Bumbum-Dev

Kabutarni-Maheshwari

Kabutar-Maheshwaris husband

Chirkut-Rohan

Champakali-Chanda

Chandalika-Radhikas mother

Nirupa Roy-Radhika father.

So today only the main parts....

Chirkut doesn't like it when aagbabula tells Bumbum off for telling him to do the pooja.....πŸ€”.....and he also does not like it when aagbabula insults Bumbum and Bumbum you don't like it too.........do you? πŸ€”And aagbabula does the holika pooja.........I was getting worried that suddenly for some reason Bumbum will do it.........πŸ€”..Anyway but Phuljhari does the pooja.........I mean the married one after 12 years because the mothers hands gets burnt........πŸ€”.ahh so Kanha has woken up in Rawal but not in Mathura? So he has selective sleeping patterns..........ok chunnu munnu got it.....😳..

Then Bumbum talks about his "love" and Phuljhari talks that other than her kiddie friend no one will be in her heart...........because she loses her sense when she is in front of Bumbum........Phuljhari that was quite evident in your Mathura escapades......πŸ˜‰.........and don't worry you are not the only one.........there are others too who loose their senses in front of Bumbum........oh he is wearing a white shirt now.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..maybe the next step will be the much in demand white pajama and kurta. .....πŸ˜›.Anyway when Phuljhari does the pooja and she closed her eyes she sees Bumbum as her husband and she refuses to accept that........πŸ€”......

The raunchy songs were arranged by aagbabula and he wants Chirkut to go with him and Bumbum to be a servant there........😲😲.....nooooooo.........😲...........Bumbum should not be going there........good that he has not arranged for it but he should not got there................and aagbabula says that kabutarni should not hear about it.........so they go there and naughty naugtyh songs................cheeeeeeeee............Bumbum don't look ..............stay out and dream about the face........ahhhhhhh.......he is outside and gets to meet a filmishtar who gives him love gyan..........Bumbum don't listein to these Bollywood heroes and their love gyan.......soon they will have you running around trees singing "o mere sona re sona re sona re........de dunga jaan agar tu Mathura me na ayee re........ πŸ€”Ok ok Misitis coming back

Ah phuljharsis family.........the brother throws colour on the sister and the mother is sitting on the roof........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ and she throws color on the son.........πŸ˜†.poor Chenu and then the father and mother have a nice fight about who is going to climb up and who is going to climb down........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......and then Phuljhari says I am not going and Chenu and the father are the only two who try to convince her.....but Phuljhari says no and the mother says fine stay.........πŸ˜›.......so they all leave for Mathura and then Phujharis gurukul friends arrive. Who says you have to go and sing.......poor phuljhari she has to go and says why are you testing me kanha..............arreh phuljari this is just the beginning ..........you have to finish your thesis.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........and in Mathura Bumbum muttering to himself.....ahh now white sherwani........Bumbum not sherwani white pajama kurta........πŸ˜›..then kabutarni brings chintamani ji and then everyone plays a game of statue with their hands raised to the air...............statue for about few minutes........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£..........

Ahh then Champakali in the market and she gets told that Chirkut is rich and she is planning to hook him.......😍.......good good..Champakli hook him and marry him.......chat mangi pat byah........😍.....Misti will give loads of ideas to hook him and do not look at Bumbum and change your mind. 😑See Bumbum is just a servant.......πŸ˜ƒyou won't get anything thereπŸ˜ƒ......wear your red nightgown for Chirkut.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........ok then Bumbum is thinking and Chirkut comes and says..whats up dude πŸ˜‰and Bumbum refuses to say anything and Chirkut goes I will find out........πŸ˜›........and then Bumbum is in his dream world and he is carving a statue and hitting the face with the chisel..........😲😲........Bumbum be careful that statue will change into Phuljhari soon.........😲😲he is looking very intently at the face.....😲😲........aiyooooooooooo........😲😲........Phuljharis face........😲😲......oh Thank God !   Phuljhari is ok πŸ˜ƒand then they dance in matchi matchi costume in Bumbums dream.........πŸ˜ƒ.......when Bumbum wakes up there is Phuljhari behind him.......😲.Phuljhari sees him and runs and Bumbum as usual turns around late and says I will find you.......😲.....well last time he took the help of horsie,  will Bumbum now take the help of Doggie..........

