Nivedita and Himmanshoo in the Wedding

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Didn't Nivedita and Himmanshoo look beautiful in today's episode? I don't mean them together, but by themselves.

Nivedita in the bride's getup looked splendidly beautiful. 
Especially in the scene where she was talking with Amma in her room with tears rolling down her  eyes. So, innocent and so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her even for a moment. 
There she was crying and stuff and I am like admiring her beauty πŸ˜†. Had to re-watch that scene just to catch what she was saying, bcos 1st time I was mesmerized with her beauty that I didn't hear any dialogue πŸ˜†

Same with Himmanshoo .. he was looking so handsome. He was so cool and comfortable in that groom's clothes (with those clothes being so heavy with all the embroidery work etc.)

I didn't dare to miss even a sec of each of them. β˜ΊοΈ

Both of them were amazing with their performances too. The entire cast in this show are good, but today these 2 stood out among the rest.πŸ‘
Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bee5

Didn't Nivedita and Himmanshoo look beautiful in today's episode? I don't mean them together, but by themselves.

Especially in the scene where she was talking with Amma in her room with tears rolling down her  eyes. So, innocent and so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her even for a moment. 
There she was crying and stuff and I am like admiring her beauty πŸ˜†. Had to re-watch that scene just to catch what she was saying, bcos 1st time I was mesmerized with her beauty that I didn't hear any dialogue πŸ˜†

Same with Himmanshoo .. he was looking so handsome. He was so cool and comfortable in that groom's clothes (with those clothes being so heavy with all the embroidery work etc.)

Both of them were amazing with their performances too. The entire cast in this show are good, but today these 2 stood out among the rest.πŸ‘

:) I loved their performances, too, today. Regarding your point...the sherwani did really suit him well (perfect fit) and he did look very nice in it. Unfortunately we won't get to see him  in sherwanis a lot.

Nivedita has been looking prettier since the haldi ceremony for some reason and in the pink her pale skin was glowing. She looked very innocent and very simply lovely.

Another just random thought...when Guddu switched places with the groom, and Lakhan was helping him up, I couldn't help but think of how skinny Shashi's arm look and how lanky that guys is compared to Guddu. I kept thinking Lakhan in real life would have wondered how come Shashi got all muscled up all of a sudden.

bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Another just random thought...when Guddu switched places with the groom, and Lakhan was helping him up, I couldn't help but think of how skinny Shashi's arm look and how lanky that guys is compared to Guddu. I kept thinking Lakhan in real life would have wondered how come Shashi got all muscled up all of a sudden.

πŸ˜†I didn't notice that part .. but yeah no one really bothered about the height and weight.

But I kept looking at the ring. Sashi had 2 full-gold (no stone) rings and when Lakhan comes and takes the Dulha for the real wedding, the Dulha still had those 2 gold rings.

Later when they showed the Dulha in the mandap, it was only 1 ring and that too with the red stone! (The regular one that G wears)

That means it was still the actor who plays Sashi acting the part as the non-sedated Dulha and H came in as G only when they showed him  in the mandap!πŸ˜†

Yup, that dress was perfect-fit for him. He was kind of enjoying himself coolly walking around in that Sherwani. πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder if Kukkan & Guddu undressed Sashi from his Dulha attire and then dressed him up in a pink shirt?! πŸ˜† I wonder where they got that shirt from πŸ˜†
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

I just loved Nivedita and Himmanshoo today, nivedita looked BEAUTIFUL and Guddu as always we know how he looks☺️
Runjhun definitely has been looking pretty sonce the haldi ceremony, that's what i was telling my sisters and her mehendi got really dark in a small span of time, does Guddu love her a lot ??? LOL....they both were awesome and when Himmanshoo was lying on something while listening to Vishnu talking to his brothers, not sure if he was lying on a swing or bed, i don't know he looked very relaxed and comfortable. BTW they need to give him a room because where is he going to sleep???
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree wid u all both lookd gr88888
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yea... They both look so good in wedding outfits...πŸ˜›

Sigh.. Nivedita.. Hat off to her.. Beautiful acting, expressions, etc..
Himmanshoo as always SUPER GREAT! πŸ‘

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree..both look great..

even 2day..he is still in the sherwani..precap shows him in another sherwani..

runjhun looking great as well..

just had a hunch that the mamas would not give 4 lakhs..this must be reason why guddu will remain in the house..

amma is trying to get these two together..she is even sorting out his room..

loved the scene with mamis and guddu...the way he told them off for making so much noise..then ordering food...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bee... Great topic Bee. ...... Me too totally love H & N ..... Actually N a wee bit more than H  ... πŸ˜† ... She's such a beauty ... simple yet stunning ...meaning you just stop all that you're doing and gawk at her .... ! Loved her acting too ... I too saw the scene a couple of times to actually catch all that was being said and portrayed ... I was too busy gawking ! πŸ˜†

And H was enjoying the 'dulha' role to the hilt ... he looked dashing ... the sherwani was a super fit  .... 

@ Wafah ... True  N is looking prettier since the haldi ... just like a real bride ..... and I'm glad they tucked her hair back .. it shows off the beauty of her face !
I too was wondering how LM didn't notice that the groom has gone all muscled suddenly  ! πŸ˜†  
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

@ Bee... Great topic Bee. ...... Me too totally love H & N ..... Actually N a wee bit more than H  ... πŸ˜† ... She's such a beauty ... simple yet stunning ...meaning you just stop all that you're doing and gawk at her .... ! Loved her acting too ... I too saw the scene a couple of times to actually catch all that was being said and portrayed ... I was too busy gawking ! πŸ˜†

And H was enjoying the 'dulha' role to the hilt ... he looked dashing ... the sherwani was a super fit  .... 

@ Wafah ... True  N is looking prettier since the haldi ... just like a real bride ..... and I'm glad they tucked her hair back .. it shows off the beauty of her face !
I too was wondering how LM didn't notice that the groom has gone all muscled suddenly  ! πŸ˜†  

Usha,
  yeah me too .. like N bit more than H.
  I agree she has been looking good ... I liked her since I started watching the episodes.... it was like a realization hit me - Oh! She is beautiful.
  But in yday episode for me, she looked most beautiful.
  I can't wait to watch her today.

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they both were looking absolutely outstanding....nivedita looks beautiful in sari and guddu is already so good looking that sherwani ka bhaao hi badd gaya hoga lol