Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Darling Crazies

missed you all like... well Crazy 😆
& thanx for all the love & support... Crazies are the best ❤️

& a very warm welcome to all the new crazies 🤗

Important Note for new members ...

girls please note that ...

⭐️
No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

⭐️No bad words ... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed ... not at all ...

⭐️If YOU are angry with any character .... please say that you r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

⭐️for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

⭐️if YOU R one of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favorite characters ..... & posting in here ....  cox for us these 2 are gods ... & Maaneet love is divine ...... we love Maaneet to the core ..... 😊

⭐️our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors & thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here 😊

⭐️Please give your name and let us know why you would like to join us ....

⭐️we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

⭐️if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticize them ....... but don't bash them ....

⭐️any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can  😆😆😆

⭐️but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

⭐️Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........

⭐️all crazies have to post the rules ...... if you all want .......... topic starter will have 2 posts 1 for rules & other for analysis

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey crazies…

we spent this whole week crying with Maan & Geet…

& its obvious we need a break from it all...

So today we won't talk about anything sad… nothing bad…

Today is going to be all about JOKES

******************************************************************************************************************

A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

******************************************************************************************************************

Keep those jokes coming…

Remember : Laughter is the best medicine…

divareena thumbnail
Hi ijjat, 🤗

I am not very good at jokes but have found some and hope everyone finds them funny. I mean no offence with the jokes posted below.🤗🤗🤗

joke 1
A lady calls the police to report her husband is missing. The police arrive and ask for a description. She tells them he's 6 foot 2 inches tall, blonde wavy hair and has a smile that makes everybody love him. The police then go to the next door neighbor to verify this report and the lady next door tells the police, "You can't believe her. He's 5 foot 4 inches tall, has no hair and he wears a perpetual frown on his face." The neighbor then goes and asks the lady why she gave the police such a false report. She replies, "Just because I reported him missing, doesn't mean I wanted him back!"

Joke 2
"As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."

Joke 3
A Woman's Prayer:

I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because if I pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death.

will find some more😊
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The tired doctor was awakened by a phone call in the middle of the night. "Please, you have to come right over," pleaded the distraught young mother. "My child has swallowed a contraceptive."
The physician dressed quickly; but before he could get out the door, the phone rang again.
"You don't have to come over after all," the woman said with a sigh of relief. "My husband just found another one."

BE HAPPYYYY😃

Hii crazies....well i am really not very good at jokes.......let's see if u like a few...so here we go....

THE FIRST ONE....

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her 40th birthday. "I'd love to be six again," she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Happy Meal along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then, it was off to a movie - the latest Disney and what a fabulous adventure!

Finally, she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size." The moral of this story is: When a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.

THE SECOND ONE...

"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked. 
"Nine A.M." came the reply. "And what's the idea of calling me at home in the middle of the night to ask a question like that?"
"Not until nine A.M.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not till nine A.M.!" the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine A.M.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" the man sighed sadly. "I want to get out." 

THE LAST ONE...

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"

Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Res..sry crazies me nt online frm sat mrng jst logd in frm ma mble so..me nt able to analsis.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tension free???????/ precap ne mujhe poora tension me daal diya...

-edited-

something i want to say about present scenario....a major MU is brewing up...
i hv tried to analyse it by judging each character....

Maan....he is the most confused person at present....
he is under lot of pain because he has lost a baby which he considered as his own...he built a lot of dreams around it and we cud see how much emotionally attached he has become with the baby in yoga session wen he spoke about the baby....
but now the baby is nomore....and he can feel every bit of the pain....and the tragic part is that he connot share his grief with geet....because he doesnt want to give her more pain...

also...maan is frustrated to see dev roaming about in KM and around geet....of course he doesnt suspect geet....but the mere presence of dev near geet is frustrating for maan....at the back of maan's mind it is always there that geet once slept with dev....yes, wen dev was not in their life...he had no issues about it....but now with dev near geet, geet going out with dev, dev lecturing maan on geet...all these brings back the thot that geet was once intimate with dev....this gives rise to more frustration as he cannot kick dev out of his and geet's life for the sake of dadi....

and geet taking help from dev albeit reluctantly....is getting on maan's nerves....he knows how much geet feels disturbed with dev's presence....maan has been controlling his frustration for long....he did not say anything wen dev helped geet in the kitchen...he controlled himself today wen dev took geet to the anath ashram....and again he will be controlling himself wen geet will say that dev has made her smile....but how long...maan is dying from inside....
he can see geet drifting away from him...that part he can take because he knows once the pain will be over...he can make geet smile again....
but geet taking help from dev....this is gnawing at the tolerance level of maan....
and at one point of time his frustration will burst out if geet continues taking help from dev and if dev continues to lecture maan on geet....and surely it will be even more difficult for maan to control himself if dev puts color on geet on monday...
and this outburst will lead to a fight between maneet....

the only solution to this is that maan needs to communicate his feelings to geet....but i guess here the problem is not lack of communication....because already maan tried to explain to geet that he is doing everything to bring her out of her pain....but by trying to explain himself he ended up saying repeatedly that the baby is nomore....which resulted in hurting geet so much that she refused to listen to him further....
from then on maan has gone in silent mode....not because he doesnt want to talk with geet....but because he doesnt know how to put his feelings in words...he doesnt know what words wud lessen geet's pain....