Chenu catches Bumbum and tries to fleece him........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and tells him that he has taken a sanyas since the age of 12.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........chunnu munnu what is this fixation with the number 12? ......😳 And Bumbum gives a look and pats him away but gives him hundred rupees.......πŸ˜†........Phuljhari sees that and comes running but as soon as she sees that the man is Bumbum is runs........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Phuljhari has become a chicken.....πŸ˜†........Phuljhari and chenu go to their fathers stall and Phuljhari is left alone.....πŸ€”..as   usal Bumbum lands and Phuljhari clucking and hiding behind a dupata.....πŸ˜†.the mother comes muttering.......πŸ˜†......Bumbum runs and the mother  removes the dupatta to find clucking Phuljhari........πŸ˜†πŸ€£.........who is again left alone and a man comes to buy a dupaata........πŸ€”.........and asks her the price.......phuljhari gives a blank look.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Phuljhari when one is selling something then one is supposed to know the price.......😳.trust you.........😳.Nirupa Roy comes and sends her away..............

Ah kabutarni is giving an anger management class to aagbabula πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and tells Bumbum to keep Chirkut in sight because some girls family is coming..............Bumbum is left in a quandary that what should he do........πŸ€”......what Bumbum......leave Chirkut and looks for Phuljhari............what is your problem.   Ahhh Archana and Manav have been invited by Chirkut  and the other guest by Kabutar.......πŸ˜ƒ.Good.

Phuljhari sings piya tose and remembers about little bumbumbhole😍.......but Phuljhari were you taught this song in your gurukul. ........😳.No.....no chunnu munnu just asking.........😳..anyway Phuljhari and Bumbums hide and seek continues.......πŸ˜†..back to back.....πŸ˜†.side by side........😳..........oh Bumbum sees her once and catches hold of her and has a pleased as a punch look but then they show Phuljhari complaining in the temple............where is Bumbum? And then Bumbum steps out of a car................Chunnu munnu what is happening here?

Phuljhari is telling off Kanha in the temple and then by mistake she handles the pure fire and the lynch mob arrives ........mabe they have been specially invited from Vrindavan.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and amma..........Yikes amaa and phuljhari and fire...................Kabutarni smiles and studies phuljhari.....looks like that she has already chosen her.........😲........she tells Padma.......😲........Yohoooo Champakali where I you ..........

Ahh now I get it Kanha woke up in Rawal because Phuljhari has to understand that her husband is coming......got it Chunnu Munnu.πŸ˜†

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

Chirkut doesn't like it when aagbabula tells Bumbum off for telling him to do the pooja.....πŸ€”.....and he also does not like it when aagbabula insults Bumbum and Bumbum you don't like it too.........do you? πŸ€”And aagbabula does the holika pooja.........I was getting worried that suddenly for some reason Bumbum will do it.........πŸ€”..Anyway but Phuljhari does the pooja.........I mean the married one after 12 years because the mothers hands gets burnt........πŸ€”.ahh so Kanha has woken up in Rawal but not in Mathura? So he has selective sleeping patterns..........ok chunnu munnu got it.....😳..

I think Chirkut likes Dev but doesn't want to make Aagbabula more angry because then he will start carrying a whip too along with his jodhpurs.  But Chirkut is still kept a secret and may flip later.  Lets see.  What is with this after 12 year puja.  I mean Kanha didn't burn Chandalika's hand every year and do it just now.  Why??  Half waking up  is not good in any case.  Does this mean Bumbum will become dumbdumb again? 

