Are the cvs being partial???(MODnotepg4)

Veeyasfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character 😭 dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok ab tak cvs have been favouring ur laadli tappu
its high time something positive happens for iccha
this is currently the best track going on
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She will turn positive once she marries Raghu. She will get true love from Raghu and their baby.Her family will be complete in every true sense
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont understand when and how they have supported her...hamesha tho usko rulaathe hi rahte hai...
mai, daddaji, nani, tappu - sabhi tho uske jaan ke peeche lage rahte hai...
jst once if they have done somthing positive it is being labeled as partiality...amazing conclusion..

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sad🤗.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial 😡
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to 😃.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positive😃,i am sure something good will come our way also😃.

Originally posted by: Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character 😭 dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

👏 keep crying😉
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hmm dont worry u know na why all dis z happening..😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
taps had many chances to sudorofy , she need solid shock (well she had them , wonder which is solid for her ) well then only she can change , and she really need someone who loves her , Raghu is rich , handsome and love her , and he knows how to deal with her , best thing , only he can show her reality and make her change , not veer as he himself is a weak person 
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well my dear.... tappu was never meant to be with veer😊..veer never loved her😕..his true love  was ,is and always will be  ichcha😊.but i think cvs have done justice with tapasya by bringing  rathod in her life😊..rathod although he did mistake but  is not that type of person who will not  correct his mistake😊...he will definitely marry her  after teaching her a good lesson.😃... in this way  tappu's bad days are gonna be over and may be she will turn postive .. atleast hope so 😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustJ

taps had many chances to sudorofy , she need solid shock (well she had them , wonder which is solid for her ) well then only she can change , and she really need someone who loves her , Raghu is rich , handsome and love her , and he knows how to deal with her , best thing , only he can show her reality and make her change , not veer as he himself is a weak person 

ab toh no chance , even after iccha saved her, she is no mood to sudhrofy , from her expressions when umed told her ur choti behen saved u , she was very clearly very frustrated
did not like it at all😡
even after this ppl want want to support tappu🥱