DOTF: What's next for Shradhya?

Poll

What do you think will ultimately happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, since all the DOTWs until now have been about Sandhya's sasurals - be it Yuvraj's or Neeraj's, - I've decided to shift the focus slightly this week.

Since this week, Shradhya was brought back, and now the story has progressed some - the godman trying again to take advantage of her, Abha & Rohit again trying to torture her into giving away her father's house which is in all the sisters' names, Anusuya being scalded by Abha w/ the iron, I decided to explore how this track might proceed, and end.

I've listed a whole bunch of possibilities above, any number of which are possible - and hence, this poll allows multiple option voting - just vote one after another.  Since Shradhya is not the main lead, her track may or may not end up well, so vote on however you think it will end (not should - we know that everybody wants well for Shradhya).

Will Shradhya finally break out of this 3 year torture of hers masquerading as a marriage?  Will she be able to save her MIL as well?  Will her 4 sisters finally know what was torturing her all this while, and why she was always so quiet?  Or will Rohit & Abha clean up their act once they find out that the godman actually had lecherous intentions w/ Shradhya?  Will it be credible @ all if they reform?

Or is Shradhya's lot just heading south, and destined for an ugly ending?  Will she be successfully molested by the godman?  Will her MIL be killed?  Will she finally snap and ask her sisters to sign over their father's house to Rohit/Abha?  Will Shradhya herself be killed? 😲

Or will it be that Shradhya is successfully finally saved, but only after a lot of intervention from her sisters.  Do you think Sandhya and Neeraj will get to play a role here, given how busy they themselves have been, and are likely to be w/ Sarla on a comeback?  Will all the sisters unite to help Shradhya, or will some of the jijus object?  Or will it ultimately be only Sandhya & Neeraj who rescue her?

And if she is rescued, how do you think her track will end?  Will all the sisters, like they did w/ Sandhya, start looking for a new hubby for her?  Or will they decide to just leave her alone in their father's house, maybe w/ Anusuya (if she is saved as well)  Also, are we likely to see the tracks of the other sisters, or are they just bringing closure to Shradhya's track?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwBh96wBPk[/YOUTUBE]
Weigh in on your thoughts about this track, and how long it might run!

P.S.  I'm glad that this track is showing better late than never, but I think they'd have done well to have shown it in Feb after the Jagirdars were jailed.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Difficlut to say which one of the above might catch the fancy of the Creatives. lol. But i'd always root for the Monster-in-law and his demon spawn to be packed off to the comfort of the gaol and be gone like the J-people.

At the risk of having many disagree with me, i say that i dont want Sandhya or any other sister intervening in this. Let this be Shraddhya's----AND Shraddhya's lone fight. Let us get to see another  lamb-to-lion bloom. She has until now, kept all of her rage and resentment holed up inside of her, but she's not exactly a doormat from her inner being. Its time she let it show , let her actions come as gritty as the look on her face.
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well nice topic. 

i don't know what the CVs will do to shradhya's track. but i wouldn't like it if anusuya & shradhya forgive rohit & abha coz their sins are simply unforgivable🀒 
i would like them to end up in jail & shradhya gets divorced. i agree with krystal_watz, let this fight be her own. just like sandhya fought back alone without her sisters' help though she had gayatri devi & maanik with her. let shradhya fight back & hope anusuya helps her out. i don't want shradhya in more trouble nor do i want anusuya in more trouble. they've faced too much & it's simply unbearable to see them getting tortured everyday by those two monsters rohit & abha. i don't want a tragic end for either shradhya or anusuya. i want them to get freedom so they can live happily together like mother & daughter😍

just like sudha in BAVD suddenly got courage to face RAπŸ‘πŸΌ i hope the same here happens let shradhya face rohit & abha in the same way & if they do anything, let anusuya join in to help shradhya & finally the MIL & DIL team will win. then rohit & abha can get their faces blackened & honored with garlands of shoes (as the Lal family got in BAVD), then taken to jail & get beaten up badly by the police. don't spare rohit & abha. if the CVs show shradhya or anusuya forgiving rohit & abha then i'll never forgive the CVs
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think rohit and shradha will be reconciled 🀒

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this is for u ..for ur patience on writing a thesis on shradha story πŸ˜ƒ

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Man, Rohit's father is despicable!  And, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I would like to see Rohit reconcile with Shradhya, but I don't see that any time soon. Not unless, the dam father dies, Shradhya shows some discretion and doesn't put up with Rohit's cruelty, and the mother collaborates with her, since if the father would have died, Rohit will be a little venerable. 
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so does that mean rohit should be forgiven? i don't think whatever he did is forgivable. he deserves severe punishment in my opinion. i would never want to see shradhya going back to that devil monster rohit.
Vr15h thumbnail
I dearly hope that Shradhya telling Abha that she'd turn over the property is a ruse, and that in fact, she intends to come up w/ a plan to land Abha, Rohit and that Godman in jail.  If she's for real about turning over that property, I'm just going to hate her as well!!! 😑

And I agree w/ Krystal & Vik - Shradhya reconciling w/ Rohit will be even more of an abomination than Sandhya reconciling w/ Yuvraj.  Subaru, I think Rohit is too far rotten to reform, and should be looked @ like Yuvraj was.  And Yuvraj at least was nice when his interests were being catered to, and had there been no murders and had Sandhya offered to do what Vrinda did - fake a pregnancy and come back w/ a baby that resembled Yuvraj, everything would have been okay.  Whereas Rohit is never nice to Shradhya or his mom.

Like Fivr once said, Rohit & Abha would be happy to be in jail - at least they will be in rent-free govt housing.  Also, won't have to bother about possessing the Savratkar home.

Also, I agree w/ Krystal & Vik - I want Shradhya to pull off this coup herself, w/o involving Sakshi, Shreya or Sandhya.

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

so does that mean rohit should be forgiven? i don't think whatever he did is forgivable. he deserves severe punishment in my opinion. i would never want to see shradhya going back to that devil monster rohit.

Well Rohit's actions are more forgiving than any of the Jagirdars. Unlike them, he isn't a murderer. He is just a very abusive husband. Yuvraj won't hesitate to strangle his wife at the sight of his mother and family. Rohit on the other hand does (for most times at least), he will raise his hand and pretend to hit, say a few nasty words and than leave.

I hate to defend him, but truth be told, I think he can be forgiven, even though he has done unbearable things to Shradhya. I say this because i remember this one guy from Jyoti, where he treated his wife like crap, than at one point he was attacked by gangs and his wife came to the rescue and fought them off. Afterwards the guy realized his mistakes and begged for forgiveness at the mercy of his wife in the hospital, and she did. This could be the same for Shradhya, I see her as a kind, loving women. Though I hope her story doesn't go from push to shove where she has to be forced into casting Rohit out of her life.  
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subaru537

Well Rohit's actions are more forgiving than any of the Jagirdars. Unlike them, he isn't a murderer. He is just a very abusive husband. Yuvraj won't hesitate to strangle his wife at the sight of his mother and family. Rohit on the other hand does (for most times at least), he will raise his hand and pretend to hit, say a few nasty words and than leave.

I hate to defend him, but truth be told, I think he can be forgiven, even though he has done unbearable things to Shradhya. I say this because i remember this one guy from Jyoti, where he treated his wife like crap, than at one point he was attacked by gangs and his wife came to the rescue and fought them off. Afterwards the guy realized his mistakes and begged for forgiveness at the mercy of his wife in the hospital, and she did. This could be the same for Shradhya, I see her as a kind, loving women. Though I hope her story doesn't go from push to shove where she has to be forced into casting Rohit out of her life.  

Yeah, that was Sumer.  But it was such an unlikely end to the tale.  RS would look really bad if they copied that.  I was all for Sumer being reformed, but the way they showed it happening - over a single episode involving a thug attack - was ludicrous.

As for Rohit, I think it's already come to that - by bringing up her maayka property, which is not only hers but her sisters' as well, he's forcing her into a situation where she'll be left w/ no choice but  tell her sisters what's going on regardless of whether she asks them  to sign off the property.  If she decided to do what Abha asked, she'll have to explain to her sisters b4 asking them for that favor.  If she decides not to, then to save Anusuya from more torture, she'll have to get them out of there, and the only place she can flee to is her father's home.  Obviously, her tais will wonder what's going on, and she'll have to tell them!  Once that happens, it will be impossible for her & Rohit to be reconciled, since the fight is now in the open.

Like I said above, I hope it's a ruse, and that she has no intentions of asking her sisters to do squat, but will just put together a plan to send the 3 of them - Abha, Rohit and the godman - to jail.  Maybe put Abha in the same cell as Prabhavati. 😈

I was also disappointed that Shradhya didn't take the iron and iron Abha's face w/ it, giving him 3rd degree burns - that would have taught him.  Better still, had he been blinded.  Had the police been called in, Shradhya could have told them what happened, and had them sent to jail.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Abha, Rohit and the godman

must be punished 100 times more than jagirdars  😑