Then Bumbum talks about his "love" and Phuljhari talks that other than her kiddie friend no one will be in her heart...........because she loses her sense when she is in front of Bumbum........Phuljhari that was quite evident in your Mathura escapades......πŸ˜‰.........and don't worry you are not the only one.........there are others too who loose their senses in front of Bumbum........oh he is wearing a white shirt now.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..maybe the next step will be the much in demand white pajama and kurta. .....πŸ˜›.Anyway when Phuljhari does the pooja and she closed her eyes she sees Bumbum as her husband and she refuses to accept that........πŸ€”......

Ok this one is acceptable.  How is she going to find little Bumbumbhole if she keeps her mind closed.  Can she not think that Bumbum and bumbumbhole could be same?  Afterall, she doesn't know how Bumbumbhole looks like.  Starts with the process of elimination with Bumbum.  It would be simple, but then chunnu munnu can not let her think too much too quickly.  At one point, all her brains will come back.

The raunchy songs were arranged by aagbabula and he wants Chirkut to go with him and Bumbum to be a servant there........😲😲.....nooooooo.........😲...........Bumbum should not be going there........good that he has not arranged for it but he should not got there................and aagbabula says that kabutarni should not hear about it.........so they go there and naughty naugtyh songs................cheeeeeeeee............Bumbum don't look ..............stay out and dream about the face........ahhhhhhh.......he is outside and gets to meet a filmishtar who gives him love gyan..........Bumbum don't listein to these Bollywood heroes and their love gyan.......soon they will have you running around trees singing "o mere sona re sona re sona re........de dunga jaan agar tu Mathura me na ayee re........ πŸ€”Ok ok Misitis coming back

Misti, they read your comments and wanted to escape your satire.  Whatever the reason, thank you chunnu munnu for at least not showing the raunchy stuff and other songs associated with Bumbum.

Ah phuljharsis family.........the brother throws colour on the sister and the mother is sitting on the roof........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ and she throws color on the son.........πŸ˜†.poor Chenu and then the father and mother have a nice fight about who is going to climb up and who is going to climb down........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......and then Phuljhari says I am not going and Chenu and the father are the only two who try to convince her.....but Phuljhari says no and the mother says fine stay.........πŸ˜›.......so they all leave for Mathura and then Phujharis gurukul friends arrive. Who says you have to go and sing.......poor phuljhari she has to go and says why are you testing me kanha..............arreh phuljari this is just the beginning ..........you have to finish your thesis.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........and in Mathura Bumbum muttering to himself.....ahh now white sherwani........Bumbum not sherwani white pajama kurta........πŸ˜›..then kabutarni brings chintamani ji and then everyone plays a game of statue with their hands raised to the air...............statue for about few minutes........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£..........

Very funny.  Phuljhari was bound to go.  Kanha in his half sleep arranged for that.

Ahh then Champakali in the market and she gets told that Chirkut is rich and she is planning to hook him.......😍.......good good..Champakli hook him and marry him.......chat mangi pat byah........😍.....Misti will give loads of ideas to hook him and do not look at Bumbum and change your mind. 😑See Bumbum is just a servant.......πŸ˜ƒyou won't get anything thereπŸ˜ƒ......wear your red nightgown for Chirkut.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........

This one is good.  Maybe they can do a twist here.  Just as everything meant for Vishaka went to Radhika in CB1 and Radhika replaced Vishaka, here they can do the ghungat switch with Champakali  schemeing with Shanti and sitting for Phuljhari.  Phuljhari agrees not because she is helpless but because she secretly wants it to happen.  The audience would love this twist, believe me.  Champakali would be happy for the time being until she finds out about Phuljhari becoming Mrs. RP.

ok then Bumbum is thinking and Chirkut comes and says..whats up dude πŸ˜‰and Bumbum refuses to say anything and Chirkut goes I will find out........πŸ˜›........and then Bumbum is in his dream world and he is carving a statue and hitting the face with the chisel..........😲😲........Bumbum be careful that statue will change into Phuljhari soon.........😲😲he is looking very intently at the face.....😲😲........aiyooooooooooo........😲😲........Phuljharis face........😲😲......oh Thank God !   Phuljhari is ok πŸ˜ƒand then they dance in matchi matchi costume in Bumbums dream.........πŸ˜ƒ.......when Bumbum wakes up there is Phuljhari behind him.......😲.Phuljhari sees him and runs and Bumbum as usual turns around late and says I will find you.......😲.....well last time he took the help of horsie,  will Bumbum now take the help of Doggie..........

