undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Dev was meant to stay until he was completely healed...his territory was confined to the out house and the boarder to the main house was not to be crossed...yet it looks like he is all better now and has gained permanent resident status at the out house...and is paying illegal visits to the main house...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Dev was meant to stay until he was completely healed...his territory was confined to the out house and the boarder to the main house was not to be crossed...yet it looks like he is all better now and has gained permanent resident status at the out house...and is paying illegal visits to the main house...

Good one👏  Daadi is encouraging him to become a citizen of Khurana Mansion, wonder if he will pass the test🤣🤣🤣
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Good one👏  Daadi is encouraging him to become a citizen of Khurana Mansion, wonder if he will pass the test🤣🤣🤣

knowing Dadi's soft spot for him she will probably forge his papers....😆
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
agree wid u...
Es dev ko ek finger pakad ne diya toh puri hand ko pakad rha h...
Hope wo -ve na ho jayai....
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He knows too well he's not allowed in KM,

Yet he always seem to flaunt his behind into it as if he owns the place!

Maan needs to teach him a lesson soon because him going to Geet today in Maan's presence was a bit too much! Dev knows how much he's not wanted there yet his legs are charged and always march in at the wrongest times.

Did you see the way he listened over on DaadiMaan conversation?? Something tells me he's gonna work his mind now and interfere!

Z
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wo kaheen nai jane wala..... abhi daddi ne maan ko to office bhej diya and is seeking Dev sarkar's help for getting geet out of depression... abhi to DEV ko citizenship mili hi mili.... coz ab daddi Maan ko black and white mail kare gi ke Dev ne Geet ko theek kar diya
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet06

agree wid u...
Es dev ko ek finger pakad ne diya toh puri hand ko pakad rha h...
Hope wo -ve na ho jayai....

awww man, i wish i could understand hindi...can you please translate twhat you wrote for me...😭...
.Lina. thumbnail
Nobody cares about poor Dev to the point that they don't evn pay heed to whether he is here or not. 🤣🤣🤣
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

He knows too well he's not allowed in KM,

Yet he always seem to flaunt his behind into it as if he owns the place!

Maan needs to teach him a lesson soon because him going to Geet today in Maan's presence was a bit too much! Dev knows how much he's not wanted there yet his legs are charged and always march in at the wrongest times.

Did you see the way he listened over on DaadiMaan conversation?? Something tells me he's gonna work his mind now and interfere!

Z

hey z!...today he made it to the baby's room...next it's going to be maan and geet's bedroom...he is too much....and yesssss, i noticed that he overheard the conversation between dadi and maan...not fair, we didn't get to hear it...
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

wo kaheen nai jane wala..... abhi daddi ne maan ko to office bhej diya and is seeking Dev sarkar's help for getting geet out of depression... abhi to DEV ko citizenship mili hi mili.... coz ab daddi Maan ko black and white mail kare gi ke Dev ne Geet ko theek kar diya

i'm sure this reply is awesome, but i can't understand hindi....help me please 😭