nattyc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey whats happening with Rahul's character? At one point he was the most stylish and coolest guy on TV. Just saw  some clips the other day, everything changed😲.sad

hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rahul is a comic character now..........
nattyc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agree with you. Manish deserves much better.
-Ray- thumbnail
even we r screaming abt the same thing evry day , kisine abhi tak suna hi nahi😕😕
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
he is after Jenny n doing all mad things 4 her.........
no seriousness in his character......
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
cant believe this........
our super rich rahul Khanna borrowed 4m a underworld don........ n gets really scared wen he realises dat jenny is Behen of a BHAI.......
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
but trust me hes better off like this
 his character never made sense to me during ro track
 here now hes super cte n i love his chemistry wid jeny n duck..........manish is no  doubt a gd actor
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes unfortunately his character has not been shaped properly in RBO which has not only spoilt the fun for his fans but also the fun for the show's fans :( we've seen such consistency in character from the lead actors and even supporting ones (mangal for eg)  rahul should have been more attention to as well! oh well
-Ray- thumbnail
they r in a experimental mode with Rahuls charecter, trying every thing comic, serious , -ve wichever  clicks
-Manita- thumbnail
I agree, no doubt about Manish being a pleasant personality if given proper direction and role

His character was never sketched properly and CVs are still struggling to give him a strong foot in teh show and hence such drastic transformations every other week..........

I like him this way actually.............he was previously Macho and rich and successful and what not ....aggressive an all but failed to impress as he was shown to be trying too hard due to poor characterisation.....

He is at ease in this role and hence comes out as pleasing and believable...
btw, Rahul' character was butchered the day he made MMS.........it's ok to be angry with friends with even a petty issue but it is not ok to make MMS of a friend's wife thus causing a rift between them and not even clarifying !!

Leaving that apart..............I feel Rahul has improved to act better, his shirts are no more shiny, his expressions and smile is easy with Jenny than thrusted with Sam and also like the scenes when he is with Jas....