line specially where BHABHI MAA SAYS......"ki agar MAAN ko pata chal ki tumne mujhe yahan bulaya hai toh pata nhin ki woh tumhaara kya haal karenge".......

go MAAN go........aur is DEVIL ko sabak sikhaayo.......iski akal thikaane lagao.....
kabse yeh dekhne ke liye hum betaab hain.....

but i know ki ab MU track start ho chuka hai....and MAAN'S anger is getting reday to be exploded with full force.......which will lead to GEET'S leaving KM........

but i am hoping for the best.......so keeping my fingers crossed.......
ki ant mein humaare MAANEET ek saath honge......so girls don't worry all will be well.......
that's it from my side.....
take care.
love u all...
priti.
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey all..

the episode was ok....want to see maan n geet face to face speaking with each other...

hate this devil..... 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ and i luvd the way bhabhi maa gave him karaara jawaab... what an answer....πŸ˜ƒ

and despite of that he is on n on wit his stupid baseless justification.....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

and dadima... i remember she advising geet that they dont need any 3rd person to solve their problems.. and luk what happend....she forgot her own advice i guess...... 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

and how come adi is so soft to devil.. laughin n speakin to him...😭 πŸ˜­ 

naas.....no comments....😲

my mom was interested in the epi.. she askin me questions.. and as soon as she saw devil she askin me he is villian na.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
hey crazies....

dont know what to analize........

i am shocked to see the episode...

i hated it!!!

poor geet!!! devil preparing for geet!!! oh god.. how much i hated it!!!!

munda all busy in meeting!! i knew this would happen!!!! munda will see taht geet has forgiven devil!!!!

annie doenst know how to smile too😑
horrible....

aen teenon ko babji hi bachaye humse....

humare... patence ki limit test kar rahe he!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
res

don't know what to write......didn't see the episode properly.....had my neighbours kid over....was playing with him....saved me from AA torture....

loved geets jawab to the devil....but i found problem with DD's pronunciation, it is hashra when she said harsh and shaks when she said shak....anyway....god annie doesn't even know to smile....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

did maan write to geet about our baby....and the devil read that too....god i'l surely kill him..its height of interference....but atleast he told her that the card and letter were from maan
hope they don't show the devil touching Geet....and precap was mute...i tried to lip read....geet says to the devil that u stay away from our lives and i forgiven u......😑😑
😑
just hope what i think is not correct and maan hearing geet saying that to the devil....god now if geet leaves KM then proved that he can still affect their lives....

just when i was typing my mom told me about an ad in which DD was there being shown on tv....it was in another language...but dubbed in hindi....some lion medicine or something....she wore a yellow sari...
Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello crazies,

Today DD stole the show.......she was mindblowing today!!!.........her dialogues and expressions were superb!.......Hats off to herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I thought Geet's dialogues made the episode rocking!!!...........loved her scenes, acting and dialogues to the core..............

MAANEET ki atooth rishte ki neev unka baby tha, hai aur hamesha rahega😊

Geet smiling her heart and soul is smiling when is saying.......Maan aap mere chehre pe muskurahat lane ke liye sab kuch karenger ILU Maan....

When she reaches farmhouse.....Geet reads her Maan's card and message.........Geet is really happy and touched that her Maan has arranged a suprise to bring his Mishti' beautiful smile back........

Maan's message-MAANEET' baby was the foundation of MAANEET' love................their baby was is and will always remain as the strongest link connecting bond in MAANEET's atooth relationship......MAANEET's baby has played the special divine and sacred role in mamapapa' life and in how their relationship started as a relationship between strangers and then this bond developed into boss-secretary' relationsip to friendship to parents and last but not the least to bond of eternal and sacred lovers, husband and wife, and soulmates.............MAANEET's baby- the strong, special and eternal foundation will now once again help parents to build a new house they will start a new life and in this new journey MAANEET will be always together and their baby's sweet and beautiful memories will be with them forever...........from this message left by Maan to his Geet is a positive sign that eveythign will be soon all positive in MAANEET' life😊...........

Also today after so long happy tune wala mahi mahi was played which means happiness will be soon arriving in our MAANEET' life...........mahi mahi has always been the sweet divine dreamy and magical melody in MAANEET's life which has connected MAANEET's heart and soul since the beginning of their journey......an eternal saga..........so this another positive sign that everything will be fine in MAANEET' life very soon😊............

Geet is waiting for her Maan but Maan is still in the meeting.............

Dev(il) arrives and tells BM (crazies hope u all rem wat BM stands for?......rem wat hima mentioned yest) about dadima and dev(il)' plan.........Maan ki Geet gets angry and decides to walk away...............dev(il) tries to explain...............Geet's dialogue to dev(il) tum aise kaam ko kyun karthe ho ki tumhe explanation dena pade...........wowwwwwww wat an impact this one had.........Hats off to you Geet darlingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............u r absolutely right.........people give explanations only when they know that they r at fault or have committed big mistakes and sins and in this dev(il)' case he has committed an evil sin....................also dev(il) wants to repent and today the reason to y he is helping MAANEET is known he admits it himself..........even behind helping MAANEET there is his selfish motive..........dev(il) wants to reduce the guilt burden of his evil sins by helping MAANEET...........dev(il) always has a hidden selfish motive in helping MAANEET............this dev(il) can never do anything in a selfless manner........

When dev(il) tells BM that dadi and dev(il) were trying to reduce dooriyan between MAANEET............Geet was once again gr8!.............MAANEET ke beech mein dooriyan na kabhi ti na kabhi hogi.........MAANEET pehle bhi saath te aur hamesha saath rahenge.......MAANEET ab muskil time se guzar rahe hai par unhe kisi teesre ki madad ki zaroorat nahi chahiye aur dev(il) ki toh bilkul nahiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................so far v have seen so many instances where v have seen and witnessed that MAANEET do not need any third person's help and that third person' presence or absence is irrevelant in MAANEET' life................for instance rem after kehna hai sequence Maan tells Geet that no matter wat personal differences exist between MAANEET, Maan cannot see any outsider insulting Geet........even at that time eventhough MAANEET were themselves unsure about their feelings and had not confessed their feelings for each other.......and also Geet goes to hoshiyarpur where she witnessed the most dreadful nightmare bcuz otherwise her Maan sir wud be behind bars bcuz of rasika, still they both cud never tolerate outsiders hurting MAANEET..........also on sangeet night dadima tells Geet humsafar aur humsaya ke beech mein kisi teesre ki zaroorat nahi hai and MAANEET have always made us believe in this fact by showing us this everytime..........they have showed this is absolutely true..........also dining table scene Maan tells dev(il) that MAANEET's relationship has come a long way...........now third person cannot cause misunderstandings between MAANEET and third person is irrelevant in MAANEET' life............and today Geet told dev(il) that MAANEET don't need any third person' help or support..................MAANEET's bond of love, care, trust and understanding is very strong..........MAANEET r true soulmates........infact they r now no more two people but one..........when this is the case MAANEET can handle all situations, solve all problems and come out of the most painful grief on their own...............dev(il) stay away from our MAANEET.............wow loved our Geet in this scene...........today once again she made us proud!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............DD was superb and mindblowing today!!!......Hats off to herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............today Geet showed us that one can slap someone on their face with powerful truthful and honest words..........such a slap has more impact than a normal slap..........right girls?

Maan Singh Khurana is back in action!............Maan is giving a presentation and the client is so impressed that he has also  bcum Maan's fan lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............crazies ab aur ek competitor?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............kya Manisha kam tha ki ab yeh client bhi!!!...........ab Maan ki izzat sirf Geet bacha sakthi hai inn sabse seπŸ˜†.............Maan jaldi se apni Sherni ko bhulaoo agar inn sabse bachna hai toh!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.........

Mann hi mann bad rahi hai Maan ki narazgi.........the promo line

Precap-

Maan sees his Geet speaking to dev(il)...........dev(il) stay away from our MAANEET...........can't say wat will happen until v watch 2mrw' episode............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Hi craziesβ€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Looks like my prediction 2 came true…me not happy…lekin still…the CVs heard us n edited out the hand holding part!!!😑😑😑😑😑
Warna to unki khair nahi thi!!!! So me still sheathed my sword….warna aaj Cvs halal hone wale the!!😑😑😑😑😑

Lekin kanjoosi nahi chodi!!!!!!!!!1 ek hi gulab ko re use kiya!! Chi chi babji….us ladki ke haath lagaye hue gulab ko humari geet ne chua!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dadi was as usual busy with nakooollllll………….🀣🀣🀣🀣

trying for a new papa for her potasβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
bechari soch rahi hogi…agar maine maan se umeed lagayi to agle janm me bhi shayad suna hi rahega humare daman!!! Isliye khud hi kuch karna hoga!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don't kill me for that one!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SCENE 1: DADI'S LONG NOSE!!!!😑😑😑😑

Ye dadi khud ki kehti hai aur khud hi bhool jati hai!! Humare maaneet ko akela chod do!! They don't need ur sidey help!! Dadi u r mature enough to understand   this fact…weren't u the one who advised geet…never to let a third person come between her n maan?? We kno u mean well.and we wudnt have minede ur help….had it not been for the devils interference!!

