sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like I may be a minority here but I really like prince and Geeta as a couple.
Yes prince was wrong to shun Geeta but he is a changed man. He was a rogue/player
And now he is man. His trying to take responsibility and manning up. I don't see how CV
Can break up this couple. Yes we the viewers know they have not consummated but not
The families? They share a room, she wears sandhoor and mangal sutar (sp). I doubt the CV Would go that far.

Also, I love Raghu but see him as a brother figure to Geeta. They have no chemistry.

Anyone else feel this way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I HAVVVVVVVV
I REALLY LOVE 2 C PRINCE AND GEETA AS A COUPLE

BUT AS U SAY RAGHU SEEMS TO GEETHA'S BROTHER

Utishma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I disagree for many reasons

1. Geeta does not have that feelings for Prince. She cringes every time he touches her. for example when at night in the hotel he kissed her forhead she cringed. If there is any feeing she has for prince that is that she abhors him.

2. If she continues to  be married to Prince she will have Malini as a mother-in-law and Kamya as a sister - in-law. No matter how much Prince stands up to his mother, in reality manipulative people like Malini Yadav would change the course of his thinking. there is no garuntee that he will always stand up against her.

3. Although he is acting nice towards Geeta right now because he is in an awe of  the fact that she is a Princess. But once he comes to know that she is the plain old Geeta with whom he could flirt and leave in a jiff, he might not be as nice.

GEETA and RAghu have a sparkling chemestry. She respects him and has high opinion of him. 
They look very cute together.
These are my views but I am sure to prolong the serial the CVs will show and twist the story they want.
king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Geeta with Prince.