Geetanjali's revelation in cards (article)

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Geetanjali's revelation in cards in Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh

Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 4:56:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Geetanjali's revelation in cards in Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh

Zee TV's Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh will soon reveal the real identity of Geetanjali...

We have already seen the transformation of Geeta (Sargun Mehta) in order to take revenge in Zee TV's Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh. Geetanjali who married Prince (Nikkhil Chaddha) had taken seven oaths during her wedding, and she has now completed one by getting her family released from jail.

The latest we hear is that Geetanjali's real identity will be revealed to Malini (Urvashi Dholakia).

A little birdie tells us, "Soon Prince and Malini will get to know of Geetanjali being Geeta, and this will create a furore".

As for now, Kamya will be instrumental in getting Geeta's family out of jail. However, she will overhear a certain conversation that happens between Geetanjali and Geeta's parents, wherein they refer her as Geetu. This will in fact be the starting point of suspicion.

"With Kamya opening up this doubt before Malini, the lady will be all set to expose Geetanjali", adds our source.

We tried contacted Urvashi Dholakia but she remained unavailable for comment.

While Nikhil Chaddha says, "I am really clueless about the upcoming track in the show. I am only aware of the Holi celebration which will take place by early next week".

Hope this high drama will bring another twist in the tale.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
this was bound to happen... Glad it's soon... I'm liking the super fast pace of this serial!!...just hope they don't run out of storyline ðŸ˜•