Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I have noticed in many interviews in the past 6 months or so that Kareena implies a certain actress can't act. When asked on 'Koffee With Karan' about who she thinks is the #2 after her, she proudly said "If there is any 'act' in 'actress' then it's Priyanka Chopra" - how sweet. Well not quite. This statement immediately implies something else at the same time. And this is that the other competitor who is often put into the 'Top 3' category does not know how to 'act'.

Also in many interviews recently she stated that some stars are only there in big movies but don't know how to act. Again implying the same point. She goes on to emphasise this over and over again.

And then of course there was the whole episode where she claimed that awards are being given out to people who attend the ceremony, not the most deserved candidate.

Katrina won some popular awards this year and I think Kareena feels it was undeserved. Who else could she be talking about. Surely not Vidya, and absolutely not Kajol. We all know that Kareena has this highly competitive streak in her. Not only that, she seems to think that the Hindi film industry revolves around her and her family's name. It is also well known that Katrina is not popular for her acting abilities, but rather for her appeal to the masses - through hit songs and small roles in big films.

Now I can understand that from Kareena's point of you, she has seen a struggle, it has taken her 10 years of hard work to get to where she is, and to have a less talented girl being paid the same price and being compared to her could feel a bit insulting...

But one thing's clear to see Bebo is miffed that this starlet has come out of nowhere, yet her name is mentioned in the same breath as with the real 'actresses': Kareena and Priyanka.

I don't know if I've made my observation clear and concise enough to grasp easily. This is a first draft and I can't be bothered to edit it.

😳

Taken from Ultimate Bollywood Divas Blog
Edited by Star_No_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
kATRINA KAIF😆! Well it's true that she can't act to save her life, only popular for her looks and her hits!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
I feel Katty has proven herself as an actress. Her performances in Namastey London, New York and Raajneeti have all been wonderful.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It could be Katrina I mean I would agree anyway!!! Those popular awards given out on purpose just to make her happy was just adding all these different categories especially on Stardust and some of the winners was outrageous!
Rekha_ji thumbnail
The Bebo fans in hiding? ❤️
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And I thought you were a bebo fan. Zoobie needs to fire you from bebo fan club.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see the big deal. She just spoke our mind. We all know if there is an act in actress...it's only pc and bebo and aish and vidya. But bebo likes PC, so she named PC. It's her opinion!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

And I thought you were a bebo fan. Zoobie needs to fire you from bebo fan club.

😆 who are u referring to shee?
MissIffiy thumbnail
does it really matter she doesn't consider any of them in her league 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Why does she have to consider them in her league, when she is way ahead of them. 😆