Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Susmi...πŸ€—...God m glad to c u here...love u jaani...aainda itni dair keliye dun ghayobofy okay...I was actually worried for u...Nd WOW u still remember hw to make sigx...wah g cha gayi tum to...awsmlicous work...love u mwahzzz <3
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Susmi your back... :)

Gorgeous creations. The Rati one is beautiful, and the MayUr one is just fabulous..

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Susmi... U r backkk... I m so happyyy... and Girl... you bought a hugeee smile of my face... and the siggy.. UFFF... so gorgeous...

I hv a request... I want one icon like the first one with my name... shuld be simple yet classy... banayegi naa????? 😊 😊

and eekkksss.. u r backkk... see.. i m still using the siggies u made for me... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ And if you feel, they are not good.. u can always make another one for me.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by .Divya. - 12 years ago
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
OMG! I am such a big fan of your work, I always see people's siggies and banners made by smiley's and I'm like wow, they are really beautiful. I have looked everywhere for your thread and finally I found it. Yay! Anyways I love your work and please do keep on updating!!
Can I request? Not sure if your open or closed
That doll animated icon
If I can, I really want the avi that that has an doll that says preeti, on top of the page it's really beautiful.
If you can make it, I would really love it :D
I want something like that with my name on it, if you can with the name Sanju on it

Oh dear, I heard about your accident.
I feel so bad but at least your safe and better
God bless you!
Take care⭐️
Edited by sanjanaprincess - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg my little rabbit is back? love you...and the first sig is just awesome...thanx a lot for dedicating it to all RP fans especially me...i love you for that...muah πŸ˜ƒ
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
aww smiley.. u r back...
so happy to see ya  *hugs*
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

SusmiiπŸ€— welcome backk dearo, soo good to see you backkπŸ€—lovely work yaar😳

supreet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome back susmi after such a long long tym...
uff missed u very much...
how r u?
amazing update as always...
mayur one is killing love this moment ...
n rati one is stunning... she looks so beautiful...
now dnt make us wait for such a long tymm...keep updating..
take care

love
sup
IronyDied thumbnail
gosh look who is here 😲 susmi..you remember me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† well missed you and glad to have you back though i can its not permanent πŸ˜†.. and loved the siggy πŸ€—
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...😍 smiley you know you are really amazing saw your creations all over in this forums you know i just loved hinu's icon you made thats more then adorable i was inspired by that made one but not as good as yours you are the best 

if you can can you plz...plz...make one icon like that for me with a doll pink vali...plz...saying paritha plz...hope that you will say say...

and plz...pm me for ur updates from now d't want to miss them 😳
love
Pari
Edited by paritha - 12 years ago