Wow! Something worthwhile on Indian TV

Posted: 13 years ago
Caught up with the old episodes of Khotey Sikkey. Why was I missing it till now? It's such a nice, entertaining, cute show. Will be a TRP viewer now. ðŸ˜ƒ

Sony needs to give YRF shows better time slot and also these need to be promoted beyond the channel. I am not a SONY viewer, but would definitely catch all YRF shows from now on, having watched both Kismat and Khotey Sikkey. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes dear Khotey Sikkey is a worth watching show😳 Its just too good😳 It gets great TRP even though its on 11 PM slot😃

I agee with you on the show promotion... Sony needs to improve in tht area not just for Khotey Sikkey i think they need to promote all their shows more because Sony shows r not so popular
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I second u.  bcoz of YRF prior failure I think they r trying to play safe this time. but I am very happy to see KS garner good TRPs but it should be backed up with good publicity now..............
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khotey sikkey is a great show with the perfect cast along with good concepts.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One show that can really be called INTELLIGENT. But Sony needs to give it a prime-time slot and NOT start and end after its scheduled time....it's maddening to  have to stay up after midnight just to catch the end!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So true! YRF is such a huge banner. They have ample resources and should make extra effort to promote their shows especially since ts running on Sony.