kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kamya comes to the court room and says no need for another date...i want justice today.   u have to tell ur decision today.   She says i m kamya rahul bhaghat and i came here to tell the truth.   rahul worried about what the hell she is going to say.   and then she looks at rahul and lawyer asks her to talk.   and kamya says i understand my in laws very well.   she says i want to be a good DIL of my house and everyone seems shocked.

Geeta is happy and crying..and judge says listening to kamya's statemtn bhaghat family is being released.   abd everyone is happy.   case is dismissed.   Geeta says i won my dharyudh.   and then kamya takes blessing from her father.  and everyone is hugging each other.   geeta is about to go to them and raghu stops her.   and she says i feel like hugging them today...Raghu says kamya is standing right there...and it is not the right time.    then she says i still have many battles to fight in my dharmyudh and i can do this only being geetanjali.

malini comes in rickshaw and jija asks where she was but she was quiet and goes inside the hosue.   Over here kamya is saying sorry to her inlaws...mami comes and congrajulate them on their win.   and then even rahul says sorry.   Dr. bhaghat says forget all the past....and he says i m glad u have sided with ur sister...and kamya says u mean GEETA.   

and mami says just think kamya...is geeta here???  and then kamya leaves.   

Geeta's mom is wiping geeta's tears and tells her to stop crying.  And rahul says lets go home...and Dr. bhaghat says i will only go in the house on one condition....that we will not have any relationship with malini house.    thank god that our son is married into the house and not the daughter....and evryone is tensend.

Kamya is hugging malini and malini all happy saying good job...u have proved today that u r my true daughter.   And kamya says u tellng me to get bhaghat out of jail i did...and malini says i hope no one knows about our plan.   and kamya says no one doubted me.   and jija kinda taunting malini and kamya.   and malini taunts him back.   kamya says rahul and his family must be coming here...do something...they must be coming here.   malini says i have another plan as well.

Bhaghat family come to bhaghat nivas...and all are standing outside the gate about to enter...and ttheir neighbours come to meet them..and bhaghat family happy to see them...but the neighbours are really upset to see them.   and Dr. Bhaghat says whats the matrer why arent u speaking to us...let us go inside...the neightbours tell them to stop and says u cannot go inside and close the gate.     and dr. bhaghat says why are u stopping us from going inside.   and neighbours says we wont tell u stay here...as we do not want our kids to ruin their lives seeing ur family.   ALL are shocked.   

Pre=Cap --  all saying bhaghat family ... HAI HAI.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank K for the lovely updates...keep up the wonderful work 👏