Geet....she is under severe trauma....the loss of the baby has taken the very essence out of her life...she has struggled so much in her life just for her baby....
maan has come into her life widout her conscious effort....it was all a series of events that gradually maneet fell in love with each other....
geet is still not aware wen and how maan has become an integral part of her life along with the baby....
so far her main focus was to give birth to this baby...her life with maan although had ups and downs never required much of her time and effort....
so, the loss of the baby has affected her in a way that she cant see anything beyond that...
she is immersed in her pain so much that he cant see the agony maan is going thru...she knows maan is also shattered over baby's death....but the intensity of his pain is not known to her....
i dont blame her because maan has been trying to behave normally in front of her...he went to office, asked her to bring tiffin....
even maan cannot be blamed because he thinks by acting normal he can bring geet out of her shell....
but, we viewers hv seen the pain maan is going thru wen he was crying in his cabin...
geet at present is not noticing the agony of maan....she cannot see the frustration in maan wen he sees her with dev....wen geet entered with dev...she did not once look at maan because she was so immersed in her own world that she even failed to notice maan's presence...and maan who was so blinded by rage over dev he failed to see that geet was totally indifferent to dev....
thus...we can see that geet is not aware of maan's agony...she cannot notice that maan has gone into a silent mode which means a storm is brewing inside him....
after the baby's loss....geet is under the illusion that she has nothing left in her life....not comprehending the fact that maan is a very strong reason for her to be happy again....

but she will soon realise this after maan's outburst and the fight that will follow....

Dev....he maybe or may not be negative....whether his concern for maneet is fake or not is not the issue here....because watever his intentions r....the fact is that the mere presence of him in maneet's life can never let maneet lead a happy life....
wen dev truth first came out....maan instantly sent him to jail and from then on even though dev got bail he was nowhere in KM or KC....so maneet never had to deal with dev in their life....but since the day maan saw dev in shimla....maneet's life has changed for the worse....which clearly implies whether they want or not...dev's presence will always hv adverse effect on them....
if there was no baby loss...then maybe maneet cud hv dealt with dev's presence...by their joint indifference....but now dev helping geet all the time is killing maan....

maan is actually going thru a lot wat with baby loss and seeing geet with dev....and on top of that geet becoming incommunicado....today maan's "its ok, geet"...proved how much maan is controlling himself....we cud see the storm in maan's eyes wen he saw dev and geet tog but still he brushed away geet's explanation with just "its ok, geet"....maan is keeping his frustration inside him so as not to hurt geet....but in doing so he is reaching a saturation point after which he will outburst....
although maan said once that no third person can come between him and geet...but it is not true as far as dev is concerned....if that were not so then maan wudnt hv such raw anger in his eyes wenever dev is with geet....dev is the only person on earth who has the potential to destroy maneet's relationship....and the main reason is maneet's lack of communication which dev himself mentioned today to dadi...

which means dev is fully aware of the sole problem between maneet....and it remains to be seen whether he takes advantage of it or not....but, as i said it doesnt matter whether dev is evil or not...his mere presence can disturb the peaceful life of maneet....

there is only one solution to the entire problem...and that is maan needs to hv long periods of self communication to analyse his own feelings...but that wont happen now because maan is at present blinded with rage over dev and frustration over geet's aloofness....
which means the impending outburst is inevitable....

the only gud thing is that maneet's love for each other is genuine and profound....after the outburst wen they will spend time alone....they will be able to see inside themselves....and geet will realise that not only the baby but maan has been equally important in her life....
lets just hope that the rift that will be caused by the outburst wont hv disastrous effect on maneet relationship...rather i am hoping the rift will result in each feeling that their life is meaningless widout each other....

P.S.  today i had a long discussion on the present scenario with a friend of mine who is not a member of IF....she sent me a long mail which i edited with my own POV...and the result is the above post...
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
r

ijjat darling brilliant idea dear!!!👏👏👏.............love it!
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

as the storm raged, the captain realised his ship was sinking fast..he called out "anyone here know how to pray?" one man stepped forward "Aye captain, i know how to pray."

"good"said the captain, "you pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets - we're one short"

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goodmorning to all crazies