SCENE 2: MY CUTIE PIE ADI…WHERS UR CUTIE PIE PINKY??

Adi meri jaan kitna kaam karta hai….pinky nahi hai to bechare ko receptionist bhi bana diya hai!!! Adi ko presentation ki badi padhi hoti hai…dadi adi ko mat bolo..adi will not let anyone come in the way of a project n maan singh khurrana!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Is time 400 crore ka project nahi hai..isliye bi=ol diya!! Middle claas ka hai!! Wapas!!! Plz mr chopra ko lao na…me miss him…..heheπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SCENE 3: THE TWO PINNOCHIOS…SPOILING THE BROTH!!!

The arrangement was adream…geets fav color…how does devil kno that???😑

Lekin jab maan nahi aane wal atha..to dadi se phone karva ke wapas bula lete…why the hell did the kamina go there!! 😑😑😑😑

So it was the farmhouse…hmmmmm.achanak se badal gaya…bahar se KM jaisa kyu lag raha hai!!! Who party ke time to alag tha!!! Anyone remembering the chipkali??? Nitya ki twin lagti thin a!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SCENE 4: OMG THE LETTER!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!11 thank u for telling ke letter maan ne likha tha…warna mai to itni ghussa ho gayi thi ke wo kamina aisa kaise likh sakta hai…ekdum maan style!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

Maan wow…….my heart brimmed over at ur words!! Geet to puri ki puri pighal gayi hogi.agar waha maan hota to pakka aaj uska lucky din hota!! Hehe…kudi wudnt have been able to control herself!! Lekin humare naseeb me ye sab kaha….bas hume 2 km wale nain-matakke dekhne padhte hai!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SCENE 5: DEVILS BHABHI MAA GAVE HIM GOOD

Geet was awesome in this scne….tabiyat ki sunayi usne devil ko!! Hehe…mw was satisfied with this scene..no complains….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The way she told devil…about their atoot relation n not needing a third person…she is not so far gone that she doesn't realize the hold of maan on her life..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She doesn't trust devil…good!!! So she warns him….loved the way she dhamkaoed him with maans name…hehe….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SCENE 6: MAAN SINGH KHURRANA

Tumhe jo maine dekha..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Tumhe jo pehchanaβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Jo hosh thaβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Wo to gaya…….😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Only 2 scenes.but still my heart went DHAK DHAK!! Wasn't my maan looking hot hot hot!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Yummylicious!!!! Wo champu client to kya…mai bhi aap ki fan hu!! Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…koi uthaye mujhe…..me feeling light headed!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

SCENE 7: NAAS

Champak was awesome….i was laughingβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And chipkali was yuck!!!🀒🀒

AA ko maro goli yaar……………wapas wo BG music ka torture shuru ho gaya…sounds like a X grade music album!! Yuck!!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

PRECAP:

Hmmmmm………….interesting….maans badi badi aankhen says a lot…..over there geet is all proclaiming about their atoot rishta…and here munda is MU…koi gal nahi….jitna ghussa …utna passion..utna HOT HOT SR!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

MONA tension nahi lena..samjhi!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

congrats to all maanetians gurti rocks maneet is the best on screen couple...

me super happy ....our sherni is back...thank god they have edited the hand holding pic..i hated it..
iijat give me your ak-47 i want to shoot devil..what he was thinking.
geet knows msk well..i loved way she said i love you..maan..
when she enterted the farm house wow she was blushing i am sure judging by her expressions...she is geeting turned on..

devil..why do you always come in the wrong time..now he wants geet to be grateful because he has arranged the entire thing..god what a loser..

loved how sherni gave it back..wow love you geet..
i think now i understood why geet forgave devil..she does not want to remember  devil..she just wants to move on with maan..even in hatred she does not want to stay connected to devil..
i was not happy with geet forgiving devil but she has forgiven her family and is now in peace and that's what she wants now..peace and a happy life with msk..

naas track i can't make a head and tail of it...why doesn't arjun call up devil ask him about his sis..
precap i am sure msk will misunderstand the scene and utter some harsh words to geet and geet will leave the mansion and msk will follow..phir jangal mein mangal....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago