laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Holi, the best with tikes!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 3:15:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    14 Comments
Holi, the best with tikes!!!

The bachcha party of the television industry shares their Holi experience

We enjoy all the festivals to the core being a kid, as there are no barriers, no control and no chivalry to maintain. That is the age when we are at our notorious best and technically the age when we are allowed to play the best pranks on others. 

As it is Holi, Tellybuzz gave priority to the leading child actors on television.. We have employed the kids first policy here, and have the popular little stars share their Holi masti and fun-filled experiences...

Muskaan Uppal:
You have not got a chance to play Holi in Chhoti Bahu as the leap has taken place, how do you feel? 
Actually I am very happy that even though there was the leap, we shot a separate sequence for Holi where Dev and I are playing Holi where we danced for the song Piya Those Naina Laage Re. 

From the cast of Chhoti Bahu who would you like to play Holi with? I want to play Holi with Dev. 

As Meethi what are your plans for Holi in the sets of Sasural Genda Phool?

I played Holi with the entire family where I sprayed water on everyone with the Pichkaari and played the dhol as well. 

What would you like to eat during Holi? 
I like to drink cold during Holi. 

How is Muskaan planning to celebrate Holi this year? This year I will be playing Holi with my sister where I want to spray water on her, hit her with water balloons filled with coloured water. I am going to have a lot of fun. 

here is the link :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CBians please go comment on the orginal article laxmi_avinafan has provided the link to the article above !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing she is cute.