together we stand divided we fall

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dear friends yaara just noticing one thing so thought to mention see there is no need to divide ourselves as krishna supporters and pratigya supporters it will ruin the positive atmosphere in the forum just think as kriya supporters kriya fans as if u all think wisely its both krishna and pratigya who are at fault i said it earlier again saying the way these two are behaving will not take there relationship too far krishna always gets more symoathy as he has shown as a person with clean heart raat gaye baat gaye man support things which he beleives in always support prats in front of his family as he knows prats is right and she thinks in right direction but prats fails to do so she never supported him in front of anyoneπŸ˜•krishna is agreesive manhandles her bad very bad but prats her good part is she takes all this without any complain as she beleives her hubby loves her he is the only one in tn who loves her and for him she is living in that hell right now she is heartbroken for his lies her trust is broken justified even krishna is maha guilty wants that everything gets ok with his wife but amazingly they are not talking on this matter which is disturbing there are many members in forum who write balanced posts when krishna is wrong condems him and when prats is wrong condem her i admire them for there writing  just wanted all of you to stay united and think about mkap kriya as a whole not krishna or pratigya fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Muah

muah

muah...

Ekdum badiya post hai ji...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Love the title and content of your post. Very well said. If everyone could understand the true meaning of a discussion forum.
babithaj thumbnail
me , full support...πŸ‘πŸΌ
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

me , full support...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ji dhnewat aap kay liye likha hai especially thought to share my thoughts with whole forum πŸ˜‰
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Love the title and content of your post. Very well said. If everyone could understand the true meaning of a discussion forum.

thankoo exactly why give people to do extra efforts to make fake identities and bash us hmm what say we r not fools na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arre humra bahadur bacha..
ek dum badiya.. LALLANTOP...πŸ‘...

krishna is an open book like i said.. he does not have anything to hide bt wen he does he does not know how to do it well because he is uncomfortable in lying esp to pratigya.. he needs to be presented ryt n wrong before him n it has always been like tat... bt now he has to tink abt it... so it confuses him n then he doesnt know wat to do.. bt all he wants his not to hurt her... the underline was this.... bt he went abt it the wrong way... the way he looked at P during the hair massage sequence showed a hint of his naughty self back again... like u knw looking at her in a way... leave it wat is ova is ova.. get some oil n massage my head.. bt she didnt give in even though she wanted to... because she knws then the same cycle will go on... u knw.. love-fyt-love...

pratigya on the otha hand... is complex.. she does have standards... for her family n her in laws... bt she still made it clear she cannot stand K being insulted by anybody eventhough the way she has reacted to him being insulted at times can be quesioned... bt she still loves him... she knws he broke her trust which is something he himself cannot handle so now he myt get serious n do something abt it... well CVs have to decide this...

bt on whole other note... Nazi dear i agree... n its not krishna or pratigya bt KRIYA n mkap that we have to love n support bt occasional criticism should be done...othawise thr is no fun... heheheehe...
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naziaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Muaah muaah muaah, lubly post, agree wid u di.... This forum sometimes seems to hav turned to a battlefield.... Btw di, hw r u dng!
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 title.....&  i fully agree wid u support u...
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Action speaks louder dan words!!!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘............πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.............πŸ€—πŸ€—