18th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SORRY GUYS, I COULD NOT UPDATE YESTERDAY. THANK YOU, MAGES ๐Ÿ˜Š. I HAVE HALF-DAY OF SCHOOL SO I AM UPDATING EARLY TODAY.

SHORT UPDATE

Misha and Panchi have a moment. Misha is needed in the Shankar-Shaurya household so she ditches her Dad and Panchi on there dinner and goes off to rescue them.

Panchi is ticked off because she finds Piya having dinner with Sid knowing Panchi likes Sid. She does not believe in Pia anymore. 

Abhay is determined to not let Sid get his hands on the all too powerful ring which the Raichands have the burden to keep because the rulers had told them to hold onto it.

Piya and Sid have a dinner. Sid flirts with her, wiping her mouth and caressing her hand. Piya is determined to find out more about Sid so she can get Panchi and Sid together. Sid hints that love is waiting for her and he also tries to make Piya think badly of Raichand by saying negative things. 

*IT IS LITERALLY PAINFUL TO WATCH THESE EPISODE. WHY IS EKTA GOING SOOO SLOWLY. SO NOW WE KNOW THAT RAiCHANDS HAVE THE RING. WHAT ELSE? DRAMA BETWEEN PANCHI AND PIYA?

AND WHY IS PIYA HAVING DINNERS WITH SID, JUST TO INTERVIEW HIM TO SEE IF HE IS RIGHT FOR PIYA. HAS SHE BECOME A MATCHMAKER? I JUST THINK THE CVS NEED TO COME UP WITH A BETTER REASON AS TO WHY SHE IS EVEN BEING SO EXTRA EXTRA CLOSE WITH HER BOSS. AND WHAT IS WITH THE FLIRTATIOUS BEHAVIOR. THE PIYA I KNOW WOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HIS TOUCHING HER LIKE THAT.IT'S NOT EVEN NAIVETY, SHE IS SMILING WHILE HE IS TOUCHING HER. I HOPE THIS PLOT LINE CHANGES FAST. I CAN'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER NON-ABHIYA EPISODE*

YES GUYS, ANOTHER NO ABHIYA EPISODE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

LONG UPDATE

Panchi plops onto the bed and has a moment with her little sister as they discuss a movie, Ragini MMS. They start to fight while Misha claims that it is possible to have ghost, vampires. Panchi says it is impossible. Misha talks about how vampires come out at night, walking dead. They are often very handsome. Panchi says have you met them. Misha says Ofcourse! Panchi: why haven't they drunk your blood? Misha says that there a vegetarians too. The conversations end with Panchi unconvinced and asking if Misha's heath was well.

Misha returns to her computer, admiring Shaurya's pictures. The scene shifts to Shaurya as he admires Shankar. They both talk about how much they love Shaurya. Misha's sister and father return. They decide to go out for dinner. Shankar returns and he insists to know who Shuarya is admiring. Shaurya says he will tell him when the time is right. Shaurya asks if Shankar wants to come to a get-together with his friends. Shankar says he would love to. (They are going to a holiday in a snowy, romantic place.) Shaurya thinks of the cold gusty winds, a coffee in one's hands, next to the scorching fire'so romantic. Shankar thinks that Shaurya is such a good friend. He would be happy to see Shankar with Misha and that's why he is helping Shankar out (I am guessing he thinks the whole marriage set up was Shaurya's idea of trying to get Misha and him together).

Once again, Sid and Piya are in a restaurant. He orders some things from the menu and tells the waiter to hurry. Piya says that there is no need to hurry. Sid asks if Piya and Abhay are together. Piya denies. Sid thinks, "this is very complicated. I have to be cautious. Be careful Sid." Sid states that I know Raichand's. They are very peculiar. They are hermits, without any friends. Nobody even knows where they came from. Some even think they are hiding something and that is why, they are so secluded."Piya defends, "I know them well too. They are happy people. Just because they are not social, doesn't mean they aren't good people." Sid says that she is amazing. Chand tried so hard to expel you and you are defending them.

Abhay is walking away. Chand orders Abhay to come closer to him. He tells him to sit down. Chand: "Many years ago, our rulers have given us a huge responsibility. The ring has a great amount of power. If it lands in the wrong hands, it will destroy the world. And, you know, that is why we were given the ring." Abhay says don't worry. I won't let Sid get close to the ring. "Right" says Chand. Abhay leaves.

Piya thinks that Sid is so nice. I should not have misunderstood him. Inf act, he is perfect for Panchi. The questions I wanted to ask him, I will get the answers right now. Piya asks if he believes in love. He holds her hand and reads her palm, caressing it. Sid tells her, "I don't have love in my destiny. But in your hands'in your hands love is clearly in your destiny. You probably didn't lose your love. Your love is waiting. It is very close."

Misha, Panchi, Arnav are in the restaurant. Panchi sees Piya and Sid. Sid wipes Piya's mouth. Panchi is pissed. Misha's phone is ringing while Arnav is talking. It keeps interrupting his conversation. Misha goes into the bathroom. She tells Shaurya, "You can't stay without talking to me,c an you?" Shaurya responds by telling her they are trapped. They need her here. He hands up on her. Misha says how can she go in such dirty clothes. She notices women cleaning the bathroom, wearing a saree. She grins, taking out money. Panchi thinks, "Misha is lying on the other hand and Piya is betraying me . I can't believe she did such a low thing. Such a gold-digger. She knows I like Sid yet within four days of coming to the office; she is already kissing up to him.

-edited-

Arnav notices Misha's clothes on the woman. He calls Panchi but she is too busy watching Sid and Piya. When she finally notices, Arnav asks if Misha wore these clothes. Panchi says yes and questions what Misha wore if the lady has her clothes. Panchi yells out in the middle of silence, "I've just have enough". Arnav turns around to find Panchi gone.

Piya attempts to read sid's palm. They discuss Sid's love life. She asks if he has anyone in her life. Sid says yes, it starts with P. Piya says, "Panchi! I am so happy. You know she likes you too!" Sid thinks I thought of getting to you directly but I guess that won't happen. I guess i will have to get thru by Panchi.

PRECAP: PIYA ND PANCHI ARE PLANNING ON DOING OSMETHING SPECIAL FOR SID SO PANCHI AND SAID CAN FINALLY GET TOGETHER. SID OVERHEARS AND THINKS, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN. HE WILL DO WHAT PIYA ASKS, BE WITH PANCHI. BUT THE DEAL IS SHE WILL HAV TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM IN RETURN.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansim thumbnail
thanks for the update๐Ÿ‘
i dont understand people just read the update and dont even comment
atleast just say thanks๐Ÿ˜‰ even if you dont have anything to comment upon it will motivate the updaters to do so everyday๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mansim - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the quick update dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

thanks for the update๐Ÿ‘

i dont understand people just read the update and dont even comment
atleast just say thanks๐Ÿ˜‰ even if you dont have anything to comment upon it will motivate the updaters to do so everyday๐Ÿ˜Š

naw its ok. we are all lazy bums.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its my fault i dont do it fast enuf for u guys.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

I'm not watching this ๐Ÿคฌ

.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update

I'm not watching this ๐Ÿคฌ

sry if i discouraged u. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u cant blame me if the epi xually sucked. ๐Ÿ˜›
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the lovely update.

plus come to think of it I think if we give the CVs time to work out whatever it's that has messed up everything in their mind they may get back on track once again and everybody would once again be very happy.

so guys see it has Holi time and some Actors have gone on holiday that is why most of u ain't getting what u all want and once holi is over everything is back to the way used to be with tons of ur favorites  characters scenes.

so guys give them till after Holi and see how things are before writing them off.
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
didn't like today episode. thanks for the update :)
madhuchella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all thnx for the update..

but i think you have missed to update  the 
 last part..
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuchella

first of all thnx for the update..

but i think you have missed to update  the 
 last part..

thanks for eltting me noe. i didnt see it in the site i watched the video.but found it! sry for the mistake. ๐Ÿ˜Š