Too funny.   Misti, believe me they are reading your comments.  Didn't you write about this stuff in one of your mini wish lists.  Bumbum's ehsas is sometimes very faulty.  Wonder once Phuljhari figures out about Bumbum being her Bumbumbhole, will her ehsas become weaker as she would be pursuing Bumbum.  I think they will do that with her confession to Bumbum about their kiddie marriage.  So she would be missing Bumbum just when she wants to tell him the truth.

Chenu catches Bumbum and tries to fleece him........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and tells him that he has taken a sanyas since the age of 12.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........chunnu munnu what is this fixation with the number 12? ......😳 And Bumbum gives a look and pats him away but gives him hundred rupees.......πŸ˜†........Phuljhari sees that and comes running but as soon as she sees that the man is Bumbum is runs........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Phuljhari has become a chicken.....πŸ˜†......

Misti, again reading your commentary.  Soon Bumbum will be singing "Neele Neele Ambar" song with Chenu as his companion.   Phuljhari doesn't bother to return Bumbum's money because she thinks that his money is her money and so she has a right to give it to Chenu.

..Phuljhari and chenu go to their fathers stall and Phuljhari is left alone.....πŸ€”..as   usal Bumbum lands and Phuljhari clucking and hiding behind a dupata.....πŸ˜†.the mother comes muttering.......πŸ˜†......Bumbum runs and the mother  removes the dupatta to find clucking Phuljhari........πŸ˜†πŸ€£.........who is again left alone and a man comes to buy a dupaata........πŸ€”.........and asks her the price.......phuljhari gives a blank look.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Phuljhari when one is selling something then one is supposed to know the price.......😳.trust you.........😳.Nirupa Roy comes and sends her away..............

Ok, so Phuljhari is all innocent about the money part.  But she won't let Kabutarni take a dime from RP wealth.

Ah kabutarni is giving an anger management class to aagbabula πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and tells Bumbum to keep Chirkut in sight because some girls family is coming..............Bumbum is left in a quandary that what should he do........πŸ€”......what Bumbum......leave Chirkut and looks for Phuljhari............what is your problem.   Ahhh Archana and Manav have been invited by Chirkut  and the other guest by Kabutar.......πŸ˜ƒ.Good.

ROFL

Phuljhari sings piya tose and remembers about little bumbumbhole😍.......but Phuljhari were you taught this song in your gurukul. ........😳.No.....no chunnu munnu just asking.........😳..anyway Phuljhari and Bumbums hide and seek continues.......πŸ˜†..back to back.....πŸ˜†.side by side........😳..........oh Bumbum sees her once and catches hold of her and has a pleased as a punch look but then they show Phuljhari complaining in the temple............where is Bumbum? And then Bumbum steps out of a car................Chunnu munnu what is happening here?

Still, this song is better than the raunchy ones and so I will take it.  Even though I don't understand the significance.  I thought either Bumbum will hear her and end up swooning.  But he is doing that already without watching her singing and dancing.   Or the other choice is Maheswari hearing that , enquiring about Phuljhari and then selecting her.  Neither happened.  So why make her sing.  Was it to just show that Phuljhari came despite her protests and it is all Kanha' maya. 

Phuljhari is telling off Kanha in the temple and then by mistake she handles the pure fire and the lynch mob arrives ........mabe they have been specially invited from Vrindavan.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........and amma..........Yikes amaa and phuljhari and fire...................Kabutarni smiles and studies phuljhari.....looks like that she has already chosen her.........😲........she tells Padma.......😲........Yohoooo Champakali where I you ..........

Hmm.  Is Champakali and Chirkut together will be used to thwart Maheswari's plan.  Phuljhari and Bumbum will probably not use their brains except to pray to Kanha and cry in front of him.

