19 march-episode written update

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,
              so today's epi 19 march 2011 started with panchi saying sorry to piya as she thought soemthing was happening between sid and piya but it was not true so she said sorry to piya
then T went to abhay's house and told him that piya is with sid and abhay and said that he don't care and closed the door on T's face😆
then there misha runs to shankar and shaurya to help them and she get stuck there....the aunty ask her to sing bhajan but she say her throught is bad today because she ate lots of achaar.....and the aunties thought something else and said today is a happy day,misha gets confuse that why r they so happy😆😆
there sid leaves piya to the hotel and ask her to tell everything about panchi so that he can understand her better,he said he wants to give her time,he wants to be super nice and super sensitive in front of panchi but that is all his plan to make piya close to him
then when piya was going inside the hostel abhay pull her towards him and ask her what is she doing with sid,when she say who r u to ask this then abhay pulls piya more close to him and say that she knows who is he to ask her this question,he has the right to as her question...that was very cute scene😍 but then abhay destroyed it by saying if u like to be with boys then be with someone else but not sid then piya say that she doesn't like to be with sid and it's a horrible thing to say and she tells panchi likes sid and sid likes panchi that's why she is helping sid then abhay goes from there thinking what's sid's new plan....then piya says him that come,speak and go...that was really very funny dialogue😆...u don't even look back that other's also have to say something,then piay says u just think about yourself abhay and i don't want to see your face now..abhay says fine and goes
then the aunty says shankar to take care of misha but he says why should i take care of her then the aunty says because u r responsible for her state but shankar say that i am not responsible that ice-cream parlour man is responsible🤣he says every week she goes there then this will only happen🤣 tehn the aunty says u should be shamed of yoruself saying tehse things about your wife then he says why should i be ashamed...she goes every week to eat ice-cream and her throught gets bad tehn why should i be ashamed🤣then she says that misha is pregnant tehn she goes....then misha gets out of the bathroom and says shankar that she is going home but he says how can u go u r pregnant then misha says hello!! we have to do many things for being pregnant then shankar says ya u have to just eat achaar in front of aunty and u r pregnant  tehn misha says o god now what then shankar says girl or boy🤣 and misha goes from there saying shut up to all
then there T was following sid...then sid takes her on a drive and precap showed sid showing his phanks...i don't think he will be able to bite T but it seemed that T is his next victim

i really love how sid walks yaar.......he walks dancing and dancing that looks really very funny
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx dude
u saved me 2day..
lol
blossom1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi..

thanx dude
u saved me 2day..
lol

your most welcome🤗
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW that was quick!
thnx
blossom1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.

WOW that was quick!

thnx

your most welcome🤗
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tat was a quick update..thanks for updating soon..
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update....luved abhiya scene..........
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update. kabir missing 2day again?? god miss him already. Lolz misha shankar part is funny.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update dear.

AbhIya scene was soo cute but again Abhay destroyed that. God please use thoda aakal de do.