Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I agree....Ranbir is no John Abraham😍😈

And it's good that she didn't get her heart broken by him because that would creepy since they are (distantly) related

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha ha. So what was that KWK episode all about.  they appeared to be almost best buds. The enemy of my enemy is a friend?
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I agree....Ranbir is no John Abraham😍😈

And it's good that she didn't get her heart broken by him because that would creepy since they are (distantly) related

they are????

Thank You promotion started?

Surinder Kapoor, Anil's father, is cousin to Raj Kapoor, who was Ranbir's grandfather
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Surinder Kapoor, Anil's father, is cousin to Raj Kapoor, who was Ranbir's grandfather

vry confusing jee but they did have a thing for each other esp sonam, she seemed to be all smitten by RK during those saawariya days😕
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Surinder Kapoor is long distance cousin to PrithviRaj Kapoor........not Raj K
^Really choco? I thought that was media over-hype because Ranbir was dating her newbie rival Deepika

If not, then anything is possible in Bollywood
I know people who are first cousins and married but it's not something that I would do

EDIT: stars4u, you might be right😊
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Yeah Ranbir is no John !!! cuz unlike JA and sona herself ,Ranbir can bring more than 1 expression on his face while acting..

And I do think Biru,DP are better off without such 'humble' friends..Also when will she stop whining over Abhay issue..He stopped discussing this issue since aages..look like she is obsessed with him😆..it sounds like he cheated on her like Biru-Dp case haha
Edited by Crushable - 13 years ago