scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this guy is 🤢. I don't know why divya likes him.What do you think he will do and how will Divya save herself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was always an act to get back to Ms. ambavari from their first meeting..
women do sadly fall for the "bad boys" but her twin is equally to blame...
Cbfann thumbnail
i think right Divya is right now going through the phase every teenager goes.. it feels great if anyone tells you that he or she is being loved and admired by someone else without giving much importance to the intentions of the other person.. what do u guys say ??
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The siblings have been brought up in a bubble they have no experience of the bad things in the world except when they stupidly fall into trouble.

Honestly I think the Divya - Dipen thing would have finished if her twin had just followed them to the place and then Divya would have realised Dipen was lying and there was no mom and hospital and her twin would be there ready to save her. Divya is blinded by it all even when she herself questioned why they were that particular road.  Divya needs to see the real Dipen for herself otherwise she wont believe he is no good for her.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Uday just have just let them go to that place, but then again I think the writers want to save that for later. She will realize it but come one she goes to that college. Even uday said, everyone know that he's such a womenizer. How dumb we girls are sometimes, thinking that our love has changed the man and he's different for me. Womanizers breed on that kind of stuff.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also thought Divya would have known about the gossip about him in college but even when she met him  the first time she didn't know anything about him. Even Divya was cautious about him when he declared his love for her but somehow he managed to butter her up and she forgot what an idiot he is. Either way she need to find out for herself that he is no good.