Ahh now I get it Kanha woke up in Rawal because Phuljhari has to understand that her husband is coming......got it Chunnu Munnu.πŸ˜†

But Kanha is only half awake.  Phuljhari is not reading his signs accurately. 

Misti, I have to say that despite my attachment to CB,  I started feeling sleepy by just reading the update.  Wonder what will happen if I watch the show.  They are just using the old gimmicks and there is nothing new in this story.  How are they planning to engage existing audience and bring in new audience.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god all those item numbers were not included in the morning in   Holi celebrations.....Liked Radhika,s song ,specially the Kids, part.....Yes that was strange ,one moment Dev was holding Radhika,s hand and next moment  Dev disappeared and she was talking to Kanha....She must be dreaming.....This Viraat  fellow is not so hot-tempered now , has become little bit subtle....Mansa.,s  family however is like a normal family as their interaction was shown while playing Holi  ....Today Dev did not put color on Radhika as was shown in the promos....For one thing i want to  give credit to Zee that they are promoting CB2 in a big way.... as usual your thoughts are interesting to read and really enjoy  your comic sense when you analyse  the situations and characters....
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Misti. Enjoyed it.

As usual ME's are never supposed to be entertaining enough as much they are touted to be!! Plus there was lots of editing mistakes......one moment one person would be there......but the next second he would disappear somewhere and come after sometime. That makes it difficult for the audience to follow as well. The ME seemed to have been made for the heck sake and not because someone wanted to make it. The editor seemed to have no interest in seeing which scene shd be chopped and which shd be retained.

Dev Radhika's romantic song was nice. But other than that......what else? Nothing interesting as such.......oh yes, the little bantering at Mansaram's house was too funny. 

Now, Radhika........why cant you think that Dev cud be ur kiddie husband?! I mean ur kiddie KK was a boy......so obviously he wud have turned in to a man now......so can this Man, for whom u have suddenly started having ehsaas, be ur KK? Atleast think like that na......! Ponder for once.......that what if this Majnoo is ur KK......and then go ahead and ask his name. Obviously after that she wud be disappointed.......because he would reveal his name to be Dev. Then, wouldnt that seem logical? But no, she is adamant that he cannot be my husband!!? Why? Ahh......because channel wanted the ME....and in Holi mahautsav.......she had to be selected by Maheshwari....no......

But seriously just to reach the ME quickly, they butchered a lot of interesting scenes that they cud have developed between Dev and Rads. Hope that they had gone a little slower.......i mean why is Rads suddenly so outgoing with this guy? A day earlier, she was even hesitating to talk to him......but now she is okay laughing and eating pani puris with him? (Fine, we loved those scenes.......yet they shd have shown a little more interaction where Rads comes out of her hesitation......after seeing that the guy is a good man). Then, they could have easily shown Rads apprehension after realizing that she is falling for another man.....then her thinking that what if he's KK.....feeling overjoyed about this (who wont.....ahem ahem😳) ........and then asking him about his name......but then feeling heartbroken on realizing that he is not her KK........and then cry in front of Kanha.......because her feelings for this man would have been more strong after thinking of him as Kanha. So obviously she would feel more hurt. I am sure, this cud have been easily stretched for a week or so......and audience would have got enough time to connect.

But Alas.......channel didnt want it to be!!!! They rushed everything for the ME......but the ME itself was not handled properly!!

And now, Rads is praying to Kanha to show her some solution. Now dear girl, Lord showed u the man u got married to........also gave u the indication in the form of the sudden ehsaas that ur feeling for the stranger......the only problem is ur not using ur brains!! 

Plus what's with the Villagers? Pavitra agni ko apavitra kar diya?? Okay so Rads had to stand like a dumb person because MH had to choose her as Small DIL?? I mean, cudnt she have said, that hadnt she moved the pot, the temple would have caught fire! But how does that matter no? No other person than a brahmin can touch the pot......come what may!!

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sia, the leads have to be dumbed down in order to move the story forward in CB world.  Now in CB1, things were making sense as Dev's family was looking for a girl for him actively.  Dev sees the girl, talks to her only for few minutes and they have no conversation.  Hence his mistake with the name. 

