SunShineCreations|C|Up.5/MayUr&Rati.KHNHPG35

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome Friends...

Recently a month ago i had the worlds biggest craze to make sigs😆 and i thought it would go away eventually but i came to realize that with the time passing by i wanted to make more and more signatures. Hence this shop is the result of it to complie all my creations at one stable place.

What to say? hmm, well i'm surely no pro at making signatures but i try my best and just go with my moods usually. Actually better than that the sigs usually are a result of what i'm feeling the moment i make them.

What else...hmm well i LOVE Arjun/Rati & Mayank and Nupur along with Iqbal khan and Neha bamb they are my favorites from the telly world but i have many other favorites and obbessions which you would come to know about through my updates!

This shop is here due to only one person and i would like to thank her for always being my courage when i fail to see the good in me at times. But there are others also, my Friends at IF whom i adore thank you for always being there for me, you mean alot, & i don't have to list your names because you all lie in my heart.

Hmm what else...Yes Inspirations. Well at first i made them inspired by my addiction for them but i got inspired by other people here too, who undoubtly are flawless in their creations.

Yamini, Rida, Aish, Pari, Aisho

Yes, requests are accepted, if you think my work is worth it lol, Anyway i will happily take requests as long as the shop is OPEN, but when it is closed No requests will be taken.

Rules for Requests

*Non-Animated Siggies!!

*Non-Animated Icons

*Provide high quality pics, maximum pics allowed 4 -5

*One request at a time

*Post all requests here, unless its for a birthday =), PMs will be accepted otherwise NO PMs.

*State if you would like your name on it or not

Shop status ;Closed 

Copyright used will be: SSCreations/IF or SSzCreations/IF.
For Icons: SS

Suggestions are more than welcome with open arms, I always try to be considerate of others but if at any point my behaviour or my attitudes upsets anyone don't hesitate to tell me.

Be kind to everyone here and Please leave all negativity at the door, as you have now entered a very veryy happy and fun Place called SunShine Creations.

I just want to take this chance to say that everyone who makes sigs is an inspiration to me, as i find my creativity in little things. I'm not a very fancy person, simplicity makes me smile and thats what my life is simple.

Thank  You :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sajjal-

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Few of my previous Creations

I began making sigs only a month ago, Still a begininer so they are not that good but i still hope you will like them.

Icons.

Signatures.

Hope you like them.

Index
Update 1 : pg 8
Update 2 : pg 17
Update 3 : pg 23
Update 4: pg 30

Pm List
Please Press the LIKE button if you want to be included in the pm List, i'm not the flawless signature maker but i do have perseverence to improve and get better at making siggies.

SO please do leave your constructive criticism so i cam improve and do leave your precious comments on how you found the updates to be. :D

Sajjal

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG it's so so so good to see youu here! 🤗 I'll be back to unres this when I can<33
btw I like the purple 😳😆
okayyy so I'm finally editing..don't worry this is probably the fastest I've ever edited so you should be proud of me(: hahah :D I must admit I haven't ever gotten around to seeing your writing, but you know I really want to, and I will soon(: Because I can definitely tell from the text on your sigs what an AMAZING writer you would be 😳 anyway so since this is your sig shop I should be ranting about the right thing here 😳😆 but first I have to thank you for mentioning me in your inspirations list, I'm right in the middle(; I like that haha...seriously I can't tell you how much that means Amby<33 🤗 plus I LOVE your banner, the colouring stands out like anything and so do MN as well(;  
I MUST tell you how beautiful your creations are for beginners, seriously no one would think you just started not long back 😆 All the icons are adorablee<33 especially the Nupur one is my favourite though; the colouring and her cute se expressions make it all the more shweett(:

If I'm not wrong then I've seen most of this at the CG before, right? But to be honest it doesn't matter at all cause everytime I look at your creations they always have a fresh feel(;
Sajda MN sig - the colouring is GORGEOUS(: In fact it's the best I've seen on those scenes and I mean it. The Rati sigs they're all so beautiful, that lady is seriously a stunner and your sigs just make her look all the more so; my favourites have to be the ones of her in the blue dress; and the one from the Women's day bash, she really knows how to carry herself(;

The MN/Arti ones goshh I miss them a hell lot :( But seeing your sigs made my Sunday morning 😆 hahaha :D LOVE the texts you've used on all of them and the Mr and Mrs Sharma one is just so adorable I wanna pull their cheeks, and yours too 😳😆 
I'm loving the brightt colouring on the KJ one, my dabba is totally Khuda-Jaaneofied for the past few days and the Sanaya one is so cute(;

My favourite has to be the last one though, I think mainly for the colouring and the text and I remember telling you this in the CG yesterday I think so I'll leave it at that lol 😆 

ehh what's this? I get to the end and I haven't even written ONE single congratulations for you? *shock* well that's me 😆 so I'll tell you that now; a HUGE congratulations on this shop Amby, I'm sure you don't need my wishes but just know that there is someone like me who is willing to help you in any way possible wherever you need it 😳🤗
and ps. I'm going to be writing long for you, just like you do for me 😆
love youu..xx
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on ur new shop<3
Ur creations are beautiful..LOVE the textures and colouring..just beautiful
This one is my fave:

Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more
Sneha:)
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! You CANNOT be a begginer .. You MUST be lying 😆 These sigs are beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Please PM me when youu update .. I seriously love your creations already 😛 Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS sajjal for ur gallery...Im so glad that u opened one...
Though u r new in sig making but u r learning very fast...Keep this good work...👍🏼
And ya all the sigs r lovely and the last holi sig is just amazing...😍😍..I loved the pics and the coloring is superb...
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats yaara
wooow beautiful work

senorita
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay!! 🥳you opened a gallery!!!! Congrats Sajjal!!

I agree with the others, your work doesn't seem like it's done by a beginner!!! U r improving really fast then!! U know, how much I love your whether it be your stories or your vms. And Siggies are not an exception!!! U r one talented person!!! 

I love all of them but last two sigs are my favourites!!! They are just beautiful!! 😍

I look forward to seeing your siggies!! Luv ya!!🤗

An amazing writer and now an amazing siggy maker! 👏
Congrats on your first shop Sajjal 🥳
Truly you are awesome at whatever you do, and are a wonderful all-in one creator!
Seriously loved all of them! Rati one especially! :)
Sajjal you are truly an inspiration (its true ive listed you in my shop 🤣) and I hope you continue to show your amazing talents!
Thanks for the PM and update soon! :)