PKYEK - 16th March Written Update

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Prt 1:
Kabir and Piya and Abhay are all studying for their exams. Piya doesn't get stuff and Abhay explains to Kabir that of you read the daily newspaper...you wud know the ppl of goverment parties and if u dont know the govt parties then u dont deserve to be in the class. Then Kabir tells him tht ur so arrogant..Piya just vouched for u. U need to go n read in the newspaper if they explain how to be a human. And Abhay says its too late to be a human looking at piya and he leaves.Sid says Piyaaa...ur a one tough cookie..u cant hear anything wrong abt abahy just like Maithli...Flashback with Sid and Metz...sid says to metz leave abhay hes weak n wont be able to stand for u in front of ur dad..n metz says ur his bro n ur doin this behind his backk! n leaves. And sid says metz what magic u had...made two bros fall in love w/ u...and he says T i hope u listen to me...make piya ge tinto trouble so tht she leaves the college and then i come there to rescue her...and then they show misha and her dad...and with Piya...and then Panchi says to Sid ttht u bought the college..n sid says no..i bought shares so im a trustee...and he tells her i lost my fam in a fire years ago...
Part 2:
 Sid says to panchi i have to keep an eye on my investments while looking a piya whose sitting in the rroom studying. meets T and then T says I noticed wht u said..n yea i will make her leave the college...as shes so jealous of me (piya) and she says I will tell every1 tht she cheated...so she will leave the college...looking at piya and Sid in his mind says yea...but there a twist in the plan love..I will resuce her n she willl soon come into my arms (yikes...must see too...Sid's just staring at Piya..OMG!!) lol (we all know sid will fall for Piya!) . T puts some cheating notes in piya's purse n piya tells her best of luck..T as usual starts her mean crap..but Piya doesnt know T has done tht. Misha comes in and Ruhi n angad scene. Ruhi gets the idea tht i i break my hand also...someone smart will be my writer. So her puts those tapes around her (its soo funny) but her writer turns out to be a dumb grl..lol shes not smart...And chand n hassenns tlks ..haseen says everything wud be fine n chande says r u nuts..its not he wants tht ring...!
Part 3/4:
Chand says he wants the ring..Haseena says no he promised me...But chand said that he had his family to lose last time when he wanted tht ring...but nows hes got nothing to lose. HE says i have to go to the college..theres a new trustee tht wants to meet me. Sid comes there..n sid says heloooo...lol he says u have a son here right..abhay...nice name "someone who's not scared or fearful" in sarcasm. Sid says to mr. raichand while the principle was there..i used to have a father "like" him..we had no blood realtionship...but funny...he thought he owned me...(must see...sid's awesome!!!!!!...chand looks supperr angry)
No precap!
Sorry for all the spelling errors!
It was a so-so episode..nothing moved forward except we all know tht Piya wud be framed for cheating n there..Sid will come to the classroom..to her rescue...but she wont "run" into his arms obs. But it wud be nice to see tht..as Piya will gain a liking for Sid n will not believe abhay tht sid is bad..at first...
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey plz update it soon m eagerky waiting 4 wu.......... nd thanx alot
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks very much for update.. waiting for part 2 and rest...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey thanx alot and finally m also done wid watching online
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why does all bad things happen with good people?????????...........
usha786 thumbnail
but why he talking indirectly with piya.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update....
what a bad and jealousy brother sid is even when he is human......love just blinds his love and emotions for his brother....

i just hope maithilli was not two timing both bros....like katherine...

looks like its going TVD way...i am not suprised if maithilli comes back or sid falls for piya....how predictable....i feel bad fpr panchi...i hope her feelings for sid doesn't get too deep