@SOCHA NA THA@ MG ff-ch 14, pg 54, 16th may

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey everyone...its me SAMAIRA aka SAM!!!!😉...I am starting a new FF today, i really dint want to but i am not able to stop myself. I am too much into writing these days😉!!!!

So I was wondering abt what would happen if maan and geet had a character switch. Like in maan is the happy go lucky types and geet, the angry young woman??? Then there it was, another FF😆...seriously speaking i dont know if i should continue or not. well read on and LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT. I will not write further if the response is "THANDA"😭

This is dedicated to all my buddies who read my other ff "MAAHI VE". why??? since i am being a jerk these days, irritating them to no end😆. well enough of my talks, now here it is...

happy holi everyone😉😆

Character sketch:

Geet handa: angry young woman living in New York with her family

Ronith handa: geet's younger brother,'very annoying

Jia handa: geet's younger sister, very very sweet.

Jennifer handa: geet's mother., she's a Christian!!!

Lajjo handa: geet's daadi

Maan singh khurana: the happy go lucky guy, believes only in spreading happiness and making others happy

Yash singh khuarana: maan's younger brother.

Kripa singh khurana: maan's sister

Veer singh khurana: maan's daadu and geet's neighbor 

Madhu singh khurana: maan's mother

Dev malhotra: geet's friend

Pari kapoor and Meera kapoor: sisters and neighbors of geet and her friends.

Sonali singhania: family friend of khurana's.

Rajji and veera : geet's so called aunts

index in the below comment

Prologue:

I sat alone at the central park, wondering why pain had to be etched into my heart alone??? Why was I the prime target of sadness. I sat there with tears making its way to the ground, wondering why life has changed so much and it frustrated me that I couldnt control anything that was my life. Why is it so hard to fathom a denial??? Why is it so hard to give up on something which was never ours??? Is it just me or the human nature??? The endless array of questions rising in my mind mixed with the salty tears made me numb to the growing cold weather. No one would have a clue if I DIE in this very spot, only to be found the next morning as a lifeless snow statue. But is it worth it??? Like maan always says, "death is never an option for brave people but it is for cowards". Does that mean I am a coward running away from her own life just because I was denied??? The dim light was making it harder for me to think. I felt like drifting away with the cold breeze that was hitting my face like cold water. I dint know what I was supposed to do, I was LOST, in my own life. Now all I could do is to wait for my angel to guide me and relieve me of this never ending pain. I sat there dazed, waiting for my ANGEL to come and save me.

Chapter 1: Routine

I wriggled around my quilt as the first rays of the sun started hitting the walls of my room and at the same time the alarm was ruining my not so sound sleep. I had to get up and head for morning routine "JOGGING". Yes, I went for a morning jog every single day. My day started with it, even though I dint need any exercise to keep myself FIT. There were other reasons for this. Groaning at my state invariably, I got out of my ever so soft bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. After 20 mins I was out and changing into my track suit. I tip toed outside my room, everyone else were sleeping as usual, as it was just 6am. I climbed down the stairs and reached the porch where my white and red running shoes lay in disgust. I picked them up, wore them out of habit and was off to my so called morning jog. I slowly jogged towards the streets of New York. Many people were already up and were busy with their work. The busiest city and it was evident before my eyes. New York never slept for that matter or so it was known to be. Who cares????? I hardly considered thinking about such tedious topics and question my not so extraordinary brain and become a maniac. I gravely had other things to break my head for. Thoughts, I smirked! How well they erupt in our minds invariantly, making you prone to situations you least expect. If u ask me, I would say thinking is the root for all problems in life. You think about something and you fall for the consequences. But the world works differently, isn't it??? If u don't think people call you STUPID. If you over think they call you MANIAC and if you don't, you are just another ordinary person. Our minds and its ways. I never really heed much about the mind's working. Now I wonder why am I even thinking about it??? I smile, a sad one, disgusted!!!

I was diverted when I realized I had reached the CENTRALPARK. My favorite place and my feet had led me to this magnificent place involuntarily. Why is it my favorite???  It reminds me of those precious days I spent here with my dad as a little girl. He was my role model, a wonderful dad if not anything else. He was my supporting pillar. He died 9 years back when I was only 12. That's when I started coming here every morning, just to gather myself to face the world everyday. When my father had left me, this was the only haven I could find where his essence still lingered. Now, even after 9 long years, I still feel I'm close to him when I am here. My lonely tears slowly make their escape from my eyes. I never stop them, I never want to. It's the only way I can live through my life. It seems like this is what is keeping me alive and not the oxygen I breathe in. I smile weakly at my thought. I look around trying to relive the moments I spent with my dad. Even now, I can see myself in his arms, playing with him, happily!!! Happiness, the word seems so much distant. I realize that I have lost the battle of my life long back and I don't regret it. I am just living my life just out of habit, there seems to be no reason to live and move on or so I thought. Sometimes, I really hate the tears flowing down my cheek, it makes me feel I am helpless and feel like shouting out loud, "where are you dad?" wanting him close so that he could guide me through this.  I crumble at the thought as my sobbing intensifies and I find myself on the ground, wrapping myself in my arms. Reality and truth is always bitter and I never seem to accept this.

I am GEET HANDA and this is my STORY!!!

Precap: routine continued!!!!

well well well, how is it??? Now, i have PMed all my buddies her. so i want all of you to comment and let me know whether should i continue or not...i have given the precap just like that. now before anyhting else, i would like to inform one thing... "I CANNOT PROMISE ON REGULARLY UPDATING THIS FF"...I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES, WHICH IS WAY TOO IMPORTANT FOR ME THAN THIS. SO DECIDE BEFORE U COMMENT ABT ME CONTINUING THIS FF...i'll only update when i am free!!! 

now i am eagerly waiting for ur comments. plz like and comment if u feel it was worth it😊...i dont want to be a jerk anymore😆...THANKS!!!

if at all i continue then, those who want to be PMed, plz add me as ur buddy!!!!😊

Edited by samaira39 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I M USING mobile so no big comment . . . loved it

samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

I M USING mobile so no big comment . . . loved it

thats ok dear😊, thanks......does this mean i should continue???

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwww samaira I just loved it.......plz continue...I am looking forward to the next part😳   n Haapy holi dear😳
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

awwww samaira I just loved it.......plz continue...I am looking forward to the next part😳   n Haapy holi dear😳

thanks dear..........and wish you a happy holi tooo........😊

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ur style is far vary in this ff.
love it...........con plz!!!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it....

pls continue soon
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 I just loved it.......
plz continue soon
thx for d PM ..🤗
HAPPY HOL
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

Ur style is far vary in this ff.

love it...........con plz!!!

ha ha ha😆...yeah it varies coz i am giving GEET's POV here. and truly speaking, this needs much much more work than MAAHI VE..........well thanks dia😊