Posted: 13 years ago
@Ashu: dat sig is amazing yaar

sweet.melody thumbnail
tried something randomly:

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol zahra. I kinda felt bad but then I had just met the dude a month ago. weird. there isn't really a long story. I was set up on a blind date with him. apparently my friends think my perfect guy is a man who can't stop talking about himself, his job, and robots. I think I said about three sentences that weren't questions. then I ran into him a couple other times..the shaadi being one of those places. I'm not gonna say he was a bad guy..he seemed decent enough, but there was no connection at all. I was just being polite..I suppose too polite lol. It's not like I led him on. Plus, he was a tad bit...on the other side of sober. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw him holding out his hand while on his knees. So yeah lol...never gonna let that happen again. Edited by PyaarSe - 13 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know man. Tht guy was obviously an idiot proposing in front of everyone. I need to hear the whole story
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
oryt guys me going now so see ya enjoy take KaSh care KaShome nyt n dreams...keep Smiling, Rocking n KaShing

Plz try to finish this thread
amna malik thumbnail
Awesome shilpa. U should make some more sigs

@roz: wow ur life is so filmy. When aamir proposed preity in a shaadi she accepted. I mean she didn't leap into his arms or anything but she still said yes
amna malik thumbnail
bye zahra. m gonna leave soon too guyz
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Roz: u did ryt mean yh ofcourse u will feel bad bt sometym u feel shocked he proposed u all of a sudden whn u guys dont even knw each other more thn a month so he should have seen it coming

@SMA: love the sig gosh its hot

Keep KaShing
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shilpa...its amazing!

@Roz..woah...he kinda sounds annoying...n now i dnt feel so bad for him... but lyk seriously...out of all places he tried to propose to u in a shaadi...he thought u'd say yes?! lol...

Bye Zahra KaSh nyt tc xx
sweet.melody thumbnail
I do Amna, just too lazy to upload most of them lol

Thanks Tabi! Credit for pics goes to you!

and byeee you two. tc