MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am GONE..OMG tat Abhaiya scene was so sweet..and Abhay was jst awesum..the way he puld Piya towards him and said 'Who am i?' i was absolutely LOST in his eyes jst lik Piya..and even Piya was good 2day all fired up bt still she gave Abhay all the ans's he wanted..
awwwwwww....how i love them..i am so looking forward 2 mre Abhiya scenes..they Rock my world..and Abhay is such a sweetheart he was saying all tat 'ladke tehlane' stuff 2 Piya bt his eyes were screaming 'Piya I love you plz listen to me'..how does he do tat??honestly Vivians acting is getting better day by day..absolutely awesum..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb,rocking, outstanding..........are just a few words, after a long gap finally we got something.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was an AbhiYa scene today?😲I'm surprised.....didn't watch the episode for obvious reasons
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what abhiya scene omg atlast abhiya togther i waz longing dying to see abhay piya love scene...............havent watched todays epi i m driving crazy after reading ur post
zaina_abhay thumbnail
hema must be driving crazy abt todays abhiya scene................hope we get to see more abhiya scene

we must wait a bit yaar there must be a lovely abhiya scenes in further epi
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG loved that scene. lol wished it was longer though
asena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

There was an AbhiYa scene today?😲I'm surprised.....didn't watch the episode for obvious reasons

you should go watch it lol you don't know what you're missing πŸ˜›
zaina_abhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

you should go watch it lol you don't know what you're missing πŸ˜›

whatever might be the reason i never miss watching pyrek...................it havent aired yet in ksa

omg u ar driving me crazy cant wait for todays epi
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well abhlya scene was there but don't know why i don't feel the magic ...may be they show the scene randomly without being connected to story . May be it is just that viewers want it they show 2m of abhlya ...and scene looks like rush to show the next scene ....

Too much of sid is impacting my feeling πŸ˜”and i guess this is reason i couldn't even enjoy abhlya scene .may be i need to see once again to enjoy ....let me see on youtube
asena thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

whatever might be the reason i never miss watching pyrek...................it havent aired yet in ksa

omg u ar driving me crazy cant wait for todays epi

how long more do you have to wait? warch it online if you can't wait.lol i'm watchin the scene over an over 😍😍