Now I am really pissed off

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rajeev sir's choreography today was so lame....did he even watch season 1& 2? Does he know what is a wow factor....
I know this sounds very rude but I really want to see him succeed but he is not getting the idea!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Then how come his team got the best dance of the day award?
DiamondLife thumbnail
@joyce_k:
I agree but not today sorry...
kyunki woh ek hi master hey jo...pure dance dikhata hai...never open dressing...isliye simple dikhta hai...
Not like other masters choreo where u see mainly lifts as wow factor.
I thought today, vikku-nikku and KC both did just dance.👏

And Excellent performance by Saurabh-vivek!

Weakest performance was Cornelli😕 Kon sa mirror kaheka mirror kahan ka mirror...camerman did worst job😡 kya malum geeta ne hi woh angle bola ho...

Amit-Falon always does 70% lifts than dance..kya isko wow kahenge🤔

I really feel bad for vivek-prithvi..they are awesome dancers
Prud123 thumbnail
hmm i kind of agree for the saturday's performances.Both the performances from his team were a little weak.But he did a good job on friday.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely disagree!!
he always shows pure dance!!
Edited by noori777 - 13 years ago

That is correct, he always shows pure dance unlike other who repeat the sequence again and again.

Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyce_k

Rajeev sir's choreography today was so lame....did he even watch season 1& 2? Does he know what is a wow factor....

I know this sounds very rude but I really want to see him succeed but he is not getting the idea!

Ok I jus finished seeing Sat performances n I am sorry to say but I completely disagree with you.🤢

Jus because there was no lifts or stunts, you cannot term a dance choreo lame.... i felt the choreo of KC was really good because it had mostly pure dance steps... even in VN, they did pure dance... no latakhna jhatakna n all... n KC they were purely enjoying the dance n executed it so well with that prop...

for me Rajeev did fab on both days especially the refreshing round... lovely lovely choreo n sat choreo aptly done.... 👏
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right that he emphasizes on purely dance but is that going to take his contestants to the finals and they stand any chance to win??? (and if so why was everybody so upset with geetas choreography in season 1)???

Secondly, does he stand somewhere in the race when Remo n Terrence join? (even if it's not going to be a compitition when a master is left behind it definately affects his career I am sure)

He is gem of a person, very rarely seen kind of personalities, totally from the heart and very unbais but really needs to gear up now.....

Mayb he should just change the helpers or go to gujrat more often.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that i got to agree

his team is perhaps the most well dressed among all..be it did 1 or 2 or little masters
Natkhatpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyce_k

Right that he emphasizes on purely dance but is that going to take his contestants to the finals and they stand any chance to win??? (and if so why was everybody so upset with geetas choreography in season 1)???

Secondly, does he stand somewhere in the race when Remo n Terrence join? (even if it's not going to be a compitition when a master is left behind it definately affects his career I am sure)

He is gem of a person, very rarely seen kind of personalities, totally from the heart and very unbais but really needs to gear up now.....

Mayb he should just change the helpers or go to gujrat more often.

Ok I think you have mistook all his dances for pure dance and nothing great... I was only talking about friday performance that had pure dance forms.. .but he is the most innovative n creative choreo currently on DID... All his concepts are sooooooo new n refreshing... All the masters try to rope in new dance forms (mostly western) which are already established well but not seen on this platform... But Rajeev brings in concepts which r new... Thats y I  was not agreeing that he has lame choreo...😊

n I don think there can be any comparison between masters...  all of them have achieved something great n r good in their own field... so I will proudly say YES Rajeev is good to compete with any other masters.,
. 👏