But here he is with her for few hours for three days and yet doesn't bother to ask her name.  If he can ask her to meet him at ghat, why wouldn't he ask his name?  Same with Radhika.  She has no idea who this kid boy could be?  So why not start with the one with whom she feels attraction.  They could easily have shown Maheswari visiting Gurukul and selecting Radhika based on her simplicity rather than showing that dumb scene in the temple which again talked about caste system.

It seems that these creatives agree with the notion that only a Brahmin girl can touch a puja fire pot.  So it is ok if the girl is a Brahmin.  They are making this serial so regressive from the beginning. 

It seems to me that they haven't learnt from their mistakes.  They closed CB1 when the TRPs were above 3.0 and believe that audience liked the second year of CB1 and hence they are continuing with those superstitions, gimmicks etc.

They were quoting HirarnyaKashyap story.  Why didn't they implement in CB1?  In every story, Kanha protects his devotees by harming the evil people.  In CB1,  only Radhika got hurt and burnt all the time.  It will be the same here too.  This show is becoming tedious and it is not even more than a month.

How can a one romantic scene between Dev and Radhika or a romantic song for them makeup for the editing,scripting and story mistakes.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Today's  ME was also done in a hurry....Funny part was one after another, tv actors were performing and moving away as if standing in a line and waiting for their turn....Sushant Ankita dance was good , so were Dev Radhika in their dance dream sequence....It was kind of hotch potch ....
sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

Sia, the leads have to be dumbed down in order to move the story forward in CB world.  Now in CB1, things were making sense as Dev's family was looking for a girl for him actively.  Dev sees the girl, talks to her only for few minutes and they have no conversation.  Hence his mistake with the name. 

I agree completely. CB1 seemed much correct in front of what they are showing here. Plus, there Rads was very coy who would run seeing Dev.....so obviously asking her name was impossible for him.....so he asked someone else and was misled unknowingly! 

But here he is with her for few hours for three days and yet doesn't bother to ask her name.  If he can ask her to meet him at ghat, why wouldn't he ask his name?  Same with Radhika.  She has no idea who this kid boy could be?  So why not start with the one with whom she feels attraction.  They could easily have shown Maheswari visiting Gurukul and selecting Radhika based on her simplicity rather than showing that dumb scene in the temple which again talked about caste system.

Exactly my point. She doesnt know how her kiddie husband would look now.......neither does she know where he stays......so if she is suddenly feeling something for this stranger......atleast try to see whether he is that same guy! And why cant they know each other's name? Dev anyways doesnt remember anything about his kiddie friend so the name "Radhika" isnt going to strike something inside him. So why hide it from him? 

I agree about the Gurukul point......Maheshwari is a RPtian......so she can be shown visiting gurukul for some reason......where everyone is praising Rads and Lo.....she is selected as DIL. But i guess they needed that dumb scene........just so that Rads can stand like a dumb statue. You see.......MH wants a poor, dumb girl who would dance to her tunes......so they made Rads stand like that......and MH selected her πŸ˜‘ What the hell!! πŸ€’

It seems that these creatives agree with the notion that only a Brahmin girl can touch a puja fire pot.  So it is ok if the girl is a Brahmin.  They are making this serial so regressive from the beginning. 

What if the temple catches fire? Even then are they going to chant that only a brahmin can come and touch the pot? What sort of people are these?? I was pissed seeing those man's arguments!!

It seems to me that they haven't learnt from their mistakes.  They closed CB1 when the TRPs were above 3.0 and believe that audience liked the second year of CB1 and hence they are continuing with those superstitions, gimmicks etc.

They were quoting HirarnyaKashyap story.  Why didn't they implement in CB1?  In every story, Kanha protects his devotees by harming the evil people.  In CB1,  only Radhika got hurt and burnt all the time.  It will be the same here too.  This show is becoming tedious and it is not even more than a month.

I was wondering the same. That means, they know abt this story!! Then, if they know abt this......why not show this!!

