kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thakkraal is calling dayal and says u ruined everything in the court and dayal says u r the one who is ruining everything...and they are both blaming each other...and Adarsh is on the conference call and says stop fighting u too.  Dayal is right in what he did.    Thakkraal says u r making me a pawn in political issues.   Adarsh says thakkraal have u not seen the outside world...and thakkraal says if u make me fall then i will make ur party fall as well.   and dayal says adarsh what if we save thakkraal in this matter...and thakkraal is stop all this work and go aboard...and thakkraal says no..he wont leave.   and thakkraal says think carefully adarsh babu...u want thakkraal with u or against u.   and all cut the phone.   

Mahendar is sitting in his house and think about his talks with rachna.   him telling her to trust the truth...and the decision will be in their favor.    rahul comes and sits next to his dad and they both hug.   rahul says what will happen in court tomorrow...and mahendar says trust urself...truth will prevail.   

Anu is sitting in her room and rajni and amar comes.   They ask her if she is ok.   Anu says i feel like rachna is going to come to me anytime.   and she is sitting next to me.   Amar says even we think the same...but the truth is she is no more.  and we have lot of work to do...and first we have to get thakkraal hung.   and he should be hung to death.   

varun, aarif and other students talking that thakkraal should be punished tomorrow...as this has been a long battle.   Thakkraal end should be tomorrow.   

In court aditi says judge sahib system always get manupilated and ppl get away.  ADITI IS giving her closing statement...and asking judge to give thakkraal punishment to be hang till death.

Jhanvi comes and asks sid why he is sitting outside the court.   HE says u didnt go inside as well.  Sid says i know he will walk away as usual.   Sid says he wont be punished.  Sid tells jhanvi u should be happy.   Jhanvi says i have no reason to be happy.   Jhanvi says lets bet if thakkraal will get ounished or not.   and Sid says ok..lets bet...but upon winning what will i get.

Thakkraal calls witnesses again before giving his closing statement.  ANd he calls bansi...and bansi comes in the witness box and says i lied before.   and all witnessess says they lied earlier on...and all witness speak in favor of thakkraal...and anu goes nuts.   and then Anu says where is SP Diwakar.   

And thakkraal gives his closing statement.   that there is no strong evidence in front of u.   and varun says everything is against us.   I dont understand what just happened.   

Sid and jhanvi still waiting outside the court.   SP Diwakar comes and tells aditi something...and aditi says sorry for the interruption but we have some strong evidence with us...so i want to present them.    Judge says ok.

SP Diwakar goes in withness box.   Diwakar says the list that bacchha gave about killing ppl...we have ppl's bodies...and their photographs.  and thakkraal says objection.   as it is not related to this case.   Diwakar says we have found dead body of Neeraj and Gopal.  Neeraj use to work in the lab where rachna's postmortem took place.   Thakkraal says come to the point...and diwakar says i m coming to the point...he says neeraj was killed very hurridly...as we found evidence in neeraj's pocket.  and we found the torn page from rachna's post mortem that she was stranggled and then thrown in the pond at thakkraal's farm house.   all the evidence are in the file.   

Judge is giving his decision...and says after reviewing all evidence it is clear that rachna was murderd and she did not committe suicide.   but there is no evidence  to who killed her as many pieces of the puzzle are missing...as there is no strong proof that keshav killed rachna.  And thakkraal is SMILING.

Pre-cap -- Aditi has gun in her hand and she says u know my aim never misses.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG soooper episode ⭐️👏 Thakral is very very clever..... brilliantly done by Ashutosh Rana..... Thank you for the update 😊
sunitaakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess Aditi will kill Thakkral.... cos our Indian law is so lousy that one just cannot expect justice so soon and easily 🤢 🤢... and so, ultimately lawful people are forced to take law in their own hands like Aditi is doing... sad but so true!!! 😭

Had they shown Thakkral getting life-term or to be hanged till death, then it would've been a dramatic ending, cos any case in our country takes minimum of 10 years to get justice... also, I guess had the production house gotten some more time, like maybe a month or so, they might've shown this case taking similar turn as Jessica's case, public outcry against the judgement and then through silent marches, candle lightings, dharnas etc. getting justice for Rachna 😭 😭 really really sad and pathetic 🤢 In such a scenario how can one be proud to be an Indian.. wish, our legal system changes for the betterment of the people of this beautiful country!!!!