undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i am the brother of a successful business maan and grew up in  a life of priviledge...because of my bad behavior i was shunned from my family...after some time i made my way back into what i once called my home...though i was excluded to a far away extention of the house...but in my cleverness i managed to make my presence constant at the main house where the rest of my family dwells...and to the one i was ordered to stay away from i find my way to and am constantly near...i sat at the table today as no one was around...i knew she sat on the couch...and by a stroke of luck and to my delight i made myself her driver...

who am i?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😈DEVIL SINGH KHURANA 😑  lol
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev Singh Khurana -- the cunning and deceitful .. you very aptly described the situation .. I was sooo shocked at the scene where he trotted into KM .. where Geet was sitting alone and quite casually sat on the dining table as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

AND I LOVED IT! 😈

Love where this track is headed!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah wah!!! DSK Zinda baad.. DSK Lage raho!!! the more people tell you to stay away and stop interfering the more you do it... so polite and obedient you are!!!
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

😈DEVIL SINGH KHURANA 😑  lol

you guessed right....when i saw him sitting at the table i was shocked...how did he get to sit at the table???....
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dev Singh Khurana -- the cunning and deceitful .. you very aptly described the situation .. I was sooo shocked at the scene where he trotted into KM .. where Geet was sitting alone and quite casually sat on the dining table as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

AND I LOVED IT! 😈

Love where this track is headed!

Z

so you saw that too? ...i thought i was seeing things...i felt like geet was a helpless little lamb and dev was big bad wolf in that scene...nobody was around to save her...
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

Wah wah!!! DSK Zinda baad.. DSK Lage raho!!! the more people tell you to stay away and stop interfering the more you do it... so polite and obedient you are!!!

ooohhh1...my first wah wah...😊...isn't he a clever little man...he has managed to be around geet as much as he wants...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol It's hard to decipher  if  Dev is up to no good......... 

I'm on the fence right now in terms of what his motive might be!! πŸ˜†

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: undisclosed

ooohhh1...my first wah wah...😊...isn't he a clever little man...he has managed to be around geet as much as he wants...

He truly is a fox!!! for now disguised in a........................ DOG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

lol It's hard to decipher  if  Dev is up to no good......... 

I'm on the fence right now in terms of what his motive might be!! πŸ˜†

yeah...i still can't read hi enough to make a case...but today their was a glimps of his intentions when he was watching geet with the children and smiled fondly and hwen he turned down the very important meeting at KC Gurgaon...his aim is defenitley towards geet....but still no clue as to good aor bad...