Written Update of March 15th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rukmi wakes up and touches Ranveers feet and gets ready for the day

As Rukmi wears jewelries Rasal sees from the side and shreds more tears

As Rukmi fills her maang with sindhoor she sees Rasals maang being erased

She goes to see Ranveer and say to herself that she has to tell Rasal

Rasal hides and Rukmi goes out the room and Rasal walks in the room

As Rasal sees the bed with broken bangles and Ranveer wrapped in Rukmi's dupatta Rasal decides to run away seeing all this and the painting of them promising one another Rukmi walks in with tea and tries to talk to her but she runs away As Rasal is crying'Rukmi goes in the room to talk to her but Rasal does not listen Rukmi tells her how Ranveer is also is ready to accept Rasal as his wife Rasal says I don't want to be ALSO I want to be the ONLY one and I don't want pity Rasal also says I am sure all the bangles broken and Ranveer in your dupatta and the promise on the painting was not out of your wish Rukmi says Ranveer says he will only accept you as his 2nd wife if I promise Rasal says you have betrayed me'Rukmi says my sister listen, Rasal says don't call me

your sister as I told you before you are my sister be my sister don't try to be my SATUAN but you did exact what I told you not to do and still have guts to call me your sister Rukmi and Rasal both cry as Rasal falls on ground and Rukmi runs out the room DD comes and blames Rukmi and she consults Rasal as MS consults Rukmi Rasal tells her mom to take her away but DD tells her not to lose battle that not even start Rasal says what battle there is none as Rukmi has won there is nothing for me here Rukmi tells MS how this happen when I was gone gave everything of mine to Rasal how did I become my owns sisters SAUTAN'

Rasal is packing and DD keeps telling her that Rukmi has convinced Ranveer why is she going Rasal says she does not want to share him with her and how greedy can you be DD says I am thinking of you I am not doing this for me as BT gave everything to you, think what will villagers say' did you think that when you changed the latter of Rukmi's truth You yourself made your owns daughter become a SAUTAN of your step daughter (LOL that right) As Rasal is packing she sees a choli peace and remembers the time MS got is for Rukmi and Rukmi

gave it to Rasal thinking how she would feel bad if she found out MS only got it for Rukmi Rasal does not take is first but Rukmi says your sister and your dad purposely would not make you cry so take it and she does and they both hug (awww I really do miss their bond as sisters) MS comes to talk to Rasal and says Rukmi only had me when she was young and when I got married to your mom she was still alone and Rasal says so your daughter took a revenge of my mother on me MS says my daughter? I love you both the same amount and Rukmi nothing of your Rasal says I thought of her as my sister but with your support she has become my SAUTAN (this word is very annoying the whole episode I only hared that and Rukmi never complain so shut up)

Tomorrow: Rukmi tells Ranveer to shome how with anger or love or anything to stop Rasal from leaving this house or she will die without her and Ranveer hearing that puts sindoor on Rasal and says for the sake of the sindoor that I just put in your maang don't leave this place'.(oh so lame now Rukmi will fight for Rasal but she won't ever understand and I think the only way these CV is bringing Ranveers memory back is having Deep hitting him again and re-running the whole incident so ladies and gentlemen please tie your seatbelt tight as this is going be LONGGGGG & bumpy ride)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanzzzzzzzzz a lot dear
cutyv thumbnail