GIFT FROM SUJAL TO KASHISH ON WEDDING

prarthitab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear friends and specially Sujalfan,

If someone can pass this info to the Balaji set I would be very much pleased. Perhaps the creative unit of KTH has forgotten that Sujal has gifted something on his wedding night to Kashish and after they went to Bangalore trip he gave it to Kashish but she never opened it. The same happened the day of the party when Sujal was arrested first time. I am telling you KTH unit is goofing up things BIG TIME. Now it is Ekta's ego problem or MAJOR GOOF UP from creative team is a big QUESTION MARK. Anyways, please try to pass this to the KTH creative team if someone is visiting the sets or SUJALFAN you can pass this message too. We all are avid fans of Sujal and Kashish and as well as KTH so hope it regains its standards like before. By the way why is Anil Kumar not introduced again in this serial. This Statrugna is made for other serials and not KTH!!!!!!

Tuli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqsa thumbnail
Yeah prathitab u r absolutely right.I have mentioned about those gifts ealier.& I eagerly wanted to see them.main ne us waqt kaha tha ke agar kashish ko nahi dekhnay gifts na sahi hamain tou dikha de.😉.Anyways now everything is alright they should show those gifts.
Khushalay thumbnail
i'm also very eager to know that what sujal gave his true & strong love on his wedding night.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...we all wanta knw wat was the gift that sujal gave kashish...
jazmine thumbnail
i wanna know what gift he gave her n BTW did u know that the balaji studio has been shutten down??????
Ibad thumbnail
Yeah U R right.
I also wanted to know that what was in it. Maybe it was empty 😆.
HEMANT JAIN thumbnail

😃yeah! i am dying to know what our cutie pie gifted to his wife on his wedding night

😉