How can a one romantic scene between Dev and Radhika or a romantic song for them makeup for the editing,scripting and story mistakes.

That was the only saving grace amdist the truckloads of errors!! 

sia_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Today's  ME was also done in a hurry....Funny part was one after another, tv actors were performing and moving away as if standing in a line and waiting for their turn....Sushant Ankita dance was good , so were Dev Radhika in their dance dream sequence....It was kind of hotch potch ....

Hehe.........i know and why was the Hasya Kavi sammelan (or murkh sammelan) kept? I mean the comedians just came in....said a line or two and went. The murkh sammelan seemed to have been kept just because it was publicized. And sadly it didnt make me laugh.......but made me more angry.....because the editing was so so so poor!!!! πŸ˜‘ 

The dances were good......but yes, that too seemed in hurry. Only Archana Manav......and Dev and Rads seemed proper. For the RaDev sequence, Dev was dreaming abt his love πŸ˜³ so it seemed okay.....and for Archana Manav.........Rohan seemed to have called them......ok. But the other cast was like.......πŸ˜• I mean i felt like i was sitting in some school auditorium.....and the children were waiting for their turn to be called. Gopaldas comes in and says.......now we see phoolon ki holi.....and lo we have Mona  Anukalp. Then as the song finishes......GD appears again and says......now see laat mar holi.....and we have Jay Mahi πŸ˜† Why show like this? Atleast show the couples as some friends of some Purohit member. Either Dev or Virat or MH or anybody!!! πŸ˜‘ And chanda? Why is she dancing? Is anyone allowed to come and dance in the stage?? 

It was like they wanted to show everything......and messed up the whole stuff. It would have been better to have a holi with the CB cast itself. They could have gone a little slowly.....showing nice scenes between RaDev and then brought in this holi. Anyway this ME didnt do anything good to them......better they cud have avoided it and let the story have a nice flow!! 
Neerjaa thumbnail
 Will it again go the Error of identity way....Kid Rohan was supposed to be Kanha but Dev took his place and it was announced that kid  Kanha is RP,s younger grandson....Again in the auditorium it was Dev in place of Rohan.....Yes funny part is if you meet somebody you introduce yourself....Ok   not first time but second time you will....   will Radhika say yes if she thinks that she got married to younger grandson in childhood....very confusing,
Neerjaa thumbnail

( QUOTE Sia Lovely )

Hehe.........i know and why was the Hasya Kavi sammelan (or murkh sammelan) kept? I mean the comedians just came in....said a line or two and went. The murkh sammelan seemed to have been kept just because it was publicized. And sadly it didnt make me laugh.......but made me more angry.....because the editing was so so so poor!!!! πŸ˜‘ 

The dances were good......but yes, that too seemed in hurry. Only Archana Manav......and Dev and Rads seemed proper. For the RaDev sequence, Dev was dreaming abt his love πŸ˜³ so it seemed okay.....and for Archana Manav.........Rohan seemed to have called them......ok. But the other cast was like.......πŸ˜• I mean i felt like i was sitting in some school auditorium.....and the children were waiting for their turn to be called. Gopaldas comes in and says.......now we see phoolon ki holi.....and lo we have Mona  Anukalp. Then as the song finishes......GD appears again and says......now see laat mar holi.....and we have Jay Mahi πŸ˜† Why show like this? Atleast show the couples as some friends of some Purohit member. Either Dev or Virat or MH or anybody!!! πŸ˜‘ And chanda? Why is she dancing? Is anyone allowed to come and dance in the stage?? 

It was like they wanted to show everything......and messed up the whole stuff. It would have been better to have a holi with the CB cast itself. They could have gone a little slowly.....showing nice scenes between RaDev and then brought in this holi. Anyway this ME didnt do anything good to them......better they cud have avoided it and let the story have a nice flow!! 
[/QUOTE]
 Sia  your description is really funny , could  not stop laughing while reading your comments....ME was a big  disappointment ....Where was the need for two hour  long Tamasha.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago