darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

I came to know about new promo that Niru meets at Bus stop to Chandu as decided.. Probably its kick start of their love story..... But specially after yesterday's episode isn't it weird something?

1) Chandu is so far problem solver in family. Can understand he was not there in house when Maruti-Sarjaa-Damu kiosk happened. But atleast after returning to home, he will know about it. Strange, to believe! No efforts from his end to bring Sarjaa back to home.  No reaction from his end after coming to know how his elder bro and his wife cheated his father?? 😕😕😕

2) Ok. Now considering from other angel lets believe no one tells Chandu about incident happened. But is it so small to hide it from Chandu? And what could be reason behind that? Why Sonali, Sushila or any other family member will not tell him about real thing behind this????

Are CVs just running and missing some imp scene for "LOVE STORY" only.... Episode ended on friday with some question mark and rather than answering to those question or putting logical end to them, CVs are going in direction which could be handled smoothly............
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Err...Darshudi,..........maybe in next epi they will show Chandu knowing it from others perhaps Sushila or Sonali and going to meet Sarje but on the way he remembers about meeting Niru...so dont really know if there is a loophole or not...but actually Sarje incident took place in night and Chandu meets Niru next morning perhaps, so there is  possibility that Cvs totally forgot about the fact you mentioned😔

seriously  it would be very nonsensical if thats the case

But after the way Maruti acted to Sarje even knowing that Damu is wrong, nothing weird from other members would surprise me😕

chill....sarje will take care of his own pain by himself very well without others help...............😃 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with this completely Darshu diii.........

Cvs should have shown Chandu supporting Sarja and that would have been more fair as Sarja was right this time....... and ok if they choose to hide it from Chandu then didn't Chandu sense some tension at his house....... or did a mother's tears go unnoticed..........  or was he so tired as it was already 1 pm when he talked to Niru....... can't really understand this plot....... 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Agree Usma.😊....... Sarja is sure to show his frustration and sadness all alone🥺.......... aww feel so bad for him😭.......... 

i would have loved if they had completed that plot and started with Chandni love story as even i wanted Niru to work with Chandu😊....... but this new promo puts a big question mark to Chandu's character too....... as till now we have always seen him helpful and supportive🤔........
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, one possibility i could believe Chandu is tired for a day and Sonali-Sushila doesn't prefer to tell him in night. But looking at Sonali's character isn't it weird again that she doesn't  inform Chandu in the morning????

And if she informs Chandu in the morning, isn't it more weird reaction from Chandu that he doesn't react  at all!!!!!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, one possibility i could believe Chandu is tired for a day and Sonali-Sushila doesn't prefer to tell him in night. But looking at Sonali's character isn't it weird again that she doesn't  inform Chandu in the morning????

And if she informs Chandu in the morning, isn't it more weird reaction from Chandu that he doesn't react  at all!!!!!!!!!

yes diii........ that's totally opposite of Sonali's character.😉...... as she is always excited to share news😆........ but if she chose to hide it at night then she's sure to share it in the morning.😭..... or is it that Chandu left early before she could confess🤔....... as he must have been excited the whole night that he's going to be with Niru the next day😳😭........
darshana23 thumbnail
Dont know exactly......... But atleast I expect proper reasoning for suddenly rushing for Chandu and Niru scene....... If Chandu is unknown about all things in excitement then its fine........ But if they miss to show Sushila-Sonali trying to tell truth to Chandu or trying to hide atleast... If not then surely I will throw tamatar and ande on them in Monday's written updates.................
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The new promo is is a general one promoting the show...it says..PMMKA...Mon- Fri 10.30 pm.

The scene being shown may not be aired on Monday....hope so

If Chandu does not come to know about what all happened in the house....it would be improper....Chandu's reaction has to be shown.....

Don't know what all is going on in cvs mind....deliberately chandu was not shown in house when all these happened....now are they planning he will be aloof of all these...😕.....hope that is not the case...

I so want to see him talking to Sarja, talking to his father and try to sort out the things....but will it happen....😕....

It can not be left unattended just like that....

Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

The new promo is is a general one promoting the show...it says..PMMKA...Mon- Fri 10.30 pm.

The scene being shown may not be aired on Monday....hope so

If Chandu does not come to know about what all happened in the house....it would  not be improper....Chandu's reaction has to be shown.....

Don't know what all is going on in cvs mind....deliberately chandu was not shown in house when all these happened....now are they planning he will be aloof of all these...😕.....hope that is not the case...

I so want to see him talking to Sarja, talking to his father and try to sort out the things....but will it happen....😕....

It can not be left unattended just like that....

Thanks for clarification dear! But I am also expecting Chandu's reaction on this........

If he can question Sarjaa when he threatens Niru. Isn't it logical to show he questions Damu and Alka for cheating their own family?

Chandu is not aware of discussion between Maruti and Sarjaa is fine. But again not giving try to find out what made his brother leave house, is just unbelievable........

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

@ darshana...there was a typo error.....plese remove 'not'  (in the third line, at the end)from my post .....

I so agree with you...they must show this aspect...it is so essential for logical groW*H of story....

Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago