no importance to other cast and characters

kantalal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it is really frustrating to see that just because a lead pair in the show is very likable and adored, it means the others have to be avoided. i mean a show is made from the whole cast, and not just two people. and asking the production house to ignore the others and just show TaAnu ...TaAnu. this  is not on.
ok fine the show is about the journey of the leads relationship, but wouldnt it be baseless to just watch the two if you dont get to see how everyone is connected to shaping up what the future hold for the lead.. who knows the reason why most like the show is not because of the lead but because the brilliant job others do. it is for a reason that they concentrate on robbie, mauli and tapaush's characters because these three are connected to the lead, and whatever happens will determine what is going to be between the lead. dont you think people in general will be bored to see just the lead romance.... i mean that nots realty. you guys say that this love story is as real it gets. i agree, but if you want to see only these two and that too romancing than i think it will become monotounous.... and what real life couple always do romance...
i am not trying to downrate or bring down anybody here. but in this case the fans of taanu are getting so carried away that they are not even bothering to appreciate the other actors who are also part of making this show a success....(read: RT, GT..and other..) please a serial does not succeed just because the leads are favourites... like most people say.. shows do not succeed on the basis of the actors or their chemistry., the other people , the stroy also determine the success of a show.
so please be considerate of other fans who appreciate the other actors apart from harshad and anupriya..... and so we also have a right to demand that our favourites get good screentime

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣
lemme control my laugh first...i'll get back to u🤣
VandyP thumbnail
hmm...
i guess u r a silent reader of the forum and decided to speak up seeing the injustice being done to other actors in this show😳
good u decided to speak up....
coz u did raise a few questions which need to be answered😆
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this post needs to be trashed asap..since when was the rule made tht just because you love two characters you have to appreciate the side characters as welll? i never see RT fans ro ritesh fans(we all know who they are) appeciating taanu..they always call the show crap and stupid when their favourite is not shown..nobody blames them....nobody forces them to like anurag taaani..then why force the taanu fans to appreciate all..live and let live..stop creating fights in the last few days atleast...let people enjoy..this post is utterly baseless..and noone has said tht harshiya are sole reason for tl s sucess..just because we love them doesnt mean we ignore others efforts...everyone has contributed equally. if people want to see more of taanu its their choice why bother?its a known fact proven tht whenever taanu are shown trps shoot up..latest example being taanu marriage. but if still cv s want to show nonsense then its their choice...but u cant force everyone to like something which they are not fond of...just bec rt is a great actor u expect evryone to overlook robbies fault and drool oer rajats great acting skills? what nonsense..criticising robby shld be considered as rajats victory cos he has managed to portray robby convincingly..and before a final goodbye i wld just like to say tht protest if u want but currently its the taanu fans who shld protest tht inspite of being leads more focus is there on mashi maa and jonaki..but i dont see them whining..why? cos they respect tl and everone else associated with it. peace out

VandyP thumbnail
it is really frustrating to see that just because a lead pair in the show is very likable and adored, it means the others have to be avoided. i mean a show is made from the whole cast, and not just two people. and asking the production house to ignore the others and just show TaAnu ...TaAnu. this  is not on.
ok fine the show is about the journey of the leads relationship, but wouldnt it be baseless to just watch the two if you dont get to see how everyone is connected to shaping up what the future hold for the lead..

i agree.... a show is made up of whole cast......bang on point....but....wen a show has 13 days left to wind up...do u think its wrong to concenterate on the lead and show the actual story of how anuraag went mad...how tani found him...and wat lies in their future after the asylum track????

who knows the reason why most like the show is not because of the lead but because the brilliant job others do. it is for a reason that they concentrate on robbie, mauli and tapaush's characters because these three are connected to the lead, and whatever happens will determine what is going to be between the lead. dont you think people in general will be bored to see just the lead romance.... i mean that nots realty

i agree they all r connected to the lead pair....but the fact is...that this particular love triangle track had been solved few weeks back...with robbie realising his mistake of being unjust to molly and jonaki and deciding to mend his ways....and taposh taking up his responsibility.....but no...the creatives decided to stretch it further.....which the audience definitely does not like...even die hard robbie fans feel that they r ruining robbie's character by showing so much negativity in him....
as far as taposh-molly track is concerned...they could've shown taposh taking up the responsibilty further.....taking care of molly and his child

and i totally disagree...if people have liked tl......a major contributiuon has to go to harshiya....the way they've portrayed their characters on screen...its their love story afterall....as wen the promos aired...only taanu were shown and mentioned......normal audience didn't even know know characters like ritesh, ananya, robbie taposh or jonaki existed in that show!!!!! people tune in to watch the love story of taanu and not others....and a major fall in trps is a perfect example of it wen ritesh was in his full bloom🥱🥱🥱

people didn't want to see them only romancing but have demanded that they show a proper asylum track......and wind up the story in a sensible way.....people r not against any characters but the crap being served.....which gas agency's owner sits on the streets and checks the accounts???? who is interested in watching which juice jonaki gets to drink or how many servants serve her???
nobody😆😆😆
other characters have been appreciated wen they have been good...but u can't force members to go on appreciating other actors if they r not fans...there is no such rule......if u like an actor...open a thread and post ur views....i'm surefans would definitely pour in to share their views.....😊
and frankly i have never seen u appreciating any actor of this show...leave apart harshad/apk.....and i find it pretty strange that u pop up from nowhere and decide to create a rift in a peaceful forum where members r happy in watever is being discussed🥱🥱🥱

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Vandy di....

this show could have been shown better... For no reasons, CV's are dragging it and showing some crap scenes..

@kantalal -  do u think jonaki doing facial, pedicure as important scenes??? we are not expecting only romance from the serial... We want more taanu scenes, that means we want to know how onu went mad and how taani separated from him for 3 years and became a famous singer in just 10 more episodes..
but but but the current track is just bothered about ritesh and robi's track.

No offence to these actors, every cast of TL are doing a fab job. 👏Our worry is just the CV's are murdering such a soulful story... 😭

We def want to see a happy ending and bidding a grand farewell to our favourite serial and jodi...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vandy di..Loved ur saying 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Topic Creator...🤣
I think others are given more space than TaAnu....!! 😳
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

🤣🤣

lemme control my laugh first...i'll get back to u🤣

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.😳 If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

every one has the rights to express their feelings, the only thing is different reactions u get based on particular opinion 😆

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

but TaAnu are not getting in that way! 😕

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.😳 If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.