nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The Wait 

"As we sit here in the room that very soon will belong to you.
I hold your tiny little toys, knowing all our dreams will soon come true"

String by string Maan & Geet had woven their dreams knotting it with their love & faith for the very bundle of joy that was to be the true symbol of their togetherness, a celebration, an epitome of their love, their Baby.

A perfect starlit night sitting amongst the tiny toys & rejoicing in the glory & learning experience of their new found parenthood all they could think of was their Baby.

Awestruck & amazed as to how all their world now has but contracted yet filled into this one small room, room that Maan himself decorated in honor of his li'l princess, nay to Geet  minus the color of the room it was all but her li'l naughty prince's fort.

Papa's doll or Mamma's boy all they felt was overwhelming love for their Baby.

"We can't remember so much happiness,
Such love and joy in our world. "

Baby that could bind them more stronger from husband-wife to Mamma & Papa, their eyes brimmed at this very thought as they moved into a peaceful slumber holding their small perfect world into a warm sweet embrace.

Content with the thought that soon their mornings will be not bright with sunrise but by their Baby's smiles.

The break of dawn touched Geet yet again with the warmth of Maan's love for her, though he was not by her side right now but he had made sure that she has everything she needs & craves for right in the house till he reaches back to her.

She could not help but be surprised at his small gestures.
A small gesture  that speaks of the great concern ...that you are cared & on his mind always.

The moment Geet was talking to her li'l prince telling him about how much his Papa loves them both,  Maan got to live his dream for a brief moment right then.

A li'l doll ran to him & her innocence made him long for the moment he could be holding his own li'l girl in his very arms as now he held this li'l girl who had come to thank him for his goodness towards her family.

He cherished the thought that soon their wait will be over & he will be a proud Papa.

The li'l girl with her appearance gave face to his dream, dream that he had held in his heart ever since he had seen their baby for the first time on the monitor.

Dream that now is the reason for the ever lasting smile on his face, dream that makes his heart beat in peace that soon his wait will be over & he will get to see the reflection of their love for real, in their Baby.

"Oh no ! not yet too short a dream to end
My poor heart feels the wounds of loss endured
And my dream comes to a crushing end"

Unaware of what destiny had held in store for them when he was engraving this small meeting with this li'l girl in his memory reality hits him hard.

'Geet is in hospital'.

A phone call that freezes the blood in his veins & makes him rush to Geet.

As a sleepwalker lost to the world, lost to time & space all he feels is the sense of loss at being so far from his Geet when she needs him the most, from their Baby that needs him now to assure her that he wont let her go...he will protect her, shield her from everything.

A journey of hours that now seemed eternity ended & so did his wait.

His magnificent dream drowned in dry desert of Geet's eyes that now cried of the emptiness of her womb, of her soul & his own bleed at the slaughter of his heart, of his soul.

'Baby is gone'.

The hollowness that now is the only thing that has filled their hearts with he walks to Geet.

His Geet who was now only but a phantom of her earlier self, a lifeless body whose soul had been ripped apart.

Heartbroken to see her in this state his tears seem unstoppable & the pain makes every step he takes to reach her as heavy as the air in the room that was crying of death.

Death of their dreams.

His presence, his touch & his silence, unable to stand his eyes filled with a great surge of sentiments piled in for release  &  the sight of him shattering within himself breaks her into tears, breaks her silence & holding on to him in anguish she cries at their loss.

His face that mirrors to her what her heart had been trying not to accept she cries.

'Bring me back my Baby Maan'.

She cries to him hoping that like always he will shield her from the harsh pain that destiny has written in her life & like always he will fight all odds & bring her back her joy, like always he will be able to protect their Baby.
She pleads, she cries.

Her tears scorch his soul at his helplessness.

Faceless to the world around him he walks away like a living corpse leaving her with DadiMaa to comfort her unable to hold his need to cry, to scream at the misery that life has brought on them.

His going away to shield her from his grief only aggravates her sense of loss more & she cries in fear.

If Geet had borne the Baby in her womb, Maan had in his heart.

Stoned by the weight of emptiness that has now filled his heart with he hides himself in a corner unable to vent his pain.

But at the warm motherly touch of DadiMaa's hand on his head he cries like a small boy.

He cries his heart out unable to hold back his pain anymore.

'Geet'
The thought of her, the torment she going through stops him & brings him out from his own grief.

Steeling himself for her sake he walks back to her to find her waiting for him to hold her to his heart, to shield her from the hollowness that is engulfing her soul.

'I am sorry'.
She cries to him at having failed of take care of their Baby in his absence of a single day.

As her eyes well up now apologizing to him for having taken away his smile from him, his eyes go dry at his own misery.

He refuses to hold her responsible but blames himself that if he had not left her for the moment then they could not have had to suffer this pain.

Both hold each other in tight grip crying for the other & their Baby.

They know days & night, life will be never be same like before now.

Unlike the morning before this sunrise holds no ray of joy or hope for them but tears & pain that nip their souls at every step, at every sight.

As they walk by the hospital's busy corridor alone they hear the joy filled voices of a family celebrating the arrival of their child.

With fresh flow of tears they watch their dream that was taken away so brutally from them come real for others.

The empty cradle in their Baby's room bleeds their heart & the sense of loss becomes ever more profound now.

The room which was filled with small treasures for their Baby now cried of emptiness.

And the night now is but a dark canvas devoid of stars & dreams.

But filled with painful memories & silent cries of two cold hearts that comfort each other in warm embrace as their wait now has come to an undesired, unwanted end.

Lots of Love
Nandita

The tragedy shown on 11th, 12th & 14th March episodes has affected some of us a lot, ....  so this post is simply my means to vent my feelings..

All i can say is Yes! the show, the miscarriage, the Baby was fictional..

But not the emotions it evoked in our heart that made us feel be it for even a micro sec, that feeling is sure not fictional.

Feelings are not debatable issues....topics are.

This post i dedicate to my sweet adorable Bajaj Fan aka Maddy opps! now she has aptly named herself Maanddy.
Thank you dear for making me feel so special & loved, i'm truly honored & humbled...mwahh!
And ALL THE BEST for your exams.

Wish me luck Guys.... my ordeal..i mean my exams don't end before 9th April....till then i cannot promise you my presence here....
Bye!

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"I dont have words to say...
You have said What i'd intented to say...

We felt the pain which was hidden
& you have helped me to utter the forbidden..."

brilliant....hats off to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nandita missed u !! wat a sad yet so beautiful post hunx x u have written it very well :) best of luck in your exams x
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Dear Nandu ..

This was the most heart-breaking and beautiful post you've made to date! It tugged at my heart .. the way you described every step of their relationship with their Baby .. from the cherished ones in the moonlight all the way down to the gut-wrenching ones.. you so flawlessly picked at every emotion .. and every thought that went on in their minds. I had fresh pain from reading your post .. that made me feel all over again the loss Maaneet have just endured.

The pictures were enough to add to that pain .. and you really outlined every single scene and moment that was painful for both Maaneet and us. And yes .. some people had been deeply affected .. and surely those emotions that one feels are not something so easy to let go of .. and every person has a different feeling and attachment .. so the emotions and grief was real.

I had actually been waiting for a post from you since the treacherous day when we all were hit with the devastating news of the MC .. and had wanted to read all those emotions through your writing as you are always able to pull me into a different world entirely and pinpoint some things that even I overlook. But I'm glad I waited .. because you were able to write about more this time and it made the whole experience of reading your post more enjoyable. πŸ˜ƒ

Heart-breakingly Beautiful Post Nandu! πŸ€— And I shall use the siggie you made at the end -- I wanted one of that hug because it was soooo beautiful and you made one! Love the caption on it as well.

Thanx for the Post!! And I wish you the best of luck on your exams! See you after the 9th :)

Love,

Z

<3
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

"I dont have words to say...

You have said What i'd intented to say...

We felt the pain which was hidden
& you have helped me to utter the forbidden..."

brilliant....hats off to uπŸ‘

NupzzzπŸ€—
I know there thats why i added...the show is fictional but not the feelings that it evokes in us...silly some may call it but fake never. So why judge someones feelings.
I'm so glad i had you to share my thoughts then with ..love u

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma434

nandita missed u !! wat a sad yet so beautiful post hunx x u have written it very well :) best of luck in your exams x

Hey dearπŸ€— i love being missed...πŸ˜‰ thank you ...thanks for your appreciation & support & your best wishes i sure do need that a lot given my mind is all occupied by Maaneet right now..πŸ˜•
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Oh Dear Nandu ..

This was the most heart-breaking and beautiful post you've made to date! It tugged at my heart .. the way you described every step of their relationship with their Baby .. from the cherished ones in the moonlight all the way down to the gut-wrenching ones.. you so flawlessly picked at every emotion .. and every thought that went on in their minds. I had fresh pain from reading your post .. that made me feel all over again the loss Maaneet have just endured.

The pictures were enough to add to that pain .. and you really outlined every single scene and moment that was painful for both Maaneet and us. And yes .. some people had been deeply affected .. and surely those emotions that one feels are not something so easy to let go of .. and every person has a different feeling and attachment .. so the emotions and grief was real.

I had actually been waiting for a post from you since the treacherous day when we all were hit with the devastating news of the MC .. and had wanted to read all those emotions through your writing as you are always able to pull me into a different world entirely and pinpoint some things that even I overlook. But I'm glad I waited .. because you were able to write about more this time and it made the whole experience of reading your post more enjoyable. πŸ˜ƒ

Heart-breakingly Beautiful Post Nandu! πŸ€— And I shall use the siggie you made at the end -- I wanted one of that hug because it was soooo beautiful and you made one! Love the caption on it as well.

Thanx for the Post!! And I wish you the best of luck on your exams! See you after the 9th :)

Love,

Z

<3

Hi  Dear....πŸ€—

Yes! the feelings are for sure real & it hurt me to see ones who felt it deeply being mocked at.

Being a student of literature to me characters are as real as me & u...so it truly does affect me bad when emotions evoked in our heart over a moment are weighed in terms of fiction or real...how can a emotion felt by a person, your fellow member, your friend not be real.

I 'm so glad you feel the same as i do in this respect...

You know i was like dying to voice my feelings, i have a bad habit if i feel something strongly i have to share it with my friends..but i had my Economics exam in between & until done with it i dint risk myself with venting my feelings here

Aww! i love you dear for being so so kind towards me always...i'm truly humbled thank youπŸ€—

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is it ? Story or Poem ?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First welcome back, i am very happy to see you back darling, rest read my PM...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wonderful take Nandu, wonderfully written sweetheart....What had happened last whole week, i was waiting for someone to come and write about it, and you have wrote beautifully, that every single word i was reading, my heart was crying, felt the pain of those parents who lost their precious gift of god...It was whole heart wrenching moment....

I cried at the moment when Geet asked Maan "mera baby wapas laado Maan", omg that line was totally painful....As a mother i can understand how it feels, as a parent i can understand that emptiness, but life not stop, sure they will grace with this beautiful gift once again....At this moment it's hard to survive, but this emptiness will fill soon....

Now they both have to stand for eachother, only they can console eachother,,,

Thanks dear for the lovely post, and the PM.......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx nandu....awesome post....and as heart-tugging as the epis were....GC and DD were awesome with their expressions and they hv managed to pull our heartstrings like never before....

this is fiction no doubt but the raw emotions that r portrayed in the entire jouney of maneet from their first meeting till today....hv always enriched our experience of watching a beautiful canvas unfold on screen....

nandu....i was actually waiting for a post from u....maneet r going thru a tough phase and with time this pain will go too....but the scar is too deep to heal....
maneet's love and care for each other is their only solace and they themselves will teach each other to dream again....