-ll-DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Youth-ll-

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Start of a fresh week and waiting until what KS brings for us this week also being my turn to present the Discussion of this week I thought we could discuss KS as a whole event. I have named this DOTW as The Good being Deshmukh Sir, The Bad being the accused that we had so far and basically its committing a Crime and The Youth being our Khotey Sikkey--the five, the gang!!!

We have seen in first episode that how these five were behaving and talking when it comes to Crime and Richness. We have also seen them changing and undergoing a character transformation when it comes to the same Crime and Richness. They have handled cases given to them plus they have also shown equal enthusiasm in solving cases by themselves. And how this Cop in addition to the Urban Crime and escaping due to influence or Power of money majorly has changed their thinking and made them a better person.  They also never knew what kind of talent they have in them until Deshmukh Sir actually showed mirror to each one of them...

I know guys its a lot of text. So let me end here and let you guys and everyone discuss this topic for the week The Good, The Bad and The Youth!!!

If you like please don't forget to press the button😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I agree with you a lot. I feel that the Khottey Sikkey started off looking like the Bad, but they had this characteristic in them, which the Good, being Deshmukh sir, saw and brought out. He showed them the mirror by forcing them to work on a case that he needed help in by playing up to their needs. As soon as the case finished, there was a slight change in the KS, mainly Ayush, where he asked if Deshmukh sir needed help in a new case.

Then the second case came around and the change was even greater when a person just like the KS was let off for his crimes. This changed the KS and they actually wanted to reduce crime and fight against the prejudice that the rich could get off easily because they have money.
Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res , will edit soon yaar 
nice one yar 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kahta han "Insan bura nahen hota balka waqt aur halat una bura bna data ha"....

I have seen many times that Parents are so careless about their Childerns, And as a result childerns will start hate to their own Parents....Also they are not sucessfull in the world on their on foots....Thats Bcz of their Parents....The Word "Parents" is for Childerns Only not for Other World...But SOme Parents cound not understand that.....
In "Khottey Sikkey" All Five khottey Sikkey was not better persons first bcz there was no one who can understand them...What are good things?, how to behave with Elders ?..How To Respect?...They dont knw about the Values of Human beings...But after they met with each other and More on, When they met with Deshmukh The Cop...and started sloving cases with Deshmukh Sir, The World Starts to help them to understand them What is the reallity actually....All Rich and Poor are actually same human beings...Their is no value of Money..But their is value of Good human Beings....
These all things are actually responsible for making them Good Human Beings and Afcords Deshmukh Sir too..............
Peoples have Power That they can change Bad youth with thier Good Behaviours....😊
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neeme I agree with all that u have written in ur post.......this is a show which not only the youth but even parents should watch....as we can see all five are neglected kids....with parents having loads of money but no time for them....it is a good lesson to parents also on how to strike a proper balance between their careers, social life and family life.........Deshmukh first only used them (by literally blackmailing them)...but then we saw that he stated developing genuine affection for the KS...so also the KS give him more affection and respect than I think they would give their own parents.....all in all i love this show....i think YRF banner does all its shows superbly......