Pavan Malhotras choti si zindagi-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Pavan Malhotra's Chhoti Si Zindagi
Buzz up!

There's a heart warming new show on Zee TV's horizon that has got the industry talking. It is J.D. Majethia production titled Chhoti Si Zindagi which is the sensitive story of two young children who must find their own in a world where they have no one they can call their own!

The new show follows the lives of two kids -Isha and Ira, until destiny packs in a nasty blow, changing their life forever, requiring them to be strong, spirited and independent in order to survive! Despite trying circumstances, they share a very close bond and always look out for each other. While the role of Isha will be played by Richa Mukherjee who played Laali's younger sister Rekha in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo while Ira is played by Shruti Bhist, an immensely adorable fresh face on the television circuit.

Playing the father fraught with severe adversity, yet putting on a smiling face for his girls is the well-recognized film and television actor Pavan Malhotra, who was last seen as Inspector More and is presently seen in STAR Plus weekend show Love U Zindagi. Zee TV and Hats Off Production are currently tight-lipped about the remaining cast but the buzz is that the show has some prominent names making a comeback after a prolonged hiatus.

Speaking about his role in the show, Pavan Malhotra said, "It's always exciting to play roles with layers, rather than characters that are open and shut cases of good or bad. My character Shyam has a very interesting graph in the show – at different points of time, the audience will feel very differently about him. To be able to play such a part convincingly is a challenge and I am looking forward to it! My role here is completely opposite to that Love U Zindagi and I am really looking forward for this show. It's a pleasure to work with Mr. Majatia and the two kids are brilliant. They are extremely focused in their work."

The show is expected to replace Dil Se Diya Vachan at 7 pm time slot and has been extensively shot in picture-perfect locales of Pahelgaum and Kasauli. Watch this space for more on this exciting show!

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, March 18, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Pavan-Malhotra's-Chhoti-Si-Zindagi&xfile=2011/March/News_20110318_24