Message From Kavi - important

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning everyone (and my crazy bunch)

Firstly i would like to start by apologising for my absence over the past few months. Ive been touring with my show History of India and also working hard on a few things, so i can come back with a bang.

Thankyou for your Birthday< award and Engagement wishes. I truelly feel honoured that you all are keeping Rishta.com and myself alive with all of your posts.

I thought id pop by and say hi to you all and after reading all of your posts, im smiling like a cheshire cat. ðŸ˜Š

This is a different user name...my old user name doesnt seem to be working. i know the board exams are happening soon, and i wish those who are sitting them all the best. Work hard and you'll see the benefits.

After being back after a while, i have noticed that some of you are Facebooking "me". I just wanted to warn you all that the profiles are fake. I AM NO LONGER ON FACEBOOK. i havent been for about 5 months, so please do be careful as these impostors may be a little dangerous. I urge you all to report the fake profiles as the impostors are talking to you all as me and in certain cases flirting and taking personal details of individuals. I do worry about you all as you are my rishta family, so please urge your friends also not to talk to these fake profiles and report them.

its amazing to be back after so long, and i feel ive missed so much. i will be back very soon. Once again thankyou for all of your wishes and as for the award...THANKYOU, the award isnt mine, its ours! you were kind enough to accept me and so for that, i feel you have earned the award too.

god bless you all, and ill be back very soon.

Kavi
( yes the real kavi haha)
thanks for writing here :)
you should really update your twitter more often, the fact that it snowed in sahara desert is not so interesting afterall.
best of luck with weirdass comedy and i have been watching kismat, so i can finally see you on screen :) ðŸ˜Š

So sweet of u to write to us, thank u sooo much. And once again congo for ur award and engagement. Im really waiting for u to come back, coz indian serials really need actors like u. Plz stay like tht, hope u soon get a good offer so we can see u again on tv.

KAVII! Your crazy bunches misses you loads! <3
But it is so great to see you back here. And thank you for your sweet words! I want to say once again congrats for your award and your engagement. God bless you Kavi! (: We hope to see you on television soon! (:
Awww!! You and Shruti are so sweet <3 You guys actually take the time and interact with your fans. Thank You =D

Hope to see you back on TV real soon.. and hopefully in season 2 of Rishta.com.

You are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 😆
soooo happy to see your message . miss you and rishta.com come badly . please bring back rishta.com . miss you and shruti on-screen a lot .😛
awww, so sweet of ya to keep in touch.

We wish u the very best in all ur endeavours!