Panchi The Biggest Dumbo

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

oh god...tdy i crack up laughing at panchi's stupidity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....when misha-panchi both were talking abt vampires....misha was giving hints par hints but our lovestruck birdie panchi doesn't even realise or at least figure those points given by misha on sid.....

she told misha she doesn't believe in vampires and they don't exist in the world.....and misha ask if she have met anyone of them....maybe they are right infront of her but she doesn't know which panchi laughs off and says that its all krap.....

i was laughing out and told myself that dumbo doesn't even know that she is in love with a vampire......and infact she is seeing a vampire day and night....and even works for him as a PR manager๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....madam thought vampires doesn't exist....but then she didn't know that she gave her heart and soul to a vampire....

and misha was too cute...when she says...she have never seen any vampires......when actually she got 2 handsome...charming...dashing vampires as her jeeju๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.....and she have met both of them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

i feel bad for panchi...at least piya knows that the man whom she is in love with is not a human but a vampire(abhay).....but panchi doesn't know that the man whom she is in love is not a human but a vampire(siddharth).....and when she gets to know it she will be shattered

Dobriyal Sisters are so weird when comes to love someone....they love vampires and gay....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

i wonder how will arnav-madhu react when they get to know that their daughters are in love with vampires...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ.....how is the feeling to have 2 handsome...sexy..charming...dashing with supernatural powers possessed vampires as their son--in-laws and the husbands of their daughters๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

when i saw arnav alone in the restaurant ditching him for their love of the lives...i was so sad....he doesn't deserve such ditches.....he too was so confused...what is happening to his daughters nowadays...when he will get to know that they are in love with vampires and gay....he will get an heart attack

panchi ditched arnav for sid because she was jealous seeing SiYa together
misha ditched arnav for sharuya and runs away from the restaurant to help shanker-shaurya
piya is happily having a dinner with sid

2 daughters ditched their father for vampires and the youngest daughter ditched her father for a gay....bechara arnav all alone

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Dobriyal Family ....the girls are in love w/ "SPECIAL" types of guys be it being a gay 1 or a vampire one...Omg Edited by MeenaJ - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MeenaJ

LOL Dobriyal Family ....the girls are in love w/ "SPECIAL" types of guys be it being a gay 1 or a vampire one...Omg

yup the girls are really weird in Dobriyal family...they don't love simple human beings with family values....instead they love all the special tag guys like vampires and gays....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

i wonder how madhu-arnav going to react when they will get to know their 3 daughters are in love with vampires and gays๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yup the girls are really weird in Dobriyal family...they don't love simple human beings with family values....instead they love all the special tag guys like vampires and gays....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

i wonder how madhu-arnav going to react when they will get to know their 3 daughters are in love with vampires and gays๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

OMG....๐Ÿ˜†
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love is blind...You don't select a person before you fall in love...you just fall in love...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Love is blind...You don't select a person before you fall in love...you just fall in love...

agrree w/ the quote but in this case, sid is using pia 2 hurt abhay cuz he thinks he feels the reason why maithali left him was abhay
kchaims thumbnail
totally true maggii

when it comes to love all the three sisters are weird. Two of them love vampires and one love a gay .

But as it is said love doesnt happen aftr thinking it just happens.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿคฃhilarious mages
yes i feel so bad for arnab , kyaa betiyaan hain uski , ek se badkae ek ๐Ÿ˜†
when he comes to know that uske 2 son in law vampire hain , bechare ka kyaa haal hoga๐Ÿคฃ
aur raichand aur dobriyals samdhi , wow expect some fireworks there๐Ÿคฃ
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think mr d is paying 4 his sins

but wht is pia paying 4??
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arnab bechara company ka maara๐Ÿคฃna biwi na betiyaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
really arnob dobriyal was too good yesterday ,